Anybody ever been in a DD/LG relationship?

What was it like? Are the girls crazy and did the relationship last? Did she let you do what you wanted with her and what kind of guy do you have to be to be with her? Genuinely curious because I want my own Dolores Haze gf

Attached: 1525154347943.jpg (564x729, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lz8uSS3OhP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Anybody ever been in a DD/LG relationship?
>Anybody ever been in a relationship?

Where do you think you are?

>where do you think you are
Reddit

Dating a "little" is a highway to getting cucked

Every dude I've known who's had a DDLG relationship has been cheated on.

>Every dude I've known who has been in a DD LG relationship has been cheated on
Kek. Can you greentext the story for me please?

Attached: download (7).jpg (225x225, 7K)

I was in a relationship
only person for miles that has been probably
it was shit dont try it shes most likely a slut that will betray you in the end and youll end up trying to leave the country to rebuild the fallen german empire even though you know if a coup pulls off youll probably starve in your bunker when the UN defends the peace by declaring war

Are you ok user?

Originari

Sure

>former roommate starts talking to chick
>all the red fucking flags, DDLG, cosplayer, pastel thot wear, "bpd", shares from pages on facebook like Too Sassy
>warn him multiple times she's going to be an absolute basket case
>"no dude, she's super cute and nice, plus being a daddy would be so hot"
>facepalm.png as he starts dating her
>dates for a few weeks, things start getting ridiculous
>constantly asks him for money for shit like cosplay, food, clothes etc while never gifting him shit
>tell him it's one sided and stupid as fuck
>gets really mad and tells me I'm just jealous even though I had a gf at the time
>roll my eyes and shrug
>the next fucking day he comes to me stressed out that she's not really talking to him, dodging questions about where she is, what she's doing
>she later admits to cucking him with SIX DUDES in three fucking months
>try my hardest not to be a smug dickhead to him
>fortunately he leaves her

Anons, don't fucking do this, ever.

Back in high school I used to go out with this fat mentally ill chick who was into this shit (beggers can't be choosers) and I'd let her call me daddy and shit when she'd suck me off but she tried to call me daddy in public and I told her to stop and she got really offended

Kek. So the DDLG really is a redflaf then and these girls are all mentally ill. And the chick who cucked him with six dudes. Holy fuck.

Attached: theravada_buddhism_old_smiling_monk_old_monk_bhikkhu_buddhist_buddhism_monastic_religion-1171656.jpg (1200x1886, 249K)

When I was 27 I met an 18 year old that's was so fucking cute and fell in love with her. I knew she was into sub/Dom sex because she posted pics on her Tumblr at the time. We ended up getting into pretty heavy DD/lg stuff eventually and it was great. She was fucked though (obviously) and made my life hell for years on an off. She went to mental hospital three times while we were together from suicide attempts. She treated me like shit when she was unstable, but was faithful to me so I still repspect her especially after knowing what happened to her as a child. We only broke up finally in November after I tired living with her for half a year.

I'm 31 now and im glad I was with her but it was very hard to do and I don't think I will be with someone like that again.

DD/LG and cosplayers

Both demographics are verifiable subhumans.

>We ended up getting into pretty heavy DDLG stuff and it was great
Damn. What did you do? Did you ever dress her us as Dolores Haze, and how mentally damaged was her?

Attached: images (98).jpg (220x369, 14K)

dress her up*
Original comment

Had entered r/ddlg a while ago. Holy shit, everybody there looked mentally ill freaks with piercings and noserings. OP, don't ever date a DDLG freak.

Doki Doki Literature Group?
oregano is my favorite spice

Seriously though, what are DDLG girls like?

Attached: images (82).jpg (470x313, 21K)

>fembot
>always had a DD/LG fetish
>be 18 meet 30 yo man who has similar interests
>fall in love
>tell him about fetish and he seems open to it
>start slow don't want to spook him because of age gap (I didn't want him to think that was why I was interested in him)
>The fetish noticeably grows on him
>He ends up enjoying it as much as me
>everything is perfect
>date for 3 years and find out he has cheated on me for over half of our relationship
>find out he's been cheating on me over half of our relationship
>break up
>can't call anyone daddy again
The fetish and the relationship eventually became so coupled that I don't think I'll ever enjoy it again.

Shit fembot I'm sorry. Can you greentext what you used to do though? Did he put a collar on your or something like that? Did he call you "his property"? Damn that's pretty fucking hot.

Attached: mj0aw4-l.jpg (600x600, 59K)

I still don't get it why anyone would cheat on his girl if he was in a loving DDLG relationship and the girl was in love and fully faithful to him. Like, I really don't get it. If I ever had a girl who was into being submissive and totally loyal to me, I'd love her with all my heart and never, ever cheat.

He told me he liked the attention, of other women that is.

>write on my body in sharpie, "daddy's whore, slut, property"
>Pink collar and leash, we talked about getting a cage someday
>He would tie me up and make me stay in bed naked while he would run errands

cray cray in the head
oregano is not my fav spice

>he is working on a Saturday
>texts me to take photos of myself with "daddy's piss swallower" on my forehead in a public place
>write it in sharpie and go to our apartment's staircase and take the picture
>he responds by telling me I need to have my collar on and be naked in bed when he gets home
>I am
>he puts the leash on and walks me around the bedroom and living room
>makes me beg him to slap me and to let me suck "daddy"
>when he finishes he pulls me by my hair into the shower and makes me get on my knees
>piss everywhere

It's hard to respect a submissive person.

