Hmmm

She does have a point. No one deserves anything.

Attached: 10h25y96d9v01.jpg (665x681, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1skgiq/80_females_go_for_top_20_of_males/
youtube.com/watch?v=fCn8zs912OE&t=196s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

of course
i am unable to obtain pussy
therefore i am involuntarily celibate
i don't feel entitled to anything

Lol women just love to complain hey?

Attached: 1505372505147.gif (500x650, 839K)

Why the fuck do this people think incels are some sort of misogynist club? Some of just cant get laid and thats it, thats literally all it takes to be an incel

Me not deserving sex doesn't change the fact that I'm an uncle. What a retard

Isn't the whole point of that incel thing to complain ?

I dont know why she is stating the obvious. Only the mentally deluded ones think they are personally entitled to have sex.
The only thing you are entitled to from the moment you enter life, is death.

Jow Forums will dispute this
>"but muh Indo-Yurpeen genes prove I'm totally Chad and deserve all the pussy!"

>uncle
*Incel
Shitposting is hard on a phone

>yo these guys feel like they are being mistreated and shunned by society. What should we do?
>BULLY THEM MORE.

incels are the only people below these morons, they wouldn't be able to make fun of anyone else with a straight face.

I dont think I've ever heard anyone on this site unirionically make the argument that they are owed something. And the ones that did were ripped apart by other people.

women expect men to make the first move, pay for the meal, open doors, risk their lives to protect them from danger, the list goes on. stating women dont owe time, attention or body is reinforcing the fact that men who help women for free are complete idiots. the world will be a better place when prostitution is mandatory, women can have their liberation and men will understand the only way u get something from women(including emotion) is paying for it

I see this rebuttal made a lot and it's beside the point. Nobody cares whether they're "entitled" to sex or not, they care that they're not having it. It doesn't make them feel better to know that they don't deserve it. They know that already.

They're just kidding themselves, finding a way to paint incels as evil instead of admitting them even a shred of victimhood.

>"I have troubles attracting wom-"
>"WOMEN DON'T OWE YOU SEX
>"but I didn-"
>"WOMEN DON'T OWE YOU SEX"

Attached: richard.jpg (987x641, 61K)

Its like that Canadian guy dis nothing wrong

Couldn't tell ya, I'm not an incel nor do I identify with that reddit cancer.

Attached: 1450187449875.gif (720x534, 549K)

This woman writes for Vice

Homeless people, huh?

NO ONE OWES YOU A HOUSE

Of course no one's entitled to sex, but see how triggered they get when you tell them no one's entitled to marriage, children, or love either.

Attached: sc236163.fpxobjiip1.jpg (758x1000, 89K)

What doth she mean by this?

Attached: 1Capture.jpg (583x248, 31K)

She meant that she can't come up with an argument so she resorts to bad jokes.

Why pay for a hooker when you can just rape girls?

Woman, huh?

MEN DON'T OWE YOU THE RIGHT TO VOTE

Seriously.

If you want a "beta uprising" this is how you get it

Roasties always have to rationalize it as the beta's fault.

>nice guys are creepy
>they're manipulative and have ulterior motives, just after us for sex, ugh!
>incels are creepy losers, uhhh hello we don't owe you SHIT

Though they'll never admit it, a roastie's ideal society consists of betas locked out of sight out of mind in cubicles and chastity cages, with only Chads able to mingle among them. If only these pathetic incels would shut the fuck up, pay taxes, then die, everything would be rosy.

What is the point of statements like this? Who are they talking to, do they think saying this change anything at all?

Attached: go to planet ireland and drink from a sloth's tits then die.jpg (1000x563, 70K)

She's a dumb cunt who can only think of sex. These roasties are empty shells of people who fill their lives with taking 100s of cocks up their holes. It's no surprise that her only """rebuttal""" involves her own selfish pleasure while ignoring the points the guy made.

YASSSS SLAY QUEEN

STEP ASIDE OSCAR WILDE, WE GOT A REAL POET HERE

Like all leftists tweeting about social justice, she only cares about virtue signaling and following the in-crowd. When it comes to actual activism and trying to change things, these whores don't do a damn thing and continue living their degenerate lives. All of it's to stroke their egos.

