Mommy gf

What is the chance of any of us anons ever getting a mommy gf? A gf that will love us unconditionally, cook for us, give us cuddles and kisses, let us suckle her breasts, and all around love and care for us? Is this even possible and do women like this even exist at all in this World?. I NEED to know.

Attached: ebf.jpg (723x350, 32K)

>tfw want a mommy gf so I can impregnate her solely to feed on the nectar of the gods
Do you think a woman would find it weird that a man wants to drink her milk? tfw mommy never breastfed you

Attached: 1524485351752.jpg (480x480, 23K)

I unironically would also love to drink milkies froma girl's udders, while she strokes my hair and tells me : "Mommy loves you". God fucking damnit it would be my dream come true. And yeah, I probably think almost all girls would find this weird and none would even consider getting pregnant just to follow with this fetish, although I'm sure that women who already are lactating would be a lot more open to it, because breastfeeding actually feels good for the woman.

Attached: maxresdefault.0.jpg (1400x1400, 144K)

I want a mommy gf who will tell me she loves me every single day, and cuddle and give kisses and hugs on the bed and let me fondle and fall asleep on top of her breasts. I want this so fucking much I'd spend literal thousands of dollars for anyone up to it.

Attached: 1525154183778.jpg (564x846, 63K)

I just realized I have a mommy gf, what do?

Attached: k_god_dammit.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

Fucking enjoy it, if you're in the same boat I am expect batshit insane sex. Just know that when it's time to jump ship, don't hesitate. They warn you not to stick your dick in crazy for a reason.

>I just realized I have a mommy gf, what do?
GREENTEXT NOW

Why is this like a fantasy and a fetish and something that have been degenerated and memed about?

I Thought real love, which I once belived in, was supoused to be like this.
Love each other and the bodies and minds of the other sweet person first of all. And everyday just enjoy the pleasure of it and getting to finally let go of worries and just love each other.

Guess im in the wrong again and being "autistic".

Great world.

I'm sorry user but what happened in the 20th century is that a man being in love is seen as a "pussy", and depending and expressing his feelings for another woman deemed "feminine" by people nowadays. It's all so fucked, it's like women don't want men to be romantic, and they see a man being loving as "clingy" and "needy". Women want to be independent and that means staying away from men who are madly in love for them. Great fucking times we live today, huh?

Attached: 1525154347943.jpg (564x729, 74K)

i don't think you have thousands of dollars to spend

you are autistic for different reasons

>I just realized I have a mommy gf, what do?
Describe your mommy gf to me NOW

>met my gf on literal first day of college
>went exclusive a week later
>constant hugging, kissing, and hand holding
>have most of our classes together
>she makes sure I do my homework
>tells me that she's proud of me
>literally half of my jobs since coming to college I got because she referred me
>if I sleep in too late, she wakes me up
>regularly makes me lunch, sometimes makes me dinner if I'm busy with homework
>ends up making most of the decisions in the relationship (such as apartment choice, food we eat, stuff like that) because we have similar preferences and she's smarter than me, so I assume that I'd make the same choice as her if I thought about it as much as her
>wants me to let her know in advance when I hang out with friends
>gets upset when I stay out late because she can't sleep with me
what else? I'm sure there are more signs but I just haven't noticed it. Honestly it's 10/10.

you're living the dream originally user

This made me really sad. Thanks.

why the fuck are you here you faggot

Southern girls are kind of maternal

Did you start calling her mommy yet? Would she be ok with it? Are you happy in your relationship?

Attached: unnamed.gif (480x270, 416K)

>my wife's friends say she babies me
I don't mind, my mom's always been a country fried hardass to me so I like it when girls are nice.

>wife
You do know that when wives start taking care of their man instead of the other way around, she's either cheating on you or slowly losing respect for you? Are you sure she isn't seeing some guy? Either way, you are a lucky bastard.

Attached: images (95).jpg (225x300, 13K)

/Az4mDHg

ATTENTION ALL FEMALES JOIN THIS SERVER AND GIVE ME (Omega) MOMMY GF

Attached: obabo total war.png (303x431, 242K)

>namefag
Get out.

Not my wife.

memes

I called her mommy once as a joke and she didn't like it, but maybe because my mom hit me as a kid and she knows about it

>I called her mommy once as a joke and she didn't like it, but maybe because my mom hit me as a kid and she knows about it
Well that's unfortunate. Do you think she could reconsider it though? Why isn't she into it?

Attached: images (88).jpg (320x460, 46K)

>Why isn't she into it?
For one thing she doesn't use Jow Forums.

I think this is the only logical loophole for those of us who hate our real mothers and can never resolves our issues with them. They say it's impossible to be healthy unless you resolve your issues with your mom. Even the ancient greeks thought this
Well, I haven't talked to my mother in years and I don't ever intend to. So I need to find a loving Gf like this
I think it's very possible

You can find a woman like this, either look like chad, or more importantly become successful (and I don't necessarily mean financially)

>I think it's very possible
I don't think it is user. Finding a girl who would be ok with you calling her mommy and depending on her is a real turn off for every girl I've ever met. They want men to take care of them and real babies to take care of, not take care of adult babies.

