Be me, around a year ago

>Be me, around a year ago
>Still live with parents as can't afford to move out yet
>Make a few friends in the area
>Things are good, regularly hang out at their houses and have fun, play vidya etc.
>One day when we all go to hang out one invites a girl he's friends with along, let's call her Jess
>Immediately hit it off with her, we start dating 2 weeks later.
>Go on six dates with her over around a month and a half, just simple stuff, go bowling, cinema, eat somewhere etc.
>Gives me a kiss on the fourth date
>Nothing happens again until sixth date
>Walk her back to her house and she invites me in this time
>Fuckyesitshappening.jpg (I'm still a virgin)
>We go to her room and start making out, she gets on her knees and I pull down my pants
>I'm pretty small and she immediately looks completely disappointed
>Thought we were gonna fuck but after she saw my dick the whole chemistry changed, gave me my first blowjob but never really put any effort in or anything, just looked irritated
>After just a few minutes I tell her I'm about to cum
>Quickly takes her mouth off and I cum on the floor
>Really didn't have time to do it elsewhere but she looks pretty annoyed by it understandably
>Says the date was fun and tells me to get home safe, says goodnight.
>Put my pants back on and leave
>Few days later we're hanging out at one of my friends houses and she comes along
>We're all getting a bit drunk
>The group conversation somehow turns sexual
>One of my friends, let's call him Alex, mentions about how he saw some shit about dick pumps that are meant to work pretty well online
>Everyone laughs and starts asking why he was looking
>Jess suddenly says "Do you think you could send user the link to those? Need a REALLY effective one"
>Her and everyone else laugh their asses off
>General bants and shit carry on for a couple hours before we all leave, past midnight so I walk Jess home drunk af and then go home myself and go to sleep

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

dump her and your "friends"
fuck people, mang they all just seek validation and whatever can make themselves look/feel good at whoever/whatever cost

You got roasted by a girl! Next time have some good comebacks ready.

Also how big is your D?

(I should have prewritten this my bad)

>Next day I'm texting Jess and we arrange another date for in a few days, going to a small Greek restaurant in town she'd wanted to try
>Date goes well, everything seems to be all good. Just gives me a kiss on the cheek when she goes home though, not invited in or anything this time.
>Next day meet up with friends again for vidya, first time since we all got drunk af
>Jess is just a regular part of us now and tags along to pretty much all our group stuff
>Almost forgot she made fun of my dick size last time we saw them but soon changes
>There for a couple hours and every couple minutes someone in the group makes a small dick joke about me
>Tried not to get salty and to just banter back like normal but it was getting to me honestly
>Jess seems to find every one of them hilarious
>After a couple hours the other two friends leave, they had some shit to do I don't remember what
>Me, Jess and Alex stay
>I forgot to mention earlier Alex was the only one in our group who had his own place completely to himself
>It starts getting late and we're still all hanging out together at his place, ordered a pizza, watched a movie, now almost midnight
>Jess says she's tired but doesn't want to walk home
>Alex immediately offers for us to crash with him
>"You two can sleep on the couch if you want to stay tonight? I'll be in my bed obviously. You want too?"
>Without even asking me Jess just enthusiastically says "Yes! Thank yoooou" instantly
>Tells him it's sweet of him and makes a kissy face at him
>Uncomfortable as hell but whatever
>Go to sleep with Jess on the couch. Wake up a couple hours later, it's pitch black and she's not on the couch with me anymore.
>Figure she's getting a drink or going to the bathroom or something
>Check the kitchen and no sign of her, go to the bathroom and she's not there either.
>Suddenly have a sinking feeling
>Can hear some quiet gagging noises coming from Alex's room

see I told you even before I knew there was a part two

How small is pretty small?

maybe it smelt

awwwww unlucky man, part 3?

I would would have gone all the way. Been something along the lines of maybe if you did a good job I could have gotten it up all the way.

Bruh...

I pretty much know that feel. Think its time to ditch em

3.74 inches while erect.

Oh Jesus... Oh fucking Jesus user I am so sorry... Girthlet as well?

Why not get into cuck fetish?

one of the more realistic stories ive read on here good job. sucks if its true man

You know 6.5 to 5.5 is a feminine pe is 5.4 below is a boiclit you should transition already or be a cuck so how big was his dick did she tell you?

