He actually does not believe in God

>he actually does not believe in God
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: 1499959273134.jpg (710x577, 84K)

>tfw atheists butt fuck themselves with bananas

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

Various such cases. Depressing!

don't forget they pour hot oil on their micro penises too! HAHAHAHAHA

hmmmm......really makes u thinnk

Attached: 20170317T1440-8552-CNS-POPE-LENT crop.jpg (770x480, 317K)

>he still has hope beyond complete nihilism

pfffftttttt HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHAAAAAHAHAHA

>He actually follows a set of retarded rules just to visit the magical man's paradise in the sky after you die

Attached: 1509801136084.jpg (640x633, 42K)

Yo to be honest ye I did this once I still don't know why man it was kind of funny

Having to make this thread because you got BTFO in the other thread lol

Attached: 1525202650651.png (550x543, 50K)

found the atheicucks
repent before it's too late!

aww my sweet summer child..

Attached: G9Ltgi1.png (1000x1061, 949K)

>i was never in the other thread
>i just saw it in the catalogue so i made this one
>to keep the balance
your move, heathen

>he takes the words of scientists who can't prove anything and only have theories that you take on FAITH
>he thinks he's not religious
OH NO NO NO NO

REPENT OR BE PURGED INFIDEL!

Attached: Deus Kek.jpg (1600x1200, 578K)

Religion is just a way for humans to think they're smart by understanding something the cannot. Humans are such arrogant creatures. What makes you think we can even possibly understand how or why we operate the way we do, fuck off and try to enjoy what little time you have in this wet rock.

The unexamined life is not worth living.
-Socrates

Come to think of it I would like to kill my former self it wasn't really that funny it's just faggotry what the fucc

Fuck, that other thread was such a mess.

Have you actually ever read the Bible once?
In terms of sins there is only one sin god will not forgive, treachery.
If you don't accept god that he can not forgive, otherwise as long as you are truly believing in God, any sin can be forgiven if you repent

>He worships the king of the Jews

Attached: Religion of cucks.jpg (800x450, 42K)

True, same can be said about science, you're using limited human intelligence and trying to understand things that are so much bigger and more complicated then you could possibly imagine, our brains will never be able to actually fathom all of creation.
I cant accept "dude there was a void and there was an explosion in the void and then everything was created" to me that's as equally ridiculous as creationism.

I only use religion for one thing.
To provide an excuse for killing infidels.

Attached: This is me.jpg (208x242, 37K)

>the ((church)) is the faith
oh nonono

>He lives a life of vapid degeneracy and thinks he's happy.

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

>Hebrew shit at all
Top cuck

Attached: Christian cancer 3.png (987x1149, 181K)

you took the words from my fingertips you word thief.

>Jesus Christ was a jew
oh nonono

>Yeshua was white
Spoken like a true goblino

Attached: Yeshua King of the Jews.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

I do agree with what you say, however both explanations leave alot to be desired. I'm just trying to say that people shouldn't trouble themselves so much of her things that may or may not be true and instead put that effort toward improving their own lives and the lives of others.

>*slow claps*

>*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kahuna - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a milllion different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards..

>1st C. Palestinians were white

Attached: download.png (230x219, 7K)

It doesn't even matter what the first cause was. Big bang or not, the universe is made up of crude forces that aren't too hard to figure out. We don't know the exact origin but we know pretty much the exact properties of things.

Is he your kike user?

Attached: Jesus is my kike.jpg (903x640, 74K)

>we know pretty much the exact properties of things
explain women then
>checkmate

>t. kike
I notice how you always like to claim Jesus Christ as one of ((your)) own because you know that in itself would be an argument not to follow Him because we have all seen the evils in modern "judaism".

Jesus Christ created the religion of Christianity, which in essence is his philosophy on how to live a good life and be a good person and also to fight evil in the world.

Attached: 14326790417553947.png (999x1401, 1.12M)

>he can`t live in a world without an imainary friend who protects im in an "afterlife"
Shut up faggot.

Every religion in the world teaches you "how to live a good life and be a good person and also to fight evil in the world" though. So why follow this Semitic religion in particular?
Any kind of native religion (European or otherwise) is much more wise and empowering than the propaganda tool gone too far called Christianity

Attached: Odin.jpg (827x1114, 371K)

>not all Caucasians are members of the ethnic group we synonymously regard as the white race, the very term Caucasian is an inconsistent standard to describe members of a single affiliation, only Europids can be regarded Caucasians, Semites are not white... also I like being called white
This is what Jow Forumsfags believe

Attached: 1509680632010.jpg (645x729, 26K)

Christianity is not semitic, it is a new religion whose teachings are found in the New Testament of the Holy Bible. Jesus claimed that He was the son of God. Jews hate this because they still refuse to accept Him as the messiah, the Talmudic fools.
>Every religion in the world teaches you "how to live a good life and be a good person and also to fight evil in the world"
Wrong. See judaism and islam for clarification.

>he cannot open his mind to the possibility of there being a consciousness that exists on a plane above our level of consciousness in an unimaginably vast universe full of things waiting to be discovered by humankind
Shut up faggot.

THIS
Christianity has Semitic influences but they are counterbalanced by Hellenic ones, if it wasn't for these it would be just as Indo-European as Hinduism, Buddhism and Zoroastrianism

Religion is just another form of control over people. Once we gained enough self-awareness and realized death was inevitable for all of us, religion was invented to give the slaves meaning to their worthless lives so the ones higher up on the hierarchy could keep exploiting them for profit.