Norwegian people are literally asexual

I'm so fucking lonely
I'm a good looking 20 y.o. guy, hit the gym everyday
Where I live girls all just want Mohammed instead, they will never date you, you cant just hit them up and ask to go out since they see it as creepy

So fucking tired of this shit. Everybody is so isolated from each other here, it's crazy
Everytime I get close to doing something with a girl, I run away

Wat do

Attached: 1525162191594.jpg (768x1024, 144K)

>Everytime I get close to doing something with a girl, I run away
Just don't run away, lol bro xD Like get it together bro xD

>not pulling a Brevik but for Muslims

>cant just hit them up and ask to go out since they see it as creepy
>Everytime I get close to doing something with a girl, I run away

The issue is your attitude. You can learn to be smooth.

I like living in a country with some latin background, ppl are more human.

Come visit us, bror. Our women will fuck literally anything.

Rather than lowering his standards he should learn how to socialize. He already looks good apparently. He's one step away from being great.

>Where I live girls all just want Mohammed
REally? I should move there.

Yeah but it's like this thing you have to practice, you know? Like talent
This girl started kissing me at a club a fea months ago, I felt suspicious and this sense of Derealization, so I ran away

I still regret that, god I'm so autistic
It's so frustrating because I have the looks, I hit the gym 3-5 times a week but there's still something not right about me

Also you people are really nice, giving me advice and all

Yeah dude,if you're a person of color all you have to do is enter the room and every girl here will think you're some kind of exotic sex god

Whereas white blonde guys like me they see as boring and tame, I think

Why not both? He learns how to socialize then comes here where the girls are sluts.
Plus he's Norwegian so everybody will think he's rich. Success is fucking guaranteed.

And where should I go?
I agree, I feel like norwegian girls are kind of uptight, how many people here actually manage to hook up? Probably not many, I bet

Bare snakk med en paa tinder din turboautist

This is your perception, not reality. You're only seen as boring and tame if you present yourself that way. I said that to encourage you. It means you can get better. Just go on YouTube and search for "picking up girls" in your language. You'll see.

Also, if you don't want girls who want to fuck exotic dudes why are you going to clubs? Get a hobby dude.

Why didn't Breivik target Muslims, come to think of it?

No clue, would have made sense since he's a zionist

they weren't there yet, dipshit
aside, he did target some niggers

I can't tell you. If I could I wouldn't be posting on Jow Forums. But you could perhaps try getting a job here that's a good place to start.

Girls on Tinder here think you have to impress them and clown yourself for them to bother with you at all, kind of acting too much and again not many girls who want something casual

I know I have a lot to work on, I am a turboautist, still these girls here aren't making it any easier
If you're, say, in Latin America or Spain women love being catcalled and flirted with, not here though, you will be arrested for it

Anywhere in latinamerica. With your looks you'll be the exotic one and then it'll be a piece of cake to get girls.
Your women aren't uptight though. You're all just kinda socially averse/inept. It's primarily the guys' fault that they don't get laid.

Embrace your countrymen and become gay

Attached: sweden.jpg (881x578, 49K)

Sorry, wrong country, close enough though

Attached: Norway_stronk.jpg (960x720, 126K)

>in Latin America or Spain women love being catcalled
Totally wrong, I live in Latin America. No one likes this unless they already like you.

And I've flirted with Scandinavian girls before. You're exaggerating a loooot. You've never tried.

Yeah from what I'm hearing on here, I really am looking forward to going there

ebin post /b/ro

Attached: dead_hors_beating.gif (300x232, 129K)

I heard that somewhere on Youtube, also I knew this Latina girl who was super easy to talk to, all you had to do was call her beautiful and she would melt

Of course, I'm probably wrong. How am I exaggerating? I've tried everywhere, on Facebook, Tinder and the only success I ever had was randomly at a club

When girls here start to sense that things are going in the direction of being too personal,everything ends

Because you don't clean the puddle on the floor when there's a leak in the roof.

>sample size of one
Don't know about Latin America but Spain is as fucked as any other place in Europe.

Yeah I'm not claiming it to be an objective truth, it is solely based on my experience and nothing else

Idk I'll just give up and go buy an anime bodypillow

1. If she really melted it's cause she liked you.
2. Latinas tend to act a lot more bubbly and warm but that's just how they act. They're nicer to talk to but it doesn't mean they're melting for you.

Have you tried asking a girl IRL to go on a date with you?

In real life? Like talk to her? I haven't, only because it's rare to catch a girl between classes and talk to her
Only girls who are relaxed enough to talk to me are the ones with boyfriends

Besides, isn't asking girls irl kind of serious? I was in a long distance relationship with this psycho cunt so I'm a bit scared of committing again now

And yes I agree, Latina girls usually are more bubbly, which gives you something to work with

Stop blaming minorities for not getting pussy. Y'all are just bunch of defeatists.

>asking irl serious
Hahah not at all man. See what I mean? You're the one acting uptight now.

You have to a p p r o a c h them yourself between classes. Any time you see a girl is a chance to talk to her. Literally 30 seconds is enough to get their number.

But watch some videos first and try to copy the guys. You'll be awkward and fail at first. You'll get better the more you try.

I agree with you on the latter statement but they're hardly a minority in Norwegistan.

Do white girls in Norway really prefer Arabs?

Not all of them obviously. But Arabs are exotic there, which means they stand out, which means those girls who like them will notice them and make themselves available for them.

huehuehue i guess i know where i'm taking a trip to next time i travel
that's also an exaggeration though, everyone knows white girls in scandinavia prefer niggers to all other races and consider brown people inferior

Attached: 1506089888868.jpg (326x326, 28K)

What's the easiest and cheapest way to get to Norway?.....asking for a friend.

Attached: 71747574.49res_500_281.jpg (500x281, 60K)

>Where I live girls all just want Mohammed instead
Is this true? If so, time to move to Norway

heh heh. You wouldn't know the cheapest and easiest way to get to Norway....would you?.....asking for a friend.

Hello there fellow human. my friend is also asking to go to Norway.....he is me

Do you have money? If so, hit Mexico City, you'll be drowning in pussy.

If he killed the muzzies the liberals would feel sorry for them and let more in or give them a stronger support

They did that anyways though?

"latinas tend to act".... man, really? I live in a latin american country and every girl is different, the stereotype doesn't fulfill here

No, not every girl is different. There are very clear similarities latinas share with each other that they don't share with Scandinavian women.
I also live in Latin America, and have met many many Europeans.

not in my experience. Maybe my country is different from the other south american countries. Here two girls from the same family can have totally different attitudes, interests, behavioral patterns, emotional responses, etc. It's absurd to think that everyone in a country or continent has the same personality

can you cite the clear similarities that white american women share with each other?