They keep saying that, but I've never actually heard them give a reason why men aren't entitled to sex. Why should women be entitled to any legal protection at all? They don't play any role in enforcing the law, nor are they capable of overthrowing it in the way men are.

Attached: hBeaL6d.png (960x874, 838K)

These guys are fucking assholes. They probably think they should be fucking Kate Upton. There are tons of ladies around, it's just that if you point that out they start having standards when they have no standards for themselves. Fuck these guys.

"muh jawline is weak"

No, your brain is.

The problem is that women are never told this, and Chad will fuck anyone if you give him enough liquor, so they're thinking to themselves that they're worth more than the guys that identify as incels, turning down these guys to chase after Chad, whose never going to settle down with them.

HANG. ALL. ANIMEPOSTERS.

Attached: dog_blur.png (327x338, 148K)

Average hoes go for average guys too. Incels have a hard time accepting the fact that they can't have who ever they want.

Status anxiety is real. They guy that is pasty and working at 7/11 is not gonna fuck the milf that drives the BMW unless she has some sort of kink.
These guys need to accept themselves.

Have they ever heard the concept "out of my league"?

Get over it.

They're exactly like the far-right "pull yourselves up by your bootstraps you fucking failures!" shit, only they do it exclusively to unvalued men, giving anyone else claiming victimhood the unchallenged acceptance of it

It reminds me of Larry Davids bit about Quasimoto.

"Quasi, I've found a great girl for you. She's nice, you're gonna love her"

The first thing Quasi asks "Is she good looking?"

"What!? Quasi, look at you, you're a dwarf, with a hunchback...I think you should focus on the totality here!"

Quasimoto was vain and deluded and so are "incels"

Unattractive betas have always been OK to shit on for them.

>omg love not hate
But when it comes to the designated shit-on group
>lol narcissistic losers you deserve bad things
The hypocrisy of roasties, the belief itself isn't important, it's the image that comes from having that belief.

>They're exactly like the far-right "pull yourselves up by your bootstraps you fucking failures!" shit, only they do it exclusively to unvalued men

This. I could understand it if she was some Randroid libertarian, but since she writes for Vice I'm guessing she's deep into "the government should pick up the slack for everyone else' fucking up, except for incels lol (just man up bro)"

>men have such high standards! that's why they're unhappy!

Read this and git learnt.

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1skgiq/80_females_go_for_top_20_of_males/

Women are the picky ones in the dating game, dumbass. Not men.

Here comes a normie who generalizes a group based on a single remark of a alienated deluded fag.

Nah Nah ....yeah women picky, why shouldn't they be? There are plenty of women. These incense are just pathetic.

>WOMEN DONT OWE YOU SEX
Yes they do. Its the price they pay for living in a society built and maintained by men.

Attached: 3EEA1B62-CFC7-4B6E-BF79-E90B69EA5D38.jpg (2000x2000, 142K)

>There are plenty of women

And there are just about as many men, but we shouldn't be picky as you said?

Hypocritical dipshit.

No, the problem is that these dorks think they should have access to the highest quality women instead of the 160 pound girl on the bus.

Their standards are out of wack, also if you don't like that status is real change society, but whining is the most unattractive look on a grown man.

You know what, women don't even have that high standards, it's called self confidence. Oh you have a big nose own it, I know dishwashers that get ass because they know how to speak to a girl.

Youre just spouting memes from your normalshit echo chamber. Nothing youre saying is accurate or even reflective of the mindset of a typical incel.
A vast, and I mean VAST majority of incels would be thrilled to have a chance to date a looksmatch. But women ALWAYS go for men above them, always. Women are the ones who need to lower their standards.

Just ignore them and build robot waifus, genetic females will become a thing of the past in future centuries

"WAHH women lower your standards", if a woman can get a man above her, than thats her match.

No wonder you're incel, you can't even grasp logic.

the same men are also paying you to exist ya neet fuck

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

That isn't true, and even if it was, did you bother to read the link here? Again, the top 80% of women compete for the top 20% of men. Ugly girls are the ones who won't settle for ugly men. A girl rated a 4 still thinks she's entitled to a guy who's a 9, and they act accordingly, yet you criticize men for behaving exactly the same way (even though it's been proven they don't). You're a retarded hypocrite.

