Why is mainstream thought never right-wing...

Why is mainstream thought never right-wing? Every popular trend is always some lefty campaign about equality or acceptance or other shit.

Attached: 1524078244763.jpg (600x418, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asch_conformity_experiments
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cus with lefties its always about "muh feelings".

Attached: kanye-branco_large.jpg (600x429, 271K)

Equality and acceptance is what people listen to when they want to feel good.

Freedom and order is what people tend to think if they're focused on practical matters.

Because they have no thoughts or opinions of their own, they only borrow them from "accepted sources".

>the most watched news network in the USA is fox news, murdoch media
>the most read news source in the UK is murdoch media
>the most read news source in australia is murdoch media
>murdoch is unapologetically right wing

then again op you could be one of those retarded stormniggers who thinks anything that isnt calling for the death of the jews is left wing and murdoch is just part of the left wing cabal to you

>everyone is equal
>most of you are inferior
which one do you think people like hearing?

Everyone has equal rights, but everyone sure as hell ain't equal

Most mainstream though is right-wing though

>most of you are inferior
This is blackpill thinking. Average right wingers don't believe this shit.

Ask yourself user, who controls the information that exists in the mainstream? (((Anyone))) you can think of? Perhaps a select group of (((people)))?

Attached: megajew.png (520x388, 198K)

I'm sure it's just PURE COINCIDENCE, user. Nothing to worry about.

>California is mostly left winging parasites
>California is also in charge of like 90% of the media
Oh gee i wonder why

Mainstream thought was quite right wing for many years

Funny those roasties talk about equality and acceptance and never give a second of their time to an ethnic incel like me. They always go for chad. Their actions disapprove all that equality bullshit they are being saying.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (248x189, 18K)

>every TV show and Netflix special promotes racemixing
>every corporation is pro-diversity and pro-open borders
>to the point car companies, that sell cars, are making 3 minute long inspirational story advertisements about coming out to your parents or accepting the new brown kid at school
>literally can't even tell what companies are selling anymore
>most major news organizations are pro-diversity
>all social media is leftist
>most journalists are pro-diversity
>most universities and even scientific researchers have to conform to left wing thought or risk getting protested or shouted down

About the only mainstream right wing idea in America is belief in the traditional family, which is also coincidentally being attacked by the left

>this is false and just a coincidence and you are a polfag xdddd

Attached: daseqhkvqaakshg-large.jpg (616x616, 62K)

easier to appeal to people if your objetive is to make the most people happy as possible, without mentioning consequences, normies nowadays don't want to care about consequences, they just want to feel good. also, biased people control the media

Equality and acceptance is the correct thing.

Hurr durr derp

Attached: 1520009920307.jpg (480x302, 28K)

I really wonder (((why))).
Tho it is pol.

No one cares about Kanye changing sides. Don't be retarded

jews duh

These being all promoted by companies should tell you it's right-wing.

Liberalism isn't left-wing. Mainstream political thought sucks regardless of whether you're left or right wing anyway.

Sure they do. You can count and keep counting all the crybaby leftwing articles.

> liberalism isn't left wing
It is, at least its post civil rights version.

it doesn't sell that well. all the equality campaigns are just one big cope for the target audience. if the material abundance was to end, we'd quickly go back to practical solutions and ideas.

liberalism is centrist and namby pamby.

both the left and right wing are pro-guns.

>Literally cant even tell what companies are selling anymore
This is the weirdest thing to me. Most commercials these days are literally either just trying to make a hilarious internet meme or are just nonsensical and then in the last 5 seconds go "OH BOY THE WAY HERE IS THE PRODUCT WE ARE ADVERTISING".

I think you wouldn't be able to sell lefty ideas in Nazi Germany. Its all about propaganda, left ideas are everywhere, rights petty much dont exist in the mainstream, no wonder what sells better.
No. Progress and development is.

I mean if you want to completely ignore political philosophy distinctions then sure.

> left are pro guns
No, center left are against gins, far left is only for guns for criminals and gov, far left is willing to ban self defence because it oppresses poor black teens and shit.

Nazi's only got to power because of their left-wing economic ideas and Hitler purged all those elements when he got into power.

equality is progress and development.
what are you trying to say?
also what do you mean by 'correct'? when I said 'correct', I meant that it is what I believe god wants.

no, commies want to arm the proletariat

Let's just define left & right by the people who self-identify as left & right. There is just no point when muh dictionary definitions contract with reality.

until they're in power

Proletariat on their newspeak means blacks & browns.

oh yeah, i remember the gun ban in soviet russia (didn't happen).

No, it is not. Improvement in healthcare, education, science, space exploration, automation are.
Why would you call it leftwing economic ideas instead of collectivist economic ideas. Capitalism is not necessary right wing.

Just because a man identifies as a woman doesn't mean he is, which is the kind of argument you're advocating for here.

The mainstream has no idea about anything relating to politics or much of anything specialized so if you conform to their definition you might as well just throw out most of human knowledge as not conforming to reality.

What's the point of having definitions which dont match the reality?

I don't call it left wing. It is collectivist, god is collectivist.

I confused the references. Stop larping tho.

I don't think actual right-winger would be dumb enough to fall for modern adversiting anyway. Some rich fuck who shills his money away to this liberal system also has very little interest promoting right-wing values.

i am not larping, i'm the joanposter.

Because it's actually an anti-leftist trap. They feed soiboys, whiteknights and normies the most basic and stupidest talking points. This way when they actually debate with a real right winger, they're easily crushed and converted to right winged ideas. This is why the smartest people are always leftists but at the same time normie leftists sound retarded. Because the smart leftist already knows about the true right wing while the normie leftist is unprepared for a real debate

this doesn't make sense

if you're talking about "the mainstream" when you say "they", then who do. you think "they" are getting their ideas from? do you accept their "accepted sources"? why or why not? what sources do you accept? why?

are you retarded? why?

How are the smartest people always leftist? I can see that it's true, but how?

Tl:dr
Mainstream leftism>Right>Antiestablishment leftism

Attached: 59B10D9B-FAAE-4983-AD79-AEFD5E1D6B95-254-0000000F64719C2D.gif (1200x620, 39K)

You can efficiently convince people about obviously false facts when you have the majority on your side(majority of the information flow, majority of social media control)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asch_conformity_experiments

> antiestalishment leftism
K E K
It is still anti white tho, isn't it?

You were born in the wrong generation, kid. The world was right-wing for thousands of years. Religion was #1, men had all the power, women were controlled, kids were beaten into submission (exception is old Mongolian culture). You really want to return to that? And men only had power in their own homes. In society, they were treated like dogs. Took their anger out on their wives and children. The past was horrible. Even the 90s were worse than current age. You just don't remember.

Attached: mk16.jpg (392x469, 117K)

So it's just basically memes for the masses. I mean we had shitton of those back in the school. It would seem that only way to break free is to not follow social media, news, tv or movies and live in a closed community which cannot pressure you to their retarded beliefs shekelstein few em.

> the past was horrible
Citation needed. You had a purpose, your tribe wasn't being genocided, what else do you need?

There should be people openly questioning the reality and saying non-PC stuff. Then there are way more chances that people will question current anti-white leftism and neocons.

Consider pic. That's why "hate speech" is illegal, de-jure as in Europe or de-facto as in the US, where you will lose your career for being racist, that's why there is no platform for far right.

Attached: 1525210040104.png (720x472, 144K)