How low does your IQ have to be to use social media?

How low does your IQ have to be to use social media?
>I use it to talk with my friends
You have a phone, legs, and/or a car fuck off.

Attached: 1509044053523.jpg (225x225, 13K)

IQ is meaningless. But yeah, you'd have to be pretty stupid to want to use social media or to have friends.

You can make money off of it

You can work an extra hour and make even more. Fuck off, retard.

you can make 80k working an extra hour? where do you work?
if you have enough followers on instagram you can make 80k for one post. retard.

>Let me make up some bullshit and press send real quick
You don't deserve to breathe.

What's with the attitude? Did Stacy find out you were screenshotting all her photos on kikebook and blocked you or something?

lol look it up if you dont believe me. google how much do instagram celebrities make per post.

>How low does your IQ have to be to use social media?
>>I use it to talk with my friends
>You have a phone, legs, and/or a car fuck off.
this is social media site though

Eh, WhatsApp is free, easier to text. If I forget homework I ask friends there. Though the other ones are a bit autistic, especially Instagram.

But I dont have a car and group calls are cacophonous

>How low does your IQ have to be to use social media?
I have never met an intelligent person who spends much of their time on mainstream social media desu

you have to be a supreme idiot to browse facebook

i use it to argue with people i disagree with on political issues.
right now i'm 11-days in a 30-day ban from facebook for making a post celebrating hitler's birthday

or you could do it on your phone, while at work on the clock

>UM GUYS WAT IF PHONE WAS BAD????? REELLY MAKES U THINK MORE LIKE ANTISOCIAL MEDIA AMIRITE

haha wow take it easy banksy

exactly this

do you think Jow Forums is full of incredibly smart and wise people

How low of an IQ do you have to be to not recognize that Jow Forums is social media.

haha you sound pretty gay dude why not argue politics on youtube comments or better yet on Jow Forums like anyone else why do it on facebook

I fucking hate how a simple 30 second conversation via a phone call can turn into a 5+ minute texting session. Mostly because you have to wait to response and shit.

>do you think Jow Forums is full of incredibly smart and wise people
no
but there are some

PHONE BAD

Attached: The-Joker-the-joker-30677836-500-264.jpg (500x264, 33K)

>why do it on facebook
lots of normies to completely and utterly annihilate. youtube is a bunch of 12 year olds and more adamant about the bans. facebook is better, in the debate groups. on Jow Forums too many people agree with me, it's better to have most people disagree but still have your opinions tolerated. some people are just racist bigots though, and have a virulent and atavistic hatred for other races

we live in a original society

Eh, you have to meet the people where they're willing to talk. Like this is totally true
but almost everyone I know below 30 only uses the phone function of the phone when they're in jail or someone died. So you have to text instead.

>completely and utterly annihilate the normies

is what it is you think you're doing

if I ever get a call, an actual phone call from someone, then I assume that either someone died or I'm supposed to be at work and I'm getting fired or there's a fire somewhere.

and it's like that for people over 30 as well, we grew up on The Phone back when there was just one fucking phone in the kitchen of a house and maybe we got some cordless phones in the late 90s. The last phone conversation I had for the sake of conversation was back in like 2002 and it was fucking retarded.

I love hacing a tiny computer in my pocket where I can just tell people want they need to know right away or even make small talk while not actually making any noises with my mouth and it gives me a second to think about what I'm saying.

eh, I don't argue about a subject unless I know I can win. I've been doing it for years, I've become exceedingly efficient at it. they're amateurs, half the people here could run laps on them. but there is a hell of a lot of them. on Jow Forums, not so much.

>I don't argue about a subject unless I know I can win

>win

again, is that what you think is going on?

i know it, when truth triumphs over hate =)

many of you have forgotten that Jow Forums counts as social media

What do you win exactly?

i win arguments, debates

Ever heard of efficiency, OP?

Attached: (1).png (512x512, 138K)

Yes you win those but what is the prize of winning exactly

He got 80 grand for showing people what he ate for dinner, bro. Lying degenerates, disgusting filth.

instagram celebrities are worthless faggots.

People who use social media are unintelligent and uninteresting.

>what is the prize of winning exactly
the triumph of truth, which is to be read by all in a public setting

LOOK EVERYBODY! A HIPSTER! I BET SHE USES A FLIP PHONE! I BET SHE THINKS SHE'S BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE FOR NOT DOING WHAT SHE THINKS EVERYBODY ELSE IS DOING!

>posts about social media on an imageboard
>imageboards are websites where people talk to other people online and share pictures, links, etc., serving the same basic purpose as social media
>in a sense, an imageboard can be considered a form of social media
>/thread

I had a smartphone for 3 years and all I did with it was watch movies in my bad or listen to stuff in the bath.
But I bought it so I could keep up with class assignments in uni since I'm a retard and having 20 other retards sending 1000 messages over an assignment will help me understand what it is in case I forgot about it.
And it hasn't been working for a few months already... haven't felt the need to get a new one yet.

I use social media, including image boards, to communicate with people easily. I have thought disorder, and it does make it hard to speak to people verbally. I'm more fluent typing online.

Or you know, just not being a degenerate and having no desire to look at other people's lives/retarded thoughts
>I'm offended and I'm going to ramble a bit because I feel guilty for poor life choices
Ya, you're retarded. Nobody knows who I am here. I'm not getting any attention or praise for what I read or say here.

Faggots need to grow up and work on your social skills. You social media brainlets are so easy to spot in public, you can't think of something to talk about off of the computer without 30 seconds of "um... um..." I'd never hire any of you.

I just use twitter to fuck with people and argue