>if you don't like that status is real change society

lol yes, status is real, and it only really effects men. All a woman has to be is marginally attractive and she has easy access to a man's company. For a man to have similar privileges he has to be attractive, charismatic, successful, funny, you name it. Women commonly make fun of men who're of low status, even in popular music. Men never do that, because we aren't concerned with it like women are.

>whining is the most unattractive look on a grown man

See >I know dishwashers that get ass because they know how to speak to a girl

>just learn to be charismatic, bro

Lolz what an entitled bitch.
Great find op.

Attached: 1525146167322.jpg (275x417, 45K)

shit bait or journo

>man above her
>match
>above
>match
Im not a NEET, stop projecting

Oh yeah because that argument gets made SO often around here.

above wasn't my word

>if a woman can get a man above her, than thats her match.
Copied and pasted directly from your post.

>See
>>I know dishwashers that get ass because they know how to speak to a girl
>>just learn to be charismatic, bro

Being sociable is a skill you can learn and an easy one.

Truer words have never been spoken my friend. I think I will print this post out and hang it on my wall.

>For a man to have similar privileges he has to be attractive, charismatic, successful, funny, you name it.

Wahhh admit you don't want the women available to you and feel you are owed more.

I was living at home with no job and still able to get laid, albeit with girls I didn't want truly, but I accepted that it was due to my low status. If you want more you have to try and get it, what are you a an entitled communist?

>i don't visit lebbit i just animepost on Jow Forums

gg

>A girl rated a 4 still thinks she's entitled to a guy who's a 9, and they act accordingly, yet you criticize men for behaving exactly the same way (even though it's been proven they don't). You're a retarded hypocrite.

This is pseudoscience

Hey look this play says something that totally describes reality for a whole group of people I can't believe we've been debunked lads time to pack up and leave we've been btfo.

>But women ALWAYS go for men above them, always. Women are the ones who need to lower their standards.

copied from

There's a reason women weren't treated as equals for most of history.

Attached: patriarchy_redpill.jpg (2405x917, 917K)

Yet this dumb roastie is probably the type that thinks she's entitled to free college or abortions. Lefties should just admit they hate low status men. We've all seen through these cover up lies.

Why are women so fucking stupid goddamn we should do like the Roman patricians did and irrumatio those venomous whores. Romans had it right. Fucking women

Oh YEAH! That's right! We ALL know it's TOTALLY NORMAL and AVERAGE to be a fucking landwhale! And you also TOTALLY wouldn't even TRY to talk to a larger woman if you weren't such a sperg. just go and talk to her bro lmao just lower your standards lmao

Ok so even if they did, what are you gonna do?

Donald Trump in the house.

>Being sociable is a skill you can learn and an easy one

There's powerful normalfaggotry at work.

You're an ignorant ass if you unironically think this.

>you just think you're entitled to higher-valued sex partners than you; exactly like women but forget about that!

And no, I don't have women available to me, normalfag.

>only 160 pounds
That would be a significant improvement for a lot of women

Attached: real_men_have_curves.jpg (600x450, 34K)

>this is pseudoscience
and so is the whole shit whining about men wanting to be 'owed' sex
>lmao bro just walk even babies know how to walk
>the wheelchair is all in your head
>I was living at home with no job and still able to get laid, albeit with girls I didn't want truly, but I accepted that it was due to my low status. If you want more you have to try and get it, what are you a an entitled communist?
Funny from a group of people whingeing about social justice. They spontaneously become hardcore libertarians when the sexual market comes up.

Sure you do, she has acne and works at McDonalds. You just think you deserve more.

But that isn't what involuntary celibate implies at all. It simply implies that they would like to have sex but can't. The instant assumption by these feminist retards that it's somehow sexist to point out that you can't get laid is absurd.

How does saying you would like to have sex imply that you believe sex is owed to you?

>starts flirting with acne-ridden McDonalds worker
>OMG STOP HITTING ON ME YOU CREEP
I think you're actually Satan

The funny part is that incense think anyone cares, or ever will. The bottom line is that they're losers that think they are deprived of something that is owed to them rather than doing anything about it themselves.

Get fit, get some style, get some interests, anything instead of focusing on what they can't have.