Damn, that's hot. About the cage, what kind of cage? You mean a collar that is permanent with a key or something? Why didn't you go through with it? Goddamn, this sounds so fucking hot.
>It's hard to respect a submissive person
You mean, a submissive MAN, right? These are impossible to respect, but a submissive nice woman will always be so much better than a bossy one, and so, so much more easy to love and protect. God, I would never ever ever cheat if I had a totally submissive gf. Too bad that doesn't exist nowadays except for crazy girls in the head with daddy issues.

Attached: 1525153358667.jpg (1000x667, 351K)

>Pink collar and leash
>Daddy's whore, slut, property
Did he ever make you gag or spit on you? That's also pretty fucking hot. Who do you think enjoyed it most, him or you?

Attached: images (67).jpg (449x327, 9K)

Well I suppose most dominant men think like you(which is great), but sadistic fuck-ups like me generally don't see a submissive girl as anything more than meat, at best a fuckbuddy. The only 2 girls I've had a nice, stable relationship with weren't into BDSM.

Fuck, that was meant for
ravioli origanoli

Did you abuse girls when you were really into the BDSM thing user? Can you greentext please?

Attached: images (87).jpg (300x472, 39K)

I understand. Do you want to tell me anything though about your BDSM scenes with women? I'd gladly listen. I still dream about a very cute redhead that could be mine, and would be totally submissive to me. I'd never abuse her at all, and I'd take great care of her and promise to love her forever and ever as long as she also promised to be always faithful to me. As you can tell, I'm a very romantical person but I'm really afraid of getting hurt, so I'd like a completely devout and faithful woman and I swear to God in heaven, I'd love her with all of my heart with no disinhibition whatsoever because I know she wouldn't cheat on me. It'd be also extremely awesome if she agreed to participate in all of my kinks and fetishes and submissively agree.

Attached: images (72).jpg (412x351, 18K)

>r/ddlg
>Check it out for myself
>ARGHHGHHHH GOD HAS FORSAKEN US

Attached: DfM0HKQOSlx75_ypwGa8TzXHbs_ZWO-SSL9heVc-YY4.jpg (576x768, 92K)

Yeah.
Comfy.
No.

Yeah I fucking know. These people are fucked. Take a look at this:
youtu.be/Lz8uSS3OhP0

Attached: 819.jpg (620x400, 29K)

Greentext your experience NOW user.

>tripfag
>judging anyone else at all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What exactly is a dd/lg relationship? Is it like age play or just a master/sub relationship?

I wasn't faithful, I fucked with 3 on an emotional level(nothing special, they were broken girls and I knew how to control them; I used to threaten them that I will leave them etc), one cut herself because of me. Also on a few occasions I've crossed the line and girls got actually scared(like really terrified) in bed. As for BDSM, I did usual stuff + tickling, knifeplay, breathplay.
I wasn't always a dick, I sometimes just left them after I got bored, sometimes they didn't know that I cheated on them.

I don't deny that I'm a terrible person.
If you're interested, I'm not some natural chad. In high school I was a loser, not hated, but a nobody. During my senior year I got in shape and sorted myself out. Before Uni, I went to some parties and some nightclubs, and read some books; I learned how to seduce women and be liked by people.
For some reason though, I never got over the fact that I wasn't popular in school. That's one of the reasons why I am an abusive person. Second is just my shitty character and the fact that I am an absolute sadist. Third is, I believe, my family; both my father and grandfather were massive chads(I always felt the pressure to fuck more women than them), and my grandfather, who had a huge influence on me, was also emotionally abusive to women.
It's obviously no justification, but I thought that you might be interested in why I did it.

Not much to say.
>told her I didn't want a relationship
>she said to try it for her
>I did
>she made me cookies
>let me literally tell her when to shut up
>called me daddy
>had a pacifier
>was super cute
>but all she wanted to do was cuddle all day and said she was too self conscious to be naked around me after 2 weeks
I was fucking my friend behind her back anyway, dumped her after a couple weeks. I told her I didn't want a relationship.

Literally both famalamadingdong
Ageplay is a subsection of BDSM

>I learned how to seduce women and be liked by people.

Get the fuck off my board normie. I hate being reminded that people like you exist.

>I'd like a completely devout and faithful woman and I swear to God in heaven, I'd love her with all of my heart with no disinhibition whatsoever because I know she wouldn't cheat on me.

It' fun to dream user, isn't it?

Attached: 1524305792314.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

I mean it's just hard for me to respect someone who thinks highly of themselves, laughs at people who want to have a relationship(EVERY fucking girl laughs at her orbiters, who just want to be good to them and be loved), but falls for the same fucking routine as the last 3 sluts(I try different approaches, but generally only a few work) and lets me do whatever the fuck I want to her in bed. Not to mention that a lot of girls are whores, anyway.
I mean it's human nature, most women want the dominant, aggressive alpha. Most are submissive, to a degree at least. But that doesn't really change the fact that it's disgusting.

>>>It's hard to respect a submissive person
>You mean, a submissive MAN, right?
No, a submissive anything. How the fuck can you respect a woman who is a literal living meme?