Ffs I just accidentally deleted all the shit I wrote, fucking mobile. Not rewriting part 3, I'll just sum it up, thinks kept escalating and escalating, one weekend my parents are away, she stays at my place and without asking invites Alex to stay overnight in the guest room. She leaves in the middle of the night after a couple drinks and I hear light moaning in the guest room. I wake up the next morning and she's still not in bed with me again. I walk straight into the guest room and see her and Alex lying naked in bed together, can see a wet patch from then fucking on the bed. She just smirks at me and Alex looks over all smug, probably knowing he can fuck me up if I try anything. A little while later she comes into my room, I'm lying in bed sulking. She comes on in and sits on the bed next to me, she tells me for the first time that she loves me, but my cock is too small to please her and I shouldn't deny her pleasure. She takes my hand and guides it towards her pussy. I'm instantly horny despite the jealousy and shame and I finger her. In doing so I scoop out some of Alex's cum, didn't even know he finished inside her until then. Things kept escalating since and while she's still generally loving she's become more dominant, started following blogs about femdom and cuckolding, has fucked other people besides Alex now, doesn't try to hide it and will sometimes tell me about it excitedly, other times will say nothing to me but I either figure it out or she mentions it in passing a little while later. Things just kept escalating, like I said she started reading cuck and femdom blogs too, apparently "for ideas" and has locked me in a chastity cage. Everyone in my group of friends knows Alex fucks her and I have a small dick and they regularly joke about it, she fucked one of my other friends too a couple times. I love her and we generally have a great relationship with each other but we've still never had sex because she says I'm too small to be able to please

Damn you got cucked by your friend and gf haha time to leave that group there going to be like "remember that little dick guy who left"

ok you went too far OP i was willing to entertain some cuck shit because i knew it was coming but cmon man it was pretty realistic until this

You blew it. Fake as fuck.

I'm 4 inch fully erect for those asking. She regularly fucks other guys now while I'm still a virgin and she puts me in chastity regularly too because she doesn't like me being able to cum without her letting me and finds it hot to have me locked when she's fucking someone else. Right now I'm writing this on mobile on Alex's couch, naked in my chastity cage as per her orders, while I can hear her and Alex fucking in his bedroom, now that she doesn't even try to hide it she's loud af.

It's a difficult situation because I really love her and think she loves me but she knowsI'm too small for her so she fucks other men instead. :(

I don't want to transition but I'm a cuck now even though I don't really want to be so I guess that's one of those done

post her fucking alex

Think what you want, it's my life so I know it's real, doesn't really matter if you tell me you think it's fake or not.

this is a classic case of roasties ruining everything
your relationship, your ego, and your friendship

Okay, I'll bite. Do you actually spend money on her, OP? What do you actually get out of this? She seems like a cunt of a person as well as the fact that she is like this sexually.

If you're putting in absolutely zero effort here, then whatever at least you're getting some kind of sexual interaction, and cuck fetish can be pretty hot I guess.

But if you're spending money and effort and time on her the least she could let you do is fuck her and blowjobs and stuff in addition to her other guys.

She does give me hand jobs pretty often, and every now and then blowjobs. I do still spend money and time on her, since we started dating I usually pay everything on the dates and we still go on them regularly, plus outside of the bedroom we usually get on really great, this was evolving as a normal relationship until she started cucking me, we have chemistry everywhere but sexually, we usually get on well and we enjoy all the same things and I genuinely do love her.

Alex here, your girlfriend's pussy is mine.

JOG ON!

Get Alex to fuck you and suck his big peepee. Make her jelly

>Alex looks overall smug
Maverick 88, less than $200. Go take back your honor OP.

Attached: maverick 88.jpg (835x190, 12K)

I'm English, no guns here man.

Hahah, you have a smol penis OwO xD

Why don't you just find a petite, shy and introverted Asian girl?

How small is it?
In inches.

Attached: BigBoi.jpg (634x338, 53K)

>English

Of-fucking-course you are, user. Jesus fucking Christ, your country...

>Brit
>Cuck

Color me suprised.

Said earlier in thread, 4 inches fully erect. Girth about the same.

There's a big difference between 3.74 inches and 4 inches, user. Which is it? Yeah, 0.25 inches is actually a large margin when we're talking about penis length, actually.

That's not awful, but pretty small. How big is Alex?

That is a small penis. haha u suck

But you say here that it's 3.74".

>not awful

This isn't Asian, user... That's fucking terrible. 4x4 is a cigar stub.

Someone post that webm with the asian who literally has a clit for a penis.

I never said 3.74, that was someone pretending to be me.

I've never asked for measurements but from look it's very girth, far more than mine, and a lot longer too, I'd guess probably around 8" length

i usually don't post in these normie threads but considering how pathetic you are i am going to let it slide.Leave her since she clearly doesn't respect your existence.you will 100% be cucked by tayrone

I know it's bad, but not God awful.
Then again, I can't really empathize, so I'm pretty much being "bee urself" tier right now.

fuck your friends and fuck you, honestly betas like OP make me so mad

I'm pretty hung and thick so I dont know the life of a dicklet but this sounds straight out of those typical gay ass cuckold meme stories