What are some Jow Forums approved, one size fits all tinder bios? i plan on giving it another go

what are some Jow Forums approved, one size fits all tinder bios? i plan on giving it another go

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tS27pVDQXPs
youtu.be/p7D2UhjwzDU
youtube.com/watch?v=dlMj-mYTrqA
youtu.be/Fo-uRb_O-Ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how about this: supreme gentleman. the true alpha male

Don't bother if you aint chad. Just save your time and energy.

learn from this, OP. if you're posting here asking about tinder bios, its already too late. /soc/ might be a better place to start.

Attached: 1525127645240.png (1426x1328, 1.48M)

Height: 6'1
Eye Color: Blue
Job: Sound Engineer
Drive: Yes, and own a car (it's in a mechanic's at the moment though)

I'm the son of small business owners, I like to play guitar and learn languages/music in my spare time. In addition I love to travel frequently and often, if I'm not going on at least 5 holidays a year I'm not happy.

Literally doesn't matter if you are none of these things, just lie and claim you are until they fall in love with you. They will do the same, lie and lie and lie to make you love them.

Seriously, just lie, 90% of conquering women is lying to them and telling them obvious bullshit, If you don't overpromise and underdeliver, they will never be happy.

i would've done it had that shooter not ruined that phrase and turn it into a roastie deterrent
i know. i've tried 3 times before and didn't get a single match. but i don't really have much to lose so i guess i might as well give it one more go

if it helps, here's a little about myself
>6'2
>black
>weeb
>play vidya all the time
>play guitar
>can skate but i'm terrible so it probably isn't worth mentioning

isn't it assumed that when an user is making a tinder profile he's using a chad picture set?

This. You could swipe the ugliest, fattiest, girl on the app and still not get swiped back.

Only download Tinder if you just want more of a reason to hate yourself. Unless, of course, if you're a chad.

Keep height out of your bio, it's only worth mentioning if you are short or if you mention that you prefer taller women.

accordingly your bio doesn't need to say anything about you (I know it's a bit counter intuitive). Ideally it should be something funny. Women like people who can make them laugh. Also the info you posted about yourself is stuff that they will find out about you once you guys message or go on a date.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (680x472, 32K)

so what exactly should i put there? help me come up with jokes that wont scare them away

also forgot to mention friend of mine that is a Stacy told me its best to show off your hight with picture rather than just state it. good luck fellow blackbot.

Tinder is a waste of time, there has been a few studies that prove that the vast majority of female users have zero intention of meeting someone off it. I'm pretty sure a British paper did a number of studies that basically ended with the conclusion that its a giant waste of time for all but the best looking or extremely dedicated.

If you want the literal best chances of getting matched just put "Down to fuck" or some derivative as your bio.

so i stand next to a short person? am i supposed to summon someone just so i can take a picture next to them?

Yeah, my ex was using it a few months after we broke up and said she was just using it for attention and "banter".

lol it's kinda hard when you put me on the spot. Anyhow this is what I've been using and its worked out nicely so far.

>If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation

>Will probably try to fuck your friends.

875 matches so far.

>tfw 20 really hot matches in a couple days
>tfw meeting a chick tomorrow

Attached: 1439410724749.png (230x244, 59K)

Ew. Don't do that. It's not clever and is just a dead joke.

A group photo with a few shorter people would work, keep in mind that the people with you are also a reflection of you.

you definitely don't need dtf in your bio to get matches plus thats the kind of shit that chad would have overwhelmingly better results with.

tfw the stacies are lining up...

>mfw match with a legit 8/10
>too much of a lil bitch to actualy talk to her

>A group photo
i'm on Jow Forums, how would i even end up in a situation where a group photo is possible?
how about some subtle Jow Forums humour. dont normalfags like bane posting? why not that?

All you do when you put some shit no one fucking cares about in your bio is get matches and then have a few conversations with some Stacy that is like talking to a rock.

Putting "Down to fuck" in the bio just stops all that bullshit.

>go to choose an anthem
>think of putting some obscure emo song there to get people curious
>literally nothing but normalfag music
i'm truly out of my element her bros

Attached: 1518013497984.jpg (500x500, 195K)

ITT: rate each other anthems

youtube.com/watch?v=tS27pVDQXPs

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 36K)

i'm pretty ugly and i got some matches and a few women who seemed to like me

i still ruined all my opportunities with my autism but it's not completely hopeless

It's impossible to get no matches.

>4'3, bald, fat, MAGA, hates dogs, can't read, compulsive liar
>no anthem
it got me lots of matches but i was too spergy to talk to any of them so i deleted after an hour

idk man use a photo from a wedding our something. If you've gone to one there has to be a picture of you with your cousins or someone around your age that looks like they are your friend

i think i should've started by saying i don't have any picture of myself

Why are you using tinder, you fucking degenerate?

had a gf for 1.5 years then broke up

>cont
met up with her a few times after she showed me her tinder of 1k matches of thirsty guys kek

i'm sure you'll enjoy this youtu.be/p7D2UhjwzDU

this is easily your biggest problem

1/10
1/10

>rate
youtube.com/watch?v=dlMj-mYTrqA

>hating on robotwave
sad!

i do plan on taking some photos. i'm going to photoshop some anime girls into some of them and give myself anime blush in one of them. do you think that's a good idea?

If it's what you're into go for it, but keep in mind that it will limit your prospective matches to only a certain kind of girl, and as a black guy your options for quality women are a bit limited from the start

b-but i want a weeb gf! you're right though, it probably isn't worth it

Attached: 1483258517934.jpg (251x231, 22K)

I think they'd get a good laugh out of photoshopped anime girls. It will make you stand out from all the other guys too and at least get you a conversation even if you don't meet up. Go for it user, get the weeb gf you deserve.

thanks! i'm terrible at photoshop but seeing as i dont have any pictures of myself yet i guess i've got some time to practice

Also don't forget about the shadow ban if you continue to spam swipe right on women and they don't swipe right back. Your profile becomes invisible.

Do people here actually want this? I've always wanted a girlfriend who's the opposite of me.
I.e not alive

Would advice everyone who doesn't take a good picture to consider OKCupid.
It's a bit infested with the Pansexual Feminist faction but better to shine with something other than pics.
However, since I don't want a slut gf I made a 2nd account with some pics of a male model.
Not an unrealistic hot one just very handsome.
So when I get a match I check with my 2nd account if they give out their phone number after 2 messages to check if she's a slut.
Till now I only found sluts.

Attached: 50784c945e8437cb0b7b734c3a7892202e57d9107b30781969f784cd8d36e7b3.jpg (255x255, 12K)

Got tinder back after rage quitting a few months back. Some cutie asian girl has matched with me but I have no idea what to say. I never get matches normally.

I want a gf like this desu youtu.be/Fo-uRb_O-Ak