Herpes

This shit is fucking killing me!

I don't have any CLEAR symptoms, but any new spot on my body sends me into panic mode. Research has made me too scared to even touch people now.

Why don't clinics stress how this isn't tested for instead of leaving people to believe negative results are an all clear for EVERYTHING? Why the fuck are they telling me it's nothing when it never goes away?!!

Now I have to wait 3 month to get a test that may not even be completely accurate. This could ruin my life! FUCCCKKKK

Attached: Oral-Herpes.png (1068x712, 1015K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_herpes_simplex]
who.int/en/news-room/detail/28-10-2015-globally-an-estimated-two-thirds-of-the-population-under-50-are-infected-with-herpes-simplex-virus-type-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First off you most likely don't have it, You will instantly know when you have it when it pops up around your face/genitals.

second, don't freak out i went through the same thing last year and anxiety just makes things worse.

Third make sure you make a appointment with a doctor especially if you had intercourse without a condom.

Attached: 56-209074-yukio-mishima.jpg (334x441, 24K)

If you get it on your lip it's fine, 80-90% of people have that, if you get it on your genitals, kek, just get a prescription for it if you get them on your lip, just tell your doctor about it.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>80-90%
>this is what degenerate believe

Attached: 123.jpg (203x229, 13K)

>Why the fuck are they telling me it's nothing when it never goes away?!!
Because it's benign and easily managed. Stop being a woman.

Chill m8 almost 90 percent of US adults have hsv1 with a good portion never or rarely showing symptoms. I think its like 60 percent of adults worldwide. Try and figure out what triggers and outbreak for you. It could be sun overexposure, sickness, injury to the area or even certain foods. And try and get a prescription for acyclovir or valtrax or similar antiviral and take it at first sign of an outbreak.

Hol' up it's 50-67% then.

Thanks for educatin me white man.

Attached: 32e90ad7bc67866ec75f288356d0e1f90989b2a8c3202ef7ae3d175132c2a76a.jpg (2121x1414, 1.49M)

You should stop sucking cocks

>First off you most likely don't have it, You will instantly know when you have it when it pops up around your face/genitals.

Yeah but a lot of people also don't get any symptoms for years. My biggest worry is passing it on to loved ones and their body reacts much worse to it. I've seen someone and tested negative for everything they test for at the clinic. Or is there a reason I should still see a doctor?

t. herpes sufferer

asymptomatic shedding is still a thing and that's the real kicker. Passing it on without even knowing

>I've seen someone and tested negative for everything they test for at the clinic. Or is there a reason I should still see a doctor?

All you can do now is wait the 3 months i guess.

Attached: 1520368406104.jpg (1024x759, 70K)

Youre less likely to pass it if youre on antivirals. Or even a lysine supplement. That said, yeah I dont share drinks or randomly make out anymore which is a bummer, unless I let the person know Ive had cold sores in the past.

if i was to go a few weeks before then, how accurate would that be? Let's say around 9 weeks

They dont test for hsv or HPV at clinics because most sexually active people have been exposed anyway.

Up to you, I don't really know i'm not a doctor i'm just giving you advice off personal experiences.

Attached: afbdf41fa9bb6013c5841469fe941ded.jpg (500x588, 40K)

user mouth herpes isnt even bad I only get 2 sores every year I just make sure to take lysine every time i feel a sore coming on and it completely stops it before its noticeable. its not even much of a issue at all.

Yeah, i just wished they emphasized that. I know jack shit about STDs and look to them as the experts, so an all clear makes me think ALL CLEAR and that probably goes for a lot of people

care to tell your story and put me at ease? did you do any super risky activity?

68% of United States people between the ages of 12 and 70 are said to have HSV-1 (Oral Herpes).
[en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_herpes_simplex]

Here is the World Health Organization's report on it as well:
who.int/en/news-room/detail/28-10-2015-globally-an-estimated-two-thirds-of-the-population-under-50-are-infected-with-herpes-simplex-virus-type-1

As you can see, its estimated 39% of US men and 49% of US women have HSV-1.

The reason why it is heavily underestimated in its prevalence is because for the large majority, the disease is asymptomatic.

Fucked some girl on tinder She said she might have something, turns out she didn't. Pretty normal desu.

Attached: C1csr4-XEAATjKl.jpg (750x725, 86K)

Actually 70% of people in the world have it. But if you in a developed country I doubt you would have it just get a blood test

Calm down, OP. Mouth herpes will go away eventually (forever) but do see a doctor if any is seen on the genitals because then it's really serious and won't go away that easily.

>eventually (forever)
I don't think so, that shit's there to stay (inside of you)

HSV-1 is oral herpes 67% of the world population under 50 has it. and it is something like 85% of people over 50 have it.

it's true man, even if it's latent and shows no symptoms

it's the same with HPV. If you have any "sexual history", the chances are very high that you are carrying some STDs.

Ironically women don't actually care if they have or spread this disease

Sucks I feel bad for people that catch it. It's messed up you could have it even if you don't have an outbreak and probably not know about it.