Is there a way to actually enjoy working?

is it even possible to enjoy working? I've been programming for almost 5 years, it's the only job I've ever had; I learned the basics in high school and then went to a good university so I was likely to get a job somewhere, "working" like in school is the only thing I've ever really been good at.

I feel like my entire youth is being stolen away from me with the promise
>it'll pay off in a decade, buddy! just wait it out :^)

I see my body decaying and I'm mid-20s from all the stress of this unnatural existence. working 9-5 inside some office with artificial lighting seems to be just inherently debilitating, when I was at uni I could eat well and i worked out and went outside in the sunlight.
now i just sleep all weekend because i have no energy. i wake up in the morning and shovel down some microwavable because no appetite so early, but i need to eat to function at work. By the time i get home i just want to go back to sleep.

I have no idea how some people even do it. I'm more jealous of people that can have a smile on their face at work, than people who can just get a gf. After having enough money to afford food, rent, a car, a tv, and a pc it's like what's the point? All desire to waste my time wageslaving away goes to zero, and the time spent working it is doubly hell. If my parents died and i got their house, i would seriously just become NEET.

Attached: wageslave.jpg (386x661, 74K)

yes, work with people you enjoy being around.

i honestly wonder how any gets past 30 without killing themselves

Not really. Wageslavery just sucks. You're best bet is to try and get some passive income going

make a biz ez

not even kidding, 200k a year easily attainable

I could make a website, easy. I don't have any ideas though.
For the most part making the website is easy after making them for a few years. I could surely code Jow Forums from nothing for example. it's a simple design I'm sure other people here could.

Otherwise, is there another way to make passive income, if you're poor?

just sell stuff user

Attached: 270420183.jpg (735x971, 109K)

what did you sell?
i used to sell speed. it's hard to import now though

you can sell anything, it's the marketing

It will actually pay off in a decade if you work hard at it.

For your energy; go to bed at a reasonable hour during the week, eat healthy again no matter how inconvenient you find it to be, work out and go outside on the weekends even if you don't feel like it, and get a hobby, something social that involves leaving your house. Put in serious work at that, strive to improve, build relationships with the people there and you'll be hooking up with GF in no time.

There's no big secret to life. Nothing has really changed for 10,000 years. The trick is to have a fruitful profession that provides you with material security, an extensive social network to help you out in hard times and build relationships with, and a wife to hump and have kids with. You're doing good at the profession part, as good as pretty much anyone does in the modern day because you make things and get paid well for it. It's the other parts that need work. Sleep on a regular schedule, eat healthy food that's as close to produce as you can manage, and do something with your free time that forces you into proximity with other humans. The "forces" part is important because you're a man (I'm presuming) and men have difficulty maintaining relationships purely for social reasons like women can, we like having some kind of shared activity, so get one of those. Old men play chess in the park. Middle aged men play golf. You find the thing that helps you.

okay basedboi

Attached: 300420185.png (750x1334, 115K)

WITNESSED QUADS OF TRUTH
>you can sell anything, it's the marketing
THIS

REEEEEEEEE What the fuck are you selling?!

I'm selling chink earrings from aliexpress

exactly just gotta make normies think they're the shit

Attached: 290420184.png (750x1334, 103K)

Just become self-sustainable in a cabin in the woods, that's what I'm planning on doing. Don't fall for the society meme

how do you get so many people to buy that shit? do you sell it online?

yes I'm sure you've heard of drop-shipping no?

For me a job where I'm not stuck behind a desk is basically the goal. I don't care if I get stuck in a fucking cotton field getting whipped because I passed out from dehydration.

No but for real a job that activates you and where you have good colleagues is really great. Being behind the same screen for hours kills you. I was a telemarketer for a while and I wanted to die. Then I had a 5 month unpaid internship in a store and have never been happier.

Now it's a warehouse and again it's great because I'm moving around all the time.

I just use Facebook ads to scale my campaigns and split test which offers convert the best.

After that I either duplicate the ad set and bid with a 6k daily budget or just increase budget by 20% each day.

well, the thing is that the place i live is somewhat of a crappy place for me to have "social activities."
I am really only living in this place for the work. I couldn't stay in this town, and I'm not even trying to get a gf right now.
All of my friends are just guys with girlfriends.
I've tried to enjoy hobbies but everything feels like a waste of time besides making money, learning useful things, exercising/cooking/eating/sleeping.

I just read/watch the news and do my own research, sometimes argue with people on the internet. those are the things I like to do for fun. I never really had that great of a time surrounding myself with a lot of people, going to house parties or clubs or even bars.

thanks for helping us out user
one last thing, dont i need a somewhat large chunk of money to start a biz like that? in your case you need to buy from aliexpress thousands of shit to stock up for the orders in the future right?

hey wassap poorfags

Attached: ScreenShot2017-01-23at01.13.17.png (2564x188, 43K)

get that weak shit outta here mongoloidus

Attached: IMG22071017.png (939x546, 143K)

I recommend $10k BUT you can start with less.

No stock needed, all the money goes to testing ads and scaling.

plus you have no idea what you would be doing at first, so capital should be used as a countermeasure to keep going when you fail.

