tfw when your teeth, 21 years cavity-free and counting...

> tfw when your teeth, 21 years cavity-free and counting, brushed twice daily on a consistent basis is one of the few things which you can be proud of in your life.

I'm so proud of my teeth. I genuinely feel gratitude towards my dentist. What little things in your life keep your day bright enough?

Attached: Teeth_by_David_Shankbone.jpg (800x412, 48K)

I've brushed my teeth less than 5 times in the entirety of 2018.

I don't think I can even get cavities.

don't forget to floss though.

my teeth were, and for the most part still are, excellent. I got into a phase of drinking a lot of orange juice and had one massive filling though

>I've brushed my teeth less than 5 times in the entirety of 2018.
kek same is it any conselation that i dnt eat mech candy and am always chewing spearmint gum

>brush my teeth twice a day at the very least, sometimes two-three times in the morning before work
>been doing this for 3 years now
>teeth look the same as they did way back then
What a fucking joke.

>tfw have fucked up teeth because parents never got me to brush my teeth and fed me fuck ton of juice

>don't need to get my wisdom teeth removed

Attached: 1524036795746.gif (193x211, 1018K)

>brush mine at least once
>forget to at night a lot
>dentist tells me my teeth are impeccable

bwess up nwiggas

My teeth are screwed. They'll probably be the end of me.

Attached: myteeth.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

is that a real thing? to get it removed... hahahhaa I'm 27years old and the wisdom teeth still didn't finished growing up, I'm not even sure if it will

>brother has to get all of his wisdom teeth removed, and I don't ((((((yet))))))

Attached: 1473753881046.jpg (308x354, 52K)

Brush teeth twice per day, floss every day, use mouth wash, don't eat like shit. 6 cavities + root canal last visit. tfw complete fucking toothlet.

i have a tooth abscess and I'm hoping the infection spreads to my brain. I might finally be getting out of this, boys

I brush maybe 10 times a year. I just went into the dentist the other day after neglecting to go for 8 years and he was stunned by how great my teeth were, asking if I went to other dentists in the meantime.
I swear to god cavities are entirely genetic.

If I were you I would be proud too. I've been brushing my teeth twice a day for 3 weeks now and flossing. My teeth are still stained from 9 months of neglect (brushing once every 2 days or so).

I'm proud of making my bedding for a month straight. I've learned that little things like that can go a really long way.

What's the point of getting wisdom teeth removed if they don't hurt at all?

You tell me. My dentist was shilling the procedure to me recently. Asked him if I need it and he said he just highly recommends it.
It's all bullshit. If they aren't causing you problems, don't do it. It's just a scheme for orthodontists to get money out of you.

>brush teeth once a day for my whole life
>never flossed
>never had 1 cavity
well at least I have one thing going for me genetically.

>tfw teeth falling apart
>tfw i'll probably won't have teeth left by the end of 2020