What would you name your hypothetical son or daughter robots? I always loved the name Zachariah...

What would you name your hypothetical son or daughter robots? I always loved the name Zachariah. I've thought about it a few years back. When I was in hs. And Zachariah always sounded best to me.

Attached: d3e4c9a28a8f.jpg (550x688, 79K)

Just the way this was written makes me think you have a very low chance of reproducing op

I'd love to give my daughter real old-lady names, like Edith or Dorothy or Ruth, or my great-grandmother's name, Josephine.

This is, of course,
>implying
that I will find someone to mate with, and
>implying
that I want to bring another human into this world.

Not making a judgement, but Zachariah is just asking for your kid to get made fun of or forced to shorten their name to Zach and feel like shit when they have to write their full names anywhere.

>Just the way this was written makes me think you have a very low chance of reproducing op
Of course mortality is a fact. We don't know when we will die. Death will come suddenly and unexpectedly. Even if we see it death coming. We will be gripped by it and it will be too late.

Attached: 46ac1ea800a96.jpg (570x400, 25K)

Zachariah is literally the stupidest name I've ever heard of.

>not making sure your child is bullied horrendously so you can take out your frustrations and shitty childhood on him

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (600x679, 227K)

Zachariah is the most beautiful name to me. He can call himself Zach as a nickname I guess. Hey it's better wussy names like than Skyler, Aiden or Dustin. Am I right?

I always wanted to name my kid a traditional Polish name (I am Pole myself). Something like 'Drogomir' or 'Boleslaw' I find very good names. There is too much Biblical names used and it just kills the native spirit of Poland, and Im not even a pagancuck or a Vargfag.

The only Biblical name I would name my Child would be 'Jozef' after my historical inspiration.

Attached: D3AC5693-6479-4707-B88A-F696E0B99739.jpg (943x1200, 136K)

>boleslaw
Please don't send your child to america, he will have the shit beat out of him

I hate America, Americans and anything to do with that Godless shithole.
You degenerates are ruining our country, bringing your fucked up """pop culture""" (aka niggers, teenage sluts and wannabe gangsters)

I would never let my son be exposed to Amerifat degeneracy

>Amerifat degeneracy
>on an imageboard made by an american, writing in english, on computers first created and now continually designed in America

wew lad

Attached: 1490220365119.jpg (460x423, 17K)

I'd unironically name my firstborn son Iroh but... I don't want him to get his ass kicked

Gaylord. Never not Gaylord.

The name will be better for his character. If he was named something people liked and didn't live up to it. wouldn't he feel worse?

Isn't that pronounced Yosef in your language?

Look at your country, look at your children, look at your teens.
They are fucked up. Little girls dress up like cheap prostitute, young boys want to kill for drugs and money like their favourite nigger, your teens are chopping of their penis and wear wig because they want to be special snowflake.

And worst - your country sees this as NORMAL, and that there is nothing wrong with this.

Also, Jow Forums is japaneese

Thats Russian subhumans.
In Poland it is Yuzef

As much as I want my kid to be wise and kind I don't think I'd name him Iroh since it's kind of a hard name to live up to. Plus what if my kid turns out to be a dickbag?

>Boy
Kai or Bjorn.

>Girl
Eliza or Blair.

What is the most edgelord name I can choose?

For a girl I like Elizabeth and Jennifer, haven't thought about boys names, all in all as long as their name isn't retarded (ie stardust, quandarius, la-a) doesn't matter

I'm going to name my son user

Hey faggot

Originaliolio

Mine is kain. He'll be born next month

Either naming your kid after controversial historical figures (even if you may agree with them) is generally pretty edgy. "Adolf Hitler" is generally such an archetype but "Karl Marx" is also on that tier.

Apart from that, I know a guy who was unironically called 'Grimm', and although its a pretty cool name, its edgy as fuck

Just give your kids simple names. For boys, nothing more than 2 syllables.

Jeremi.

Adolf
Benito
Franco
Oswald
Hirohito
Bateman
One of those

Girl Eliyasha ;)

Must be a Brendan. Or are you a Jaden? lol

Yeah because Poland is a bastion of wisdom and well adjusted people that the world looks up to. Nothing dumb as fuck ever pops on the news regarding Poland, no not at all

user please stop.
We get it, you discovered how OP fascism is on HOI4 and now youre obsessed with it.
Calm down and read a little about it, as well as notice that you are not on Jow Forums and most people think that youre just retarded.

Relevant =/= Good
And I am referring to disgusting Pop culture which is manufactured and promoted in America.

yeah but Boleslaw is a pretty fucking retarded name. A kid with that name will get bullied everywhere outside Slavshitistan.

Boy - mordacai, tarvana

Girl - aurora, Sylvia, syori

>implying I would live anywhere else than my Homeland

Why do you come here then? You're just rotting your brain with "American filth". Ya talk the talk, but cannot walk the walk.

I used to come here for a long time.
And I am talking about accepted ideas in MODERN American society (what is on Jow Forums is 80% ostracized and/or socially unacceptable).
I actually like 1800s America and think it was a very /comfy/ place to live in, but what it had become is disgusting - and the worse part is that American leaders want this upon all other countries.