Why do niggas always talk shit

Why do niggas always talk shit

Attached: 1403850288771.jpg (421x400, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqqwitjOyE0
youtube.com/watch?v=sMAMTxezCNc
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no nigger bf to bulIy me

insulting others makes you feel better about your own shortcomings
also being nice invites niggers to test you

fuck em up senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=BqqwitjOyE0

>working and minding my own business
>blacks pull up to the drive thru
>orders some stuff on the deal
>ask for a side of fries
>tell them the price
>WHAT THE FUCK? WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE
>explain why
>HELL NAW NIGGA WHAT YOU MEAN 9 FUCKING DOLLARS FOR 2 BURGER AND FRIES
>he pulls up to the window
>gets all aggressive with me
>all because he couldn't pay $9 for a meal

I wish I didn't have to deal with black people. I wish I wasn't called Jow Forums or RACIST for thinking this when it's usually the blacks who start trouble.

Attached: 1520808173645.png (570x641, 91K)

>tfw ya'll niggas never know when to stop.

>Why do niggas always talk shit

im hipp bro and you know what be gettin me tight when niggas flex like they got it but dont really got it

Speaking as an outsider who isn't rascist, ive noticed some things. Black people tend to think on a much more emotive level and get upset over trivial things.

Find real friends and ascend the bullshit.

This is why they should have their own place away from white people.

Black People>Niggers
different types of people user just like
White people>trailer trash

does seem kinda expensive
what place is it?
are the burgers top tier?

You have to be assertive. People like that only respect strength. That doesn't mean be aggressive. You should speak clearly, have a confident posture, and don't show any signs of fear.

The problem with this theory is that niggers far outnumber black people to the extent that anything non-nigger is not really representative of the group.

that's the point. they aren't the same group user. classing them all together would be like classing Russian gopniks and nords together because both of their skin colors are fair

shut the fuck up.
Stop trying to make exceptions for this word just so you can seem like less of a shithead

Not originally quite

Attached: 17FC6B4D-2147-4354-989F-1EE6D5DC1119.jpg (1231x1484, 1.03M)

>Blacks account for 14.5% of the population
>Blacks commit >50% of murders (luckily mostly on other nogs)
>if a black and white dude are standing in front of you, the chances are about 5-6 times more likely that the black guy is going to kill you.

Who would you hire? Who would you allow to babysit your child? So please shut the fuck up with your "No statistical argument to assume hurr durr..." youtube.com/watch?v=sMAMTxezCNc ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

I once walked past a group of black girls across the street and one yelled "HEY BOY" and started giggling with the rest of her baboon buddies. I'm not weird looking or anything, not a fat gamer, they just do that sort of thing when they're in groups.

Problem with you Americans is that you think America is the world. In my country, white girls do that all the time. It's not s black thing. It's not a white thing. Some girls just do it to tease boys.

95% of black people have never been to jail. Stop being a scared beta. Your scared of the 5% that are bad while completely ignoring the other 95% that are completely regular people

It's also really misleading how people talk about "black on black" violence, because it's not like black grandmas are running down black grandpas in the street. According to the murder statistics almost all black violent crime is committed by and on black men between the ages of 20 and 40; young black men with a touch of middle-aged black men. And it's really high in certain areas, like Chicago, and vacant in others.

An easier way to describe it would be to say it's gang violence, which is what it is.

Very low iq

I saw a black woman pissing in the streets today. Really rare thing, has never ever happened before.
Why do I have to share the same race as these people?

That's wrong. 1 in 3 black men go to jail at one point or another. That means if you see 20 black guys over the course of your day that 6-7 of them have been in jail.
tl;dr... you're a dumbass

>no source

Ok buddy

Attached: A35D10F1-3D64-42F0-A8E4-C0ADD145AD3A.jpg (236x177, 16K)

>white girls do that all the time

teenage white girls, these were 20+ year olds.

They wanted to fuck you dude

This tactic only works with men. If you do this to a woman, she will call to complain to get you fired

46 million blacks may be in america, sure. This number applies to both male AND female, yet the first statistic only mentions males. The stat is watered down adding twice as many people to the population. How at the same time can you say 95% of black people are totally clean when it only talks about the numbers taken at the time and not over a long period? people don't stay in jail forever.
tldr: stat doesn't make any sense and only serves to prove people will create worthless excuses instead of targeting the real problem.

This is the same feeling those of us who aren't black or white have toward the whites. You two deserve each other.

>Stop trying to make exceptions for this word
>this word
yes, this word. that's all it is.

>Not yelling back "Waddup girl ooga booga wanna get some KFC later or what bix nood" and splitting the dark oak later

What the hell is "bix nood"?

I know what you're doing. You're trying to get (You)s.

Attached: 1473530173828.jpg (772x580, 53K)

Niggas cant stick together
Watch a nigga die make a nigga feel better

Not him but I am black but I never heard the phrase bix nood in real life
What does it mean or where did the meme come from?

why do girls always have to mock me whenever I do something? I can't even open my bag without "LMAO user DID YOU JUST FART BRO? BRAAAP"

Attached: 1523386688249.jpg (1078x1332, 516K)

Most black crime is committed by males between 20-40 years old, that is just common sense. So adding females will not do much. Maybe increase the percentage by 1 or 2.
>How at the same time can you say 95% of black people are totally clean when it only talks about the numbers taken at the time and not over a long period? people don't stay in jail forever.
Prison and jail statistics for race do not radically change each year. It may go up 1 or 2 percent then drop the next year but it will stay at a relatively moderate level.
TLDR the statistics are indeed valid and they are in no way excuses

I have no idea and never heard it irl either.

I think its just sime made up word autistic white kids use because they mishear ebonics

The day of the rope is coming. The white man WILL finally tire of these repulsive monkey shines and there will a great purging of mud. The darkies will be cut down like beasts they are and the glorious white man will stand triumphant.

WHITE POWER

Let me Google that for you. Oh the first image that pops up. Golly ain't that something whew this internet thing is going to take off so useful I'm going to buy stock in cyber

absolute god

Attached: mmhmm.jpg (640x348, 40K)

this
t. hapa
spoilerigininininini