Attached: 1524505091542s.jpg (171x250, 6K)

You gotta test out their maternal instincts early on. Plenty of women still have them. If it's easy to get her sympathetic to you, she's a keeper.
I knew a girl that seemed to respond more positively when I talked in my sad voice and told her sad things about my life. She had me freindzoned so I told her I would kill myself, so she hung out with me and let me fuck her a few times.
then I started trying to act more ''tough'' because some assholes gave me shit advice and it pushed her away. I tried getting her back by going to my original approach and it worked again, and then I made the same mistake as before because of the stereo types about women.
Maternal instincts aren't lost on all women, so if you find one that responds to it well, take advantage of it and she is a keeper
Also this:
I wasn't very successful then but I think I showed a lot of passion and potential for my goals

Was the chick a chubby girl? I'm asking this because those are the ones that look the most maternal.

can i get an abstract gf?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-01 19:39:24.png (257x257, 51K)

No her weight is pretty normal and she's hot. I well probably get her back one day but I'm waiting until I've reached a landmark in my goals so I don't feel paranoid she will resent me

Zero you fucking retards.

Attached: 1506289464026.jpg (926x625, 72K)

By ''tough'' I mean acting like I'm too ''alpha'' to care about her or feel sadness if she leaves me and shit like that
Of course it's good to make her feel like you would fight to protect her

You're out here begging for a "mommy" gf when I can't even get a gf period.

I once drank milk from some broad's tits. she was cheating behind her boyfriends back though. its that uncommon, she probably won't say ''mommy loves you'' though

*not that uncommon

I think if someone called me mommy that would make me really uncomfortable but all the other aspects, such as my partner suckling my breasts is really endearing and what I want to do in a relationship. I want to coddle and cater to every need of my partner which I guess fits this mommy gf? but I find any sort of age play really concerning and gross

it's relatively harmless user ;w; why do you feel it's concerning and gross?

This is good to hear as long as you wouldnt call your man daddy either.

Why do you retards call this a "mommy gf" and elevate it to the level of some idiotic fetish, when all you guys want is a normal loving wife?

I'm slowly shaping my gf into a mommy gf and its working more and more every day. Shes agreed to induce lactation and give me head pats

Attached: 7.jpg (750x1175, 130K)

no. I would not call my man daddy, either. I find that equally gross. I know it is harmless, but I do not want my partner viewing me as his mother the same way I am sure he would not want me calling him daddy.

lol dude I've seen that screenshot here a dozen times

well it's not supposed to be a literal thing, just a representation of the dynamic in way but it's understandable

I've literally only posted it in one other thread.

>knew gf since highschool
>started dating after she did a year in college
>she's 130iq, much smarter than me and working at a degree in STEM
>likes guns
>likes cars a driving
>hip to memes
>gaymer
>let's me call her mommy
>always calling me baby boy etc.
>let's me be the little spoon
>sucking on tiddies while giving me handjobs
>eats my ass and balls from behind
>washes me in the shower
>always cooking anything I want and serving me big meals
>constantly getting me gifts
>plans dates for us actively
>always refusing to let me pay for anything
>"I love you sweetie, so much"
>takes care of me when I'm sick
>always worrying about me when I'm out and about; always getting me to check in
>constantly giving me encouragement
>"you're too hard on yourself user, give yourself a break"
>"if I get a nice job soon, I wouldn't mind you being a stay at home dad.."

>even exist at all in this World?

Dragon Balls or Genies don't exist in this universe, sorry user.

Attached: 1515191374049.jpg (1000x711, 96K)

Yeah fucking right lmao

there's no way this is real ;_;
original disbleiebef

Good to hear, hopefully you find a mature man for yourself.

Origigignally

Attached: 1.jpg (750x1175, 116K)

>tfw into ageplay stuff and want a mommy gf
>have to find a dominant girl
>have to find a girl that enjoys loving and caring
>have to find a girl that's ok with being called mommy
it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack, wish I could rewire my brain

Are mommy gf threads becoming the new trap threads?

Why did mods delete my screenshots? What did I do wrong? B& warning said something about 'blox post' what is this?

Also the originality filter on r9k is pretty retarded imo, it just encourages people to add gibberish to consecutive posts, how else am I supposed to post a full conversation?

Attached: 1522272774378.jpg (218x290, 16K)

Wow living the dream bro, it doesn't get better than this.

i'm envious of you user, really, i am

these threads remind me how good things could be
how we just want a loving girl who isn't just a cock sock, but who really loves us and cares for us
but then reality seeps back in and reminds me how bad things really are

It's literally against the rules to use gibberish in your posts to force originality.

Put some thought into your sentence structure, use a thesaurus, or develop a better vocabulary.

Then you wake up and go on about your day

>how we just want a loving girl who isn't just a cock sock, but who really loves us and cares for us
>but then reality seeps back in and reminds me how bad things really are
We need to go back to the 19th century m8.

I am so lucky because I have found that girl. I have found a needle in the haystack. I love her so much and I know she loves me just as much. I love my mommy.

Greentext if you are not LARPing

Original comment

Attached: images (84).jpg (443x332, 24K)