Did you ever ghosting someone ?

I do. I ghosted them 2 months ago and i still regret it.

They probably forgot about me at this point, i can't even bring myself to open my discord to check it

Attached: 1522027449225.jpg (407x407, 35K)

Did you ever regret*

why is literally every discord user a selfish, mentally-ill weabboo

No, but I've been ghosted like 4 times already.

I end up making a nice group of friends that I genuinely appreciate and look forward to spending time with online, and then I ghost them all when I get too strung out on the smack and ditch friends for drugs

It's regretful, and I deserve every ounce of misery I endure each blindingly vicious day

I ghosted some girl from OKC one time. I had quite a few girls I was talking to from the site and she was kinda low on the list so I just never got back to her.

I ghosted a nice black girl last year, she didn't deserve that.

yea, and I've ghosted people before. I don't regret or miss any of them they were all annoying to some extent

Attached: 1523448263497.jpg (578x767, 80K)

Can't ghost or get ghosted if you have no acquaintances.
Robot brain, biggest brain.

Attached: 1466736695349.png (373x318, 39K)

Attached: 28.jpg (718x805, 77K)

No. Ghosted literally all my contacts from my teen years. No regrets. Thinking of ghosting one last friend of mine then I'll have no social ties at all.

Were they a close friend of yours?

Honestly, a short enough time has passed that you could probably get away by coming up with a fake cover story. De-ghost him. Friends are not for ghosting.

Attached: Goth loli.png (1000x1333, 707K)

Arguably once, but it was more her own doing. She was boring, a 9 hour flight away, and didnt reply to me on discord for a couple days. Got sick of it and blocked her. Nice girl, but we just didn't have anything in common.

Yeah, and been ghosted far more times.

I don't think people should get upset about it. You think you want a "resolution" but really you're just mad it's over. You wouldn't feel better if the person said "It's not you it's me" or whatever bullshit story before they stopped talking to you because you know the story is bullshit and you're not getting to continue the relationship like you wanted either way, so what's the difference? Just know in your rational mind that a ghosting is just as solid and definite as a written No.

>Just know in your rational mind that a ghosting is just as solid and definite as a written No.

Kill yourself. Piece of shit.

Help yourself, weakling.

Develop morals and empathy, sociopath.

Ghosted my last friend last night. Known him for 7 years. Now I'm all alone.

Attached: Undercover_Agent_Max_Payne.jpg (200x233, 8K)

Someone once asked me to ghost him because he (god knows how, because he seemed so fucking helpless) couldn't do it himself and he knew I would be bad for him in the long run. Guy did himself a favor tho.
Ghosted two others because it became more of a chore to answer them. Haven't opened my Skype account for almost a year because of that.

Not ghosted, no, just disappear. I had a nice group of friends, then I found another one and stopped paying attention to the first. That's how it goes, I leave people all the time, I've done it in several occasions, and when I apologize it's too late, it's always too late.
A few years ago I found a nice place with good friends but one of them broke my heart and made me realise I'm a shitty human being and I'm not supposed to be around people. I can't come back to them now, and I can't go back to my other friends. The only thing I regret is meeting them in the first place, and making them think I'm a decent person.
This year I started to grow more and more accustomed to loneliness, and each passing day people seem more annoying to me. I was right, some people just aren't meant to be around others. Life as a hermit seems like a beautiful fantasy to me.
I wish I could love you. I wish I could.

>and when I apologize it's too late, it's always too late.

Why is that? I was ghosted by two of my best friends (of six years at that point) in 2010 for no clear reason since me and the rest of my friend circle were always good to them, and I'd accept them back in a heartbeat if they wanted to resume the friendship.

>being thrown away like a piece of shit by someone you care about is better than being given closure about why it happened

don't pretend to be a good person, you piece of shit
you're the weak one, you're too much of a pussy to even tell people why you're running away from the problems in your relationship instead of fixing them

Attached: 1514500293053.gif (500x650, 1.35M)

>i can't even bring myself to open my discord to check it

same here tbqhwyf, although i sometimes feel a morbid curiosity as to what they could've written in response

I ghosted one of my friends but contacted him again later. Told him why and apologized. I never realized how hurtful it could be. Don't plan on ghosting anyone else ever again.

i'm not a weeb
i don't think they use their discord anymore

>goth loli
>tiddies
YOU AREN'T FOOLING ME

I didn't apologize to all of them since I cut off all contact with them and said that I wanted to focus in real life stuff. Silly me, I became a cryptonormie for a while but I still couldn't manage to belong. Those friends were all female as well, and the only one I have left is a mexican girl from that same group. All the others are living their lives
I was an even shittier human being back then, I was rude and selfish and I'm thankful for the few of them who forgave me

