Pretend to be azn fembot on discord

>pretend to be azn fembot on discord
>be reserved and shy
>give lengthy pauses in response
>some guys have a beta meltdown over long response times
>give uninterested answers when they try to artificially force a conversation (random arguments over boring autistic subjects they think I am interested in and even trying dread game by taking about other fembots who I know are also males)
>every guy that adds me asks how many other guys I am talking to that moment
>guys begging me to be their e-gf even going as far as wanting to fly across the world to meet me
>a lot of robots try and cope "I bet everyone that dm's you are lonely virgins but I'm different!"
Robots are pathetic lol.

Attached: 30915542_539076376486080_2789579746923511808_n.jpg (494x494, 29K)

You don't seem any less pathetic

Attached: 1411309585337.jpg (251x242, 11K)

This is now a Shapiro 2020 thread since OP is a faggot.

Attached: 1938707_1.jpg (630x630, 37K)

I've said this before but this is a picture of me, can someone please explain what this means?

I smell a LARP

>trick desperate bottom of the barrel men
>brags about it

you just described me pretty much perfectly, which is why i rarely bother adding any "fembot" any more. they have a massive shitpile of other beta fucks to choose from, and i'd rather be alone than have to be paranoid and jealous about who some literal fucking who with a vagina online is talking to.

i get it, i'm a boring fuck, and i get it, having a slit between your thighs opens another door online where you can get instant attention if you look in the right places

god forbid i catch feelings for one of you soulless cunts and end up letting my insecurities get the best of me

Attached: 1525140204433.jpg (944x906, 361K)

same thing, easiest way to get free steam games

We are all alone together forever

Attached: 1522665107424.jpg (1080x714, 85K)

>add one person at a time from discord
>they always say i'm really interesting and charming
>feel the opposite about them
>they're always nice but really boring
>talking to them begins to feel like an obligation
>ghost everyone despite having hour long convos everyday

they're probably wondering what happened

Attached: 1444248993016.jpg (436x436, 25K)

My comrade of African descent. A few guys have sent me money in exchange for pics of me. Which are actually just pics of an exgf. Every time I make a new discord account I just use a different ex's nudes.

Who are you? Name? Discord?

I'm OP and no. I have a gf. Robots are hateful people as evidenced by the types of posts I see on this board. I know robots are lonely and suffering. That doesn't excuse them for being bad people. I'll keep doing this. You all deserve heartbreak.

Yes I LARP as a fembot. Breaking robot hearts is like shooting fish in a barrel. Best part is derailing a thread by just implying I'm a fembot. Threads ruined by robots arguing or asking me for contact.

I'm just someone who lurks here now and again, I posted this in a hair thread back in december and haven't posted anything of myself before or since then. I also refrain from sharing my face or name on the internet

>discord
>robots
nah

>I know robots are lonely and suffering. That doesn't excuse them for being bad people. I'll keep doing this. You all deserve heartbreak
>im making people that i initiate conversation with feel bad by attacking their lowest weakness

sorry but youre the asshole here. fix yourself

Hey if you're interested in talking to a sorta shy but not pathetic robot, message me. My dcord is zoop#6727. My profile pic is a meme, I'm not a hentai freak. You-look-pretty-cute, I don't care taht you messed with some robot faggots

>beta meltdown

Happened to me. Fuck you dude

Attached: 825f558cc902f429aaca1167819c1b8d2cff1582761c4766c9afb1b652f325f6.png (344x181, 93K)

>pretending to be an azn fembot on discord

Seems like a waste of fuckin time to me man

i was in a group with you

yeah OP should've pretended to be white to get even more orbiters

GUYS I HAVE A REAL PHOTO OF THIS PERSON!!! SPOILER ALERT:: ITS MAY BE A FUCKING DUDE>> AND YHE PIC THEY USE MAY BE A FUCKING FAKE

Attached: 20180428_183403.jpg (497x662, 43K)

we're all in this together. It's a shame we'll never all be in the same place. I have a feeling that the majority of lurkers here are pretty cool. I think meetups look bad just because they attract the absolute most autistic people in the community.

Dog, can you hit me up wit tha groop

Can confirm

What kind of asian did you pretend to be. Did anyone ask? I'm considering larping as a girl too because I want those betabuxx

>taking about other fembots who I know are also males
name them OP

This thread is dead, I'm going to bed

It's all of them, so there's no point in him naming a few. There are no fembots.

maybe its better that we'll never be in the same place altogether. All the robots who are still kinda "normal" would probably pick on the lesser ones and it would just be like everywhere else on the world. The absolute spergs wouldn't have any place to go left

You are a horrible fucking person

Are you a fuckin dude?

Oh. Well sorry.

Umad

Storytime it, my cuter.

Oh really?

Close.

Most robots are argumentative and judgemental.

I think Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Filipino can easily pull most robots into orbit. You mix those up or have hapa persona for extra exotic girl points. Get ready for robots throwing plane tickets at you.

There are fembots I talk to. If you have any friend on discord you met here then there are at least 1 or 2 girls. You might be too creepy for them to admit it though.

Attached: 1523661363303.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

was i supposed to keep talking to them while being miserable myself

Robots are entitled to your attention.

This! Now THIS is fucking great!
gg OP lol
Keep up the good work