Facebook is launching a dating feature...

>Facebook is launching a dating feature, CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced during the keynote address at Facebook's annual F8 developer conference Tuesday.

>"This is going to be for building real, long-term relationships - not just hook-ups," Zuckerberg said.

>cnbc.com/2018/05/01/facebook-is-launching-a-dating-app.html

Where were you when based Zuckerberg automatically, without your consent signed you up to a dating service? Is this going to solve the incel problem?

Attached: 1501540038400.jpg (760x586, 92K)

this is great noos

Congratulations, roasties now have yet another avenue to talk to Chad. Only now they have the option of publicly shaming you for your advances. And if you already had a girlfriend who was addicted to facebook (what woman isn't?), the temptation will always be there, broadcasted to her 24/7. CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT. Her friends will probably all join and pressure her, with little resistance, into cheating on you behind your back with verified local chads. And you'd be none the wiser since this new dating service is separate from the actual facebook service. AAHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU ZUCKERBURG FUCK YOU FACEBOOK FUCK YOU ROASTIES

Attached: 1522608851216.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

Luckily it says its opt-in but its a mistake to only match you with people youre not friends with
These concerns are valid though. You should get a notification if your SO on Facebook joins the service

why should you? It's not your fucking bidniz
source: i'm goon b fuckin your girl hard in the ass (condom on)

looks like the Jew meme was real wtf Jow Forums was right

looks like i have a reason to uninstall fb now

>Where were you when based Zuckerberg automatically, without your consent signed you up to a dating service?
>Having a facebook account
Fuck off nomalfag

Thankfully it doesn't seem like it's going to be too popular
If it does actually end up popular, then god please end this world now, fuck I don't want to have even more facebook bullshit shoved into my face

>having facebook

am I on reddit?

Attached: 1395688761991.png (646x720, 14K)

Thank fucking fuck I deleted my account there ages ago, what is that autist thinking this is going to lead to nothing but humiliation for millions

I mean, wasn't the original purpose of Kikebook to hook up with random cuties at Harvard?

>he has a facebook profile
F U C K I N G | N O R M I E

am i allowed to have a facebook if it isn't my real name or pictures and I just use it to troll normans?

>"This is going to be for building real, long-term relationships - not just hook-ups,"
What a giant load of horseshit holy damn. Who believes this crap?

isn't facebook dying and instagram the main social networking site now?

>AAHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU ZUCKERBURG
Hey, he is trying to help, ok?

aren't they the same company?

haha wow i'm this out of the loop sorry user

don't care. my gf uses vk. fb is lame.

i thought that was snapchat

I remember a bunch of normalfags leaving facebook because of the zuckerberg hullabaloo recently, instead jumping to instagram without any awareness

I just killed my placeholder account like a week ago, fucks are not given

>asking anonymous board for permission to do something on the internet

Normies are fucking clueless. I saw a post on Jow Forumsprivacy where the top comment mentioned that instagram is owned by facebook and there were like 50 replied to that saying "OMG I DIDN'T KNOW, DELETING MY INSTAGRTAM RIGHT NOW". And these are supposedly tech savvy people.

In fairness those were probably blow ins who only visited in light of the facebook news

Great, more 7+ Stacies to obsess over and more Chads for them to fuck.

>normalfags leaving facebook because of the zuckerberg hullabaloo recently, instead jumping to instagram without any awareness
The majority of people on this site now that shit and don't even have an account.
Normies really are fucking clueless.

No, because the moment you access into facebook it datamines your entire browsing history.

>be facebook
>earn shitload of cash by selling us for ads
>want more money
>need more information
>use desperate single looking for companionship who will now fill out their profiles to look intresting

Why am I even suprised?

It's funny, If I still were a happy lad I would have probably opted in and tried it at least. Life is good afterall, why not try?

These days I'm far too gone even for this. Even if, against every chance, I managed to meet lots of girls every day or established a meaningful relationship I'd still feel completely alienated in a nightmarish reality.

>why should you? It's not your fucking bidniz
Yeah that's the thought process of women. Unless of course it's about them reading their bf/husbands emails or something. Then it's completely justifiable.

Fuck I hate this. Since the average roastie uses Facebook, now it will be even easier than ever before to get Chad. before, not every roastie had dating apps, but they did have social media. Social media and women's suffrage was a mistake.

Attached: sad pepe dab.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Why don't you make a Facebook account robots? You can finally get a gf.

Attached: hello fren apu.jpg (1024x270, 47K)

Yes all the younger generation use that now 11-16 very few have facebook accounts and if they do there not being used.

No, this is going to make things worse. This is fucking stupid and Zuckerberg should kill himself

Attached: 1515864316720.jpg (457x467, 51K)

>the moment you open a web browser it datamines your entire browsing history

FTFY

So I use Linux, use free-software, encrypted drives, signal messaging and basically every kind of tech you can do to stay anonymous and private and I should throw all of that away for Facebook? Lol no

i have facebook account only to keep in contact with coworkers and friends from high school, how is this going to help when theres no photos or any information about me? suck it Kikeberg

Then upload pics and post interesting links about your hobbies and shit. It's really easy.

No one wants to date manchild with dead-end career job and only taking interest in building LEGO ninjas. And even if they do I wouldn't probably find them attractive. The problem is in me but that's just the way of life.

>the moment you turn on your PC it datamines your entire history

FTFY