What percentage of women have nudes on the internet? It seems like a lot

What percentage of women have nudes on the internet? It seems like a lot.

Attached: whenudrinkwater.jpg (510x498, 21K)

Seeing as even 11 and 12 year old girls are sending nudes to Chad, every single one that isn't under 10

I don't know but I for one appreciate the endless supply of young female masturbation videos that have sprung up with the advent of the smart phone with HD camera

I'm convinced is close to 100%
Like 98.7%.

Not enough since I'm yet to find anyone I know...

%100 no doubt, I can't imagine how horrible it must be to be a modern female and having to check snapchat and instagram as fast as the phone can process the 300 photos of me making the same face to everyone I know literally nonstop every day.

Everyone you know might have nude photos out there, but how would you find them? Like a needle in a haystack.

I'd say about 25% on the open net have nudes and it goes up to 90% if you count encrypted ones on icloud or whatever.

People with unfettered internet access that is

Someone needs to hack NSA so we can have a searchable database

Basically all of them or at least most.

Better question is what % guys have their exes nudes

Nudes without face? 99.99%. With face? 99.98%.
With face to actual public websites where anyone can see (as opposed to sending them privately to chad)? 1%.

My face looks like hers. :3

my nose is slightly uglier,
though, but on the other hand, my chin is smaller and I have blue eyes

i don't. i never had the idea or felt like I should do it or had the desire.

Just wait until facial recognition gets put on this in the future. Suddenly people will have nudes everywhere you can find.

Is there a chance you have nudes somewhere on the internet?

Only american roasties, they are always the biggest whores.

Less than 1%. There's about 3.5bn women on earth, if we chop out the underage and the too-old-to-be-doing-it-anyway we're probably left with around 2bn.

People don't realize how massive a billion is. If there's literally a million different naked women on the internet (there isn't) it's a drop in the bucket next to a billion, let alone multi-billion.

We need another fappening.
Except this time it's everyone's nudes.
It could even mark the beginning of The Beta Uprising.

>25% of women have open net nudes

lmao, i haven't heard anything this naive and inflated since millenials said in a survey around 25% of the population was homosexual.

God I hope I dont
He said he deleted them when I asked him to but Im not sure I believe it. even though it was a year ago I still worry about that

Attached: A7151BEF-A106-421E-BEDF-69EA337C7C2C.png (1000x1000, 223K)

He likely didn't. Why did you take them if you didn't want him to have them? It is exactly the same as wanting to take back a gift - disingenuous.

your pictures are being fapped to by millions (MILLIONS) of guys RIGHT NOW.

Because I was young and stupid and he took advantage of me when I was really vulnerable

i did masturbated to 2/3 strangers on omegle back in 2012. I hope no one's taking screenshot.

Also had nudes on my phone back in 2012 too when I was super hot & proud of my body, but didn't had anyone to send it out to. Thanks God

Never in my life have I received a nude photo of a female

the odds that he as them are very low. he may have broken his phone or replaced it, he may have unintentionally deleted. if he really didnt care he may have deleted just to make space for something else. the odds he posted them are extremely low.

Ah yes
>I was just young xDDD he totally took advantage of me :(((
Women are really good at finding excuses for their whoring.

Youre right I wouldnt be surprised if he lost them or something and he mightve had to get rid of them because I was underaged in the pictures

There's zero chance for that. :3