Fatbots why don't you just lose weight? It unironically is not so hard

Fatbots why don't you just lose weight? It unironically is not so hard.

Attached: 436.jpg (375x375, 18K)

>stop eating
>hair fall out
>gallstones
>loose skin
>teeth decay due to vit deficiency
>bad stomach because undiluted acids
>nothing to do but eat and watch tv simultaneously
>stop watching shows because no-food
>do nothing but shitpost
>get constipated
>asshole rips
>go insane and kill self

because it won't change anything

>be me 24 khv
>fat (102 kg, fuck your murrican system)
>decide to get fit maybe girls will be more attracted to me
>in 6 months go down to 72 kg
>I stopped playing video games and eating stuff
>these things were the only things which were positive in my life
>get fit
>have horrible stretch marks all over my body
>still invisible to girls
>get depressed start to play vidya and eat all the shit again

I am 92 kg right now but I am happy a little

..You don't have to stop eating to lose weight, user.. Also, you don't have to eat to watch tv. You're silly.

Well, as long as you're happy.

Attached: 26.jpg (500x500, 42K)

I actually got gallstones from weight loss and had to have my gall bladder removed a few years ago. I remember being in the hospital when Trump announced he was running for President, good times. I think my inital reaction was "this man is either going to save the world or destroy us all"
He got my vote though kek

why would you try to start a pro-ana thread on a board full of suicidal young men with no self esteem?

also if you're on medication, it can make weight loss unrealistic. you can hypothetically maintain your weight on 1000 calories a day. I lost weight, but the scale didn't budge until I cut to 500-600 calories a day. I didn't have the energy to stay awake then though.

work out u idiot

user, how on earth is this 'pro-ana'? Please don't be ridiculous.
I believe you can just talk to your doctor and get medication that won't make this happen...

How were you losing weight? If it was through unhealthy means then I'm not so shocked.

Attached: 46.png (540x531, 325K)

I'm down 6KG but this shit takes time if I don't want super loose skin.

Yes, user, if you do something ridiculous like completely starve yourself at a high weight then you're going to end up with loose skin. Ridiculously limiting your calories is unsustainable for most anyway, you're setting yourself up for gaining it all back.

Attached: 25.png (1080x1027, 944K)

>"how on earth is this 'pro-ana'?"
>posts photos with emphasis on thigh gaps and collarbone bird nests that are not realistic achievements

>you can just talk to your doctor and get medication that won't make this happen
doctors don't fuck around with weight loss medication unless you're so fat that you're unhealthy.

Go on a paleo diet
No calory restriction or any of that bullshit
It will work

This still isn't pro-ana, what a conclusion..

Attached: 251.jpg (750x737, 104K)

If you've stretched your skin to the point it's lost all elasticity it won't make a different how fast or slow you lose weight, it will never bounce back like it would if you are only slightly overweight, there is a point of no return weight wise where your skin just cannot recover.

I'm not sure I still fully understand that. Since gaining/losing weight depends upon your calorie intake, then how exactly is your previous habits impacting your losses/gains, unless they impact your daily calorie consumption of your body.

A few days ago I set out on starting a new diet. Counting calories, planning my meals.

It lasted 3 hours before I got in a bad mood and said "Fuck it" and bought some burger king.

Fuck, I really wish I had the willpower to do this. I don't know how people do. All it takes is the slightest bump in the road and I'm cowering back to my escapes of food and vidya.

Why not just plan your meals to include fast food, though? You don't have to be thrown off by things like that.

Attached: 365.jpg (400x400, 35K)

it's been a little over a week and i've lost nearly 5lbs. Didn't even exercise, just cut calories down to under 1800/day. 35lbs to go

I'm doing it. But i get anxious as fuck when i realize it might make my tits saggy

Good luck, user, some of that weight is going to be water weight so you can't expect that to keep up but don't let that discourage you.

Don't be silly, you'll be fine, that is just an excuse..