I ghosted someone a week ago because they're a shitty fucking person that only cares about themselves and only talks abiut one subject. Even if I try to talk about something else with her it just turns into one word answers. GOD FORBID I mention something I'm doing with another friend, she just clams up or ignores it completely. And any time I bring up the issue she turns it around on me.
I'm gonna tell her soon that I'm out but I'm just not looking forward to the conversation

don't fucking ghost please, it actually hurts if they appreciated your company, at least say goodbye

Attached: 1372524985599.jpg (251x231, 44K)

You don't get an actual answer about what happened though because they'll just tell you whatever avoids pain the most. If I wanted to continue the relationship I would talk about it but when I don't I won't, I'll just make up something. So why bother? What's the difference? You're just alone again in the end either way.

I really don't get these mad responses to my post. It's happened to me plenty and that's what I realized about it, that what I wanted out of people wasn't anything reasonable or helpful, it was just shitty resentment or a desire to keep the conversation going by whatever means necessary, and that the answers I got were never real anyway. I was demanding lies to make me feel better and procrastinate the realization that I was alone again when I could've just faced reality and helped myself. So I quit worrying about it.

I ghosted a guy I met on r9k after pretending to be a woman. We talked for probably a year and half and I just cut contact completely. Think he killed himself afterwards lmao.

I've been ghosting my old friends for almost 4 years now. Now it's been too long. They've moved on and I can't make any new friends.

OP

Ghosting is bad, i shouldn't have ghosted my friend

I regret it but now its too late

contact him idiot

i ghost a lot of people. recently ghosted a girl that i was talking to for a bit. she was just boring.

You people are fucking pathetic.
discord or Jow Forums is not the place to make friends especially on r9k

>ghosted and then unghosted the person who became my bf
One of the better decisions I've ever made.

Attached: 1488489475449.jpg (900x900, 61K)

Ive ghosted every girl ive dated around the third date because I'm too much of a puss to make a move so I just give up

I've routinely ghosted entire social circles through out my life.

It comes from me not liking myself, and considering others to be stupid for liking me. Why would I want to associated with stupid people?

whats the point i haven't changed, i'm still the same person

Doesnt matter, if your friend is good he cares for who you are. You have to try desu, running away will just make it happen again with whoever you meet next

The question is, why not to ghost? Is not like life would be perfect...

i wish people would be more upfront with how they feel then this probably wouldn't happen as much

i'm pretty sure i am a ghost at this point

Attached: Quotnoir+that+feelquot+_d5375361a86583f0e8cc3bdaa25e65c8.png (800x527, 322K)

This is true, everyone I've contacted is either a shitty person or they're just impossible to talk to (or both). I guess I'm still hoping I'll find a decent person here.

ive seen you make a post with this image and filename before
i have a new meta for ghosting that i do
i make someone fall for me then cause them to slowly hate me over time by being abusive until they're forced to give me up
works every time

Attached: tumblr_p8160uusjC1rp8y35o1_540.png (540x729, 304K)

OP

I really liked my friend. I want to talk to him

I hate myself

That's not nice. Are you also a catfish I assume?.

>be 5 months ago
>have friend who was in a meme ldr
>she was constantly obsessing over it because of the silence
>know she can be a dumbass, but dont want her to suffer in an ldr
>she suspects ghosting
>help friend sign in to discord
>"user he didnt answer after 3 months, what do i do"
>last messages from him essentially say "i need a break"
>she sent 30 giant posts right after that
>lightbulb.png
>"delete your end of the messages. try and get him to say something with that, you would know if he replied anyway"
>"o-okay"
>check after 3 months or so
>still silent, good
>friend is slightly more neurotic than usual thanks to a relapse
>think to myself that i cant let friend suffer from ghosting
>"remove him everywhere, it went on too long to just be a break"
>she did that
>try to joke with her about it
>"hahaha you just got lead on by an r9k user for a year rethink how you find your guys next time"
>she sounds hollow in her replies
I did good, right?

Attached: 1520717490334.jpg (1173x1151, 144K)

if you count a girl(male) as a catfish
just haven't met anyone yet that can handle my crazy

Attached: tumblr_p6vkvx6RLc1qh32zio1_1280.jpg (879x990, 102K)

So, if someone mad enough was fine with how you treat them that would be fine?. Not really ghosting at that point.