I'm an electrician and I literally dream of having a nice cushy office job

happiness is found within
once you look within, and see your essence
you can enjoy any task you do in the present moment
because all is play

if you want to discuss things further gents

Attached: 94cf7523c5f1c8bf62107a50ca666063.png (480x86, 17K)

I would literally kill myself if this was how I perceived life

*whips you*

same, don't know how you cuckbucks manage to do it for at least 30 years of your life.

pain is pain
and may be inevitable
life can be very hard
but suffering is entirely optional

if you wanna make money add me on discord faggots otherwise keep on sucking Mr.Shekelgoldstein's cock

Unironically neck yourself highschooler

ahh yes the old classic

don't care, it lessens my burden. If you want money, you will do anything to attain it ,even if you gotta type that stupid name in the search box

originally for (You)

do something you like

>work fulltime in decent office, free drinks and snacks, highest paid industry in field
>brobably gunna work muh way up over next few years
>live really cheap
>have a decently paying side gig
>about to stack another side gig or two (low hours requirements)
>pursuing an additional qualification for a future work replacement/side gig addition
>try to find time to do what I really want, which may or may not ever pay or be successful but I enjoy
We're all born slaves and have to buy our freedom one dollar at a time. I don't waste money when possible, because money = freedom. Retirement plan is to expatriate to cheaper country. I may or may not buy some real estate for dat rental income (idk if it's too much work I'll just get a REIT or some other investment vehicle.)
>these successful Jow Forums posters
Feels bad man. I suck at selling and am /nocar/ so post office runs are a pain in the ass. I sell old possessions from time to time and I hate everything about it. Wouldn't want to sell professionally. My current job is pretty brainless but well paid, I'm gonna get some device so I can listen to audiobooks at work. Not sure what kind to buy. Then at least I won't feel like my day is wasted.

how old are you. Even if you are 30-50 it's not too late really.

I know a guy who made $300M in 5 years from selling books.,

>work ass off saving at sould destroying wagie job for a year
>eat $1 tin of chilli con carne every day, 17c oatmeal for breakfast
>save up $5k, buy video camera, equipment, start making free videos for local businesses
>leave wagie job and work for myself full time

one year turnaround, you can do it too user

26. I write books. Can I sell them? How do I sell when there are 100000 other assholes trying to sell to the same market? Even if my product is superior the buyer doesn't know that.

What app is that? What kind of functionality does it have for actually making a small business?

fiction or non-fiction?

if non-fiction release the book online free, and then just sell a hard copy basically for donations

What's that app you use to graph your sales?

it's not easy friend but do-able

"this my battleground, my words are weaponry"

shopify

i'm getting close desu, am 28 and went to tech college so that i could get a job that didnt make me kill myself sooner

Fiction, novels, multiple genres. I thought about writing some cashgrabs but idk, it really does take about 2-3 months to write even a formulaic novel or 4-5 for something with your heart in it.
I can try harder. Go for something sure-sell but still good.

This. I teach pre-k and while it gets tiring, I always end up missing my kids by the end of the weekend.

>Fiction, novels, multiple genres. I thought about writing some cashgrabs but idk, it really does take about 2-3 months to write even a formulaic novel or 4-5 for something with your heart in it.
yeah, that would just have to be a for fun. i can't imagine making money off of writing fantasies anymore. I've never spent a dollar on something like that, personally

How do you people get ambition or drive to do what you do? How do you make so much money selling stuff? How do you not tear your hair out worrying all the time?

>talk as if you are slaving in the rice fields.
Get a grip man. Your job is to type shit on a computer. Stop being such a faggot.

Well, what books sell? I can write just about anything. Only thing I learned in college was acing papers in record time with god tier research skills. Cookbook? I could totally do that.

i'm not entirely sure. you might have to do a very in-depth analysis on something very specific. do you have any qualifications?

>look up topic of your choice or hit random page on wikipedia
>search online for similar books
>repeat until you find little to no coverage of your topic
>research and write coherent book
>publish on amazon or some book site that isn't gay
>repeat

seriously user is acting like he is swinging a fucking pick axe towards the center of the earth praying an elevator shaft doesn't collapse on his fucking head.

I've washed dishes 6-7 days a week in a busy restaurant and I would consider that a hell most people wouldn't want to find themselves in, and even still I can admit that I have only ever done pussy work and not "HARD" work

More or less do the opposite of your meme picture.

>always be looking for a better job, stick around the ones you like for a few years
>challenge yourself if nobody else is
>go the fuck to sleep early. Get up early and have a comfy morning. Live as close to work + groceries as possible so you are not fucking with traffic.
>save your money and don't go into debt without a damn good reason and a plan to get out
>you need hobbies and long term goals to pursue on the weekend. At least go the fuck outside.

Well every one has different preferences. I'd gladly work as an electrician if I weren't dumb as a rock and listened to my parents about what I should've studied.

how do you just get another job if you have one already? and how often do they drug test/
i don't even know what kind of job I could get, but I'm sure I'd be tested

make a dropshipping site with cheap shit from China

>Wagies actually have to face this pain every morning
Feels good being an entrepreneur, im going to watch a few movies with my neet friend and go fuck Mr Shekelstein's wife.
Bye bye, wagie! Good night!

You don't need to be smart user it's really easy with a miniscule amount of studying. Working on construction sites for 9-12 hours a day is just shit. I could imagine it just being nice and comfy up in a office in a meeting listening to some guy talking about shit while I get paid to be there. Maybe one day

Other than having decent coworkers, the only way to somewhat tolerate wageslaving is by earning a decent salary. Even then you'll want to rope in due time. Depending on where you live, $80,000 and above can net you a decent way of life. But sadly the time you waste working can never be bought with money. You're always monitoring the clock and watching the hours fade way even when you're off work. Eventually your salary will become irrelevant and you stop caring about (((materialism))) Day in and day out it's the same monotonous shit.
>same conversations with coworkers
>same routine
>same commute
>not being able to truly enjoy your few hours of freedom before you must go to sleep and repeat the cycle
>can't enjoy days off because you count the minutes until you have to repeat the cycle
>can't enjoy days off because of errands
>t. make $130,000 before taxes and want to go NEET

What's that app called, friendo?