Attached: 217.jpg (1017x1269, 102K)

>Don't be silly, you'll be fine, that is just an excuse..
do u have any proof on the matter? I haven't notice any problems yet after losing 30 pounds

What even makes you assume that will end up the case? It depends on your starting weight and how much you're losing and how fast, but regardless, its improbable. I don't hear of that happening often.

Attached: 283.jpg (640x626, 90K)

i don't suppose you're the mpa user from the sticc threads?

Attached: sticc7.jpg (400x339, 26K)

Because I love eating 10.000 calories per day, you moron.

You're overthinking it. You don't really need to be strict and plan your meals in general, that's just too annoying to deal with for most people.

Just get an idea of how much calories the foods have, cut the portions of your high-calorie foods to aim for maybe like 1000-750 calories less than what you need (you will probably underestimate) and then fill the rest with fruit and vegetables (they have generally so few calories that if rest of your diet doesn't have that much calories it's pretty much impossible to not keep losing weight)

Just know how to pick your battles. You don't need to be that regimented and strict, just be very mindful of high-calorie food and eat as much low calorie foods as you like to get your nutriens and not get too hungry.

Of course you can diet however you like, but being too precise could be pretty counter-productive unless you're some sort of model, athlete or a bodybuilder.

I am indeed the person from the previous sticc threads, yes. I don't post sticc threads on MPA though.

Attached: 30.jpg (500x500, 81K)

Please for the love of god, commit suicide.

So this IS a stealth pro-ana thread. Do us all a favor and destroy your phone/computer, and never come here again.

You're misunderstanding. Shh.

Maybe..

Attached: 5.jpg (500x709, 109K)

I've yo-yoed back and forth enough to know this was probably diarrhea weight. I'll take it

I'm not a meatheaded masochist. And would get piles from that probably.

Reeeeee because food is the only happiness I get out of life rrrreeeeee

Why are you being so mean to all these fatties, Avery? Precisely because of their disgusting bodies and lack of self control they deserve some compassion. I'm sure they are well aware of their shortcomings and some of them may even doing the best they can.

I am NOT being mean, don't be silly.. Unironically, I'm not.

user stooooooooop

Attached: 31.jpg (426x521, 37K)

food is my only source of pleasure
without pleasure i am going to go nuts

I can probably lose weight if you let me fuck. I hear sex uses a lot of calories. Help me out.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.43_[2017.08.16_10.57.21].png (510x634, 400K)

user, what on earth? Did I meet you in a server or something? I'm too lazy to check.

Find a different source of pleasure, thats unhealthy..

Attached: 245.jpg (600x591, 49K)

>Did I meet you in a server or something?
No. I don't use discord. Why would you think that, weirdo?

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_09. (602x720, 593K)

A lot of the anime avatarfags tend to come from Discord. Absolute cesspool..

Attached: 6.jpg (400x491, 28K)

Way to get under the roasties' skin, well done

I do not intend to get underneath anyones skin, user, though it seems to happen a lot..

Attached: 256.jpg (500x500, 91K)

I'm not an avatarfag though. This is actually how I look like IRL.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.17_[2017.08.16_10.52.49].png (312x640, 224K)

dont really have a reason to lose weight, only reason i can think of is that pants will fit me better. That's not a good enough reason though ...

Attached: 12104732_10073184_1000.jpg (1000x1334, 108K)

Keep it up, user..

You objectively aren't /fa/ until BMI 12...

Attached: 108.jpg (236x295, 17K)

>Find a different source of pleasure, thats unhealthy..
I cannot find a different source of pleasure. Do you really think this is solid advise that I disn't know of?

I will but only if you show me tits.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.45_[2017.08.23_18.09.47].png (448x672, 275K)

Have you tried? This seems like the type of thing you should seek therapy over. Many other people have been in your place, user, you can get out of that.

Stop that. Why do you like this character so much?