I never ghosted someone, but made a friend with whom I talked daily for 12+ with. After 4 months he wanted to be lewd and I thought it would be a bad idea, but we still did it. I'm horny all the time and really dominant, so after 3 days he felt like he's only a sextoy and ghosted me. I still think about it each day.

Attached: _miura_azusa_idolmaster_idolmaster_classic_j_league_and_sanfrecce_hiroshima_drawn_by_inoue_sora_76f7 (724x1024, 95K)

it would be
but im very abusive
and not right in the head
and everyone seems to break after a while

Attached: tumblr_ohimepILvZ1rfrs42o2_1280.gif (888x571, 358K)

This is pure autism

I usually ghost others in the sense that I may not reply to them at all or they do to me but I quickly move on. I ghosted my friends irl though to the point that one of them thought I went back to my hometown kek.

I think it is kind of a tryhard thing to do. I was talking to a girl from Ottawa and I knew she ghosted but could not help to roll my eyes cringing.

It is cringe inducing when people do it. It is quite common amongst these circles though.

You are talking to a massive sub that has also dated two girls with mental issues, one of which was trying to kill themselves and is now in an asylum. Its just a matter of time before you meet someone for you then

Also, it is better to outright tell them that they are boring or how you dont really want to spend any leisure time with them than not replying at all. Sometimes being sincere helps.

are you implying you want to be that someone i meet?

Attached: 1522106040809.jpg (1748x2480, 301K)

when I was 15 I ghosted some poor girl I met online, we spoke to each other until we got into an ldr but I didn't find her attractive. she sent me emails wondering where I went and I didn't have the heart to open them, she was depressed and cut herself too so I pray I didn't exacerbate it in anyway.

6 years later I still feel awful about it, sometimes I think about replying but we're both adults now so it'd be weird. I hope she's okay.

Attached: 1524774908471.jpg (228x250, 5K)

>tumblr.gif
all we needed to know

A suicidal chick I met on here is for all intents and purposes ghosting me and I am torn. I dont want to give up on her because I want to help her get better, but I dont have the drive to put up with this bullshit either.
It is pretty frustrating, but to be expected. You cannot expect normalcy from the people you meet on Jow Forums, it comes with the territory.

What's hilarious is that I abstained from sex for close to 2 months because I felt like I'd be "cheating" on her, what a naive idiot I am.

Ah well, it's all par for the course.

Attached: 1525148574926.png (900x1600, 770K)

M-maybe..
Not sure how that would work though.

Attached: 1523309441982.jpg (850x850, 747K)

you post your discord and we work it out from there
or
you think about this thread a week from now in the shower and wonder what you missed
your choice user

Attached: 67081941_p2_master1200.jpg (780x1200, 679K)

Would you give a ghoster a second chance?

nope
whats done is done, you cant put together a broken ceramic mug without it having leaks

Attached: 1523144844752.jpg (700x787, 91K)

DireAndy #4170
Is.. that enough info?

that is very well worded and accurate
whether ure mental or not ure intelligent without a doubt, quite interesting really
>that being said I wouldn't fk whitchu if I was user
>that being said long distance relationship is a fraud and me being immune to bonding over internet id absolutely fk whitchu for fun

Attached: 1071259_bailey_20161027092634_img_7730-1_800.jpg (1168x800, 203K)

You sound incredibly cute, I hope the other user has a nice time with you.

You didn't post your discord yourself because you ghosted someone very recently... I don't hate you though. I wish you would have actually loved me

IT doesn't feel the same after trying to talk to this person again. I was honest with them and they said everything was good but I don't know. I wish I never ignored them in the first place and still feel terrible about it.

oh?
namedrop me then if you're that person
im not exactly trying to be subtle
ive been told that before at first, most change their minds though
if i decide to add him he will
im both
its a fun combo!
it is, you'll get a random add from me later today or tomorrow
have to keep you in suspense

Attached: 62987464_p3_master1200.jpg (995x1200, 181K)

does this image ring a bell?

Attached: 1470300457615.png (1024x1024, 770K)

Ok, I'll wait. Please do add me though^^

Attached: 30739996_1907089142691299_4757429355590713344_n.png (612x960, 631K)

I behaved similiar in the past, estranged them from their other friends till they reach a breaking point and need to tell all of them about it. Having them love you more than anything else till they realize after a long time that you aren't as benevolent as they think you were is always a nice rush. Hopefully the other user will enjoy you as much as I want him to.