Again, you keep ignoring the fact of the disproportionately high pickiness of women compared to men.

Ok have nice a day go on to the next one. Also she is fucking working you creep, why would you think it's ok to flirt with her then? She's not a stripper. You are a creep.

>entitled
A feminine concept, as women feel entitled to things by their nature because they have babby. When they call a man entitled they are emasculating them, calling them worthless regardless of their efforts.

Attached: 1516971473533.jpg (1200x1800, 159K)

>. The bottom line is that they're losers that think they are deprived of something that is owed to them rather than doing anything about it themselves.
>think they are deprived of something that is owed to them
Don't think that try again
> doing anything about it themselves.
have done that try again
It's like normalfags suffer from near constant amnesia

Attached: smashing.png (381x400, 13K)

It's equal. Natural selection would never allow for such a ridiculous ratio, you just have a warped world view.

I bet Larry David has a lot of trouble pulling women with all that cash and status.

It's true though. Door knocker sounds queer. Even William Burroughs would think he is too queer. He's so queer he would never be the top even in gay sex.

You're just strawmanning because you're an ignorant retard.
>should be fucking Kate Upton
This assertion is so wildly stupid that I don't know why I'm replying.
>There are tons of ladies around
This is what makes it obvious that you're COMPLETELY ignorant of the situation. Tons of ladies around? You're talking about a group of people who are shut-ins with no friends or social connections. They've stagnated in loneliness for so long that they can barely even interact with a cashier to buy food from McDonalds. These are people who go an entire week without speaking to another human being. There AREN'T tons of ladies around in their lives. The few women that they might interact with occasionally are strangers who these incels have no idea how to talk to.

You're simply such an unempathic and ignorant person that you can't put yourself in their shoes. You assume that everyone else's life is just like yours which is why you come to such stupid conclusions like
>They probably think they should be fucking Kate Upton

Just kill yourself you fucking retard.

Alright this has to be fucking bait. No one can actually be this much of a dumb bitch.

for some reason i find it really hot if women would talk down to me like this in real life it would give me a rock hard boner if some cute girl said this to me in class. I blame all the Japanese anime.

Attached: nazz.png (748x433, 314K)

Doubt it, post a pic of your fit to see if you have style and body. No face needed.

>incense

Worthless phone poster.

80% of men are rated as less attractive than average by women.

If anything women have far too high standards.

No, it's a real natural archetype being seen in one more of many places.

youtube.com/watch?v=fCn8zs912OE&t=196s

LOL actually he doesn't now, he admits it, he couldn't get a girl when he was broke..and why should he?? He likes that women want him for his money because his personality is terrible and that didn't work for him.

It is possible to be saddened you don't have something and still not think you're entitled to it. Pic related sums it up well.

Attached: 1524723812957-1.png (1233x369, 74K)

>You're talking about a group of people who are shut-ins with no friends or social connections.

So...it seems obvious then as to why they aren't getting ass. Boo Hoo life is hard.

Of course, possibly the product of female influences and getting his notions of romance from media. Many of these young men have been lied to their whole lives and are paying for it.

>No, the problem is that these dorks think they should have access to the highest quality women instead of the 160 pound girl on the bus.

Actually, the real problem is that 160 pounds is now the average weight for American women.

And that's fucking gross.

Women getting fat has moved the "average" way off of its mark.

That's the problem with the concept of the "looksmatch". There are guys who *correctly* believe themselves to be "average" guys, and they are looking for an "average" girl. The problem is that they are looking for an "average" girl from 1963. The average girl in 2018 is a fucking disgusting fat pig, and men haven't had enough time to adjust their concept of the female average.

I do not think something is owed to me and many of us have tried to not be incels. You made this claim without evidence. You were wrong and presumptuous. End of story.

>Natural selection would never allow for such a ridiculous ratio

Are you really that stupid? That's EXACTLY what natural selection makes happen in the majority of sexually dimorphic species. Try to learn at least a little bit about what the fuck you're talking about before giving your asinine opinions.

I am empathetic where it is warranted, someone that has a skin affliction, MS, burns etc, not some dork that thinks "oh girls don't like me because I have a weak jawline"

that cap is enlightening

Attached: bkYC3iq.gif (288x288, 1.76M)