Attached: 107.jpg (500x375, 56K)

Stop flirting with my future wife. I won't be mean to you because I don't like to punch down, but stop.

REEE.. user, no!! This is absurd..

Attached: 279.jpg (540x532, 121K)

how did you lose that much in 6 months

t. 104kg fat loser

Love is always a bit absurd.

because i have no will to live

t. 120kg fat loser

What are you talking about? I am that character. She's a snake. Now lemme see those breasts.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.18_[2017.09.06_18.30.23].png (536x668, 440K)

I have no reason to lose weight. I'm suicidal so my health doesnt concern me and I don't care about my looks.

Don't talk to me, gay boy. Stop trying to side bust.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.58_[2017.08.30_10.01.53].png (818x710, 455K)

is fasting just a meme or does it actually work?

yes, user, of course it actually works and it works well but most people can't handle it and end up overeating like 15 hours in.. not very nice..

Attached: 111.jpg (500x510, 28K)

I've been rubberbanding between losing and gaining weight, even then I've always been unwanted so not like it'd matter, I won't be with anyone.

Am I the gay one here, anime posting boy? What are you looking for? Your attempt at quirkiness isn't making anyone smile but if you keep at it we will start laughing at you.

well i just started a fasting eating schedule yesterday and i plan to continue it for the rest of this month and hopefully i'll start seeing results. thanks for being kind and helpful.

It's not even that much, as far as I remember 100 calories per day translates roughly to 100g lost per week, so you need to consume less than about 1117 calories per your daily calorie output to achieve that sort of loss.

Losing weight is as easy as not eating for a week straight. It hurts and makes you depressed, but you can survive like 2 month without eating so stop denying biology.

Rapid weight loss on a low fat diet causes gall stones. The trick is to keep your fat intake high enough to prevent gallstones while maintaining a caloric deficit. This means eating/drinking things like cheese, eggs, whole milk, regular yogurt etc.

The best thing I've done to lose weight is go on daily walks, even just 15 minutes, and to only eat one meal a day, at the end of the day.

Even if I eat stuff after that meal, the impact is nowhere near as bad because I'm already burning tons of excess calories.

The Greeks and other civilizations only ate one meal a day, and stoneage humans had even less than that. You'll be fine.

Attached: DVgh5i7VMAAtW5i.jpg (649x743, 93K)

>tfw can't put on weight worth shit
>get full with hardly any food and throw up easily
L-living the life...

Attached: Abject testament.jpg (1120x675, 54K)

You're doing your body a disservice. Don't stop walking but just eat healthy and lift some weights. Don't focus in losing weight fast but in improving slowly your whole body.

>been overweight entire life and know nothing else
>afraid of lose skin
>always been shit at exercising
>binge eater and addicted to food
>don't know how to make a consistent schedule for meals
>don't know enough yummy healthy recipes without ending up wasting a shit ton of food
>knowing that I've ruined my body and so that even if I lost weight my body would still ultimately be awful
>hate my body so much that eating has become both a comfort and a way of self harm
>have tried so many times but end up giving up due to lack of motivation

Attached: kaijitrash.jpg (361x380, 96K)

I don't trust people's opinions on nutrition without sources. There's 99.99999% bullshit with 0.00001% that contain something actually backed up by experimental observation.

I'm 3 weeks into cutting out junk food, soda, and sugar in general.

Everyone's commenting on how I look like I'm losing weight and it's pissing me off desu. I've only lost a few pounds, they couldn't possibly be able to tell.

dont bother getting skinny i did it once and it sucked. at least food fills the void in your soul for a little while (while youre eating).

I just want to see tits, gay orbiter.

Attached: 15210921583975.png (502x676, 479K)

lost like 18 lbs so far this year

I went from 230lbs to 190 lbs and back to 220lbs.
I fucking give up.

You did it once, user, you can do it again. How'd you do that? Try something more sustainable this time.

Attached: 451.jpg (300x320, 24K)