OP

I miss my friend i would like to talk to him

I really dislike myself because i'm a weak piece of shit that couldn't fix his real life problems

People like me don't deserve happiness , right ?

i know a marisaposter but she doesn't go to r9k
at least i dont think she does
i would say she ghosted me over trivial things though, i wasn't even really interested in her
>until they aren't as benevolent as they think you are
thats a very nice way of putting it
saved that picture
good job user

Attached: tumblr_oc2fmfRRDJ1qhxhvmo1_1280.jpg (850x1203, 342K)

>it's not you
a relief but this also means I'm still suffering through uncertainty for longer

Attached: 1418099534223.png (337x306, 192K)

Thanks!^^.
Happy to please.

Attached: 1524435302224.jpg (1536x2048, 419K)

>Have AVPD
>Find a great group of people I enjoy hanging out with
>Urge to run off and leave them forever begins rising from day 1
>Eventually boils over and poof I'm out and everyone tries to message me what happened
>Ignore, block block block
>Get lonely
>Search for new group
I don't really enjoy leaving people behind but I feel like I have to.

>last night
lol just text him faggot

I'v been ghosted by literally everyone i'v talked to
makes me want to find them or kms

I would if the ghoster was someone I really cared about
I think you should tell them how you feel
how many times have you posted this? Just go talk to them ffs

I know that feeling to a T, user. Some people just aren't made for relationships.

Attached: 1440904566298.png (763x572, 592K)

>makes me want to find them
do you think they would want to see your face again after what you've done?
don't even try to do that. just find someone else.

currently in the process
I didn't want to have to argue about it
just wanted it to be over

a previous female friend of mine was very despondent and would disappear from discord for weeks at a time

she also juggled her orbiters around to see who was the flavour of the week boyfriend, and in the end i just got fucking sick of it

she has ovarian cancer now so i'm half hoping she fucking rots and half hoping shes okay

Attached: hmm.png (112x112, 15K)

Yes, I've ghosted 24 girls.
I was a late bloomer (27) and I'm still insecure and envious of never having relationships or sex at a young age.

I have a guy who keeps ghosting me every few months after I ask if he wants to meet, he'll always text me again after a month of silence

I ghost people both offline and online all the time who I find boring and/or degenerate trash.

And the way things are headed, I'm just going to go full ghost mode.

i ghosted everyone IRL except for my parents because that'd be nearly impossible. even my siblings got ghosted. i used to think i was schizoid because i enjoyed being away from everyone but now i'm starting to think i'm just avoidant, because lately i've reeeeaaaaaallllllllyyyyy wanted the company of a girl. not sex, just someone to hold onto, and not having that is starting to get me real down. i still don't regret ghosting the people i ghosted, but i do now wish to have somebody in my life. i used to not want that.

Attached: 0MNy3NP.png (691x738, 328K)

i add people on discord with the intention of finding a bf but i always make them think i'm a guy at first. but then everyone becomes a chore to talk to so i always ghost before i reveal my gender. i've given up

Attached: 1522710258833.jpg (480x480, 49K)

>do you think they would want to see your face again after what you've done?
what did i do?

I'll be your bf if I like you enough... but I most likely live thousands of miles away from you. I'll just tell you if I don't like you.

This sounds pretty hilarious because it's exactly what happened to me, I was really confused the first time we voicechatted after talking for over half a year with each other.

I'm in a discord group and regularly take month plus long breaks. I don't know why. They don't really care though. I try not to stay away for too long though otherwise returning may be awkward.

OP

I liked my friend, i'd like to talk to him again

Why am i still in this thread anyway ? I should talk to him but i can't

>ghosted all my steam friends because internet friends used to scare me

Attached: DA0EF1EC-2094-4020-BEB9-08A00FE41B39.jpg (244x206, 13K)

How do I make a Discord account?
I tried signing up on both the Windows app and website but I keep getting an error saying 'Invalid Email'. I tried a few of those throwaway email sites but they don't seem to work either.

Attached: 1520432740257.png (678x678, 196K)

Yeah, I tried those too. It seems only a few email domains work.

Attached: 1476105366056.jpg (768x1024, 340K)

I ghosted like 10 IRL friends, and a girl I sometimes used to fuck.

Now I'm isolated and have not met anyone, at all, IRL for over 7 months. Don't think I've used my voice for like 5 months.

I am real robot. I did it by choice. Now I am hardcore /hikkimori/

You can use mail.com to make an email for discord.