Why is it hard for robots to date?

Why is it hard for robots to date?

I'm fat, I live with my parents, and I wash dishes for a living but I have a gf.

What do you feel is holding you back?

Attached: McDonalds-waitress.jpg (700x415, 47K)

I'm just scared of rejection, I'm actually okay looking and I'm pretty fit. I'm also smart/interesting and quite funny and charming, also my dick is more than fine.

I'm really lazy though, I underachieve at everything and dating/sex is no different.

I have low self esteem and don't know how to "love myself."

Why does rejection bother you so much?

I'm really timid and my background is impoverished and rural so I didn't grow into any niche skills like computer programming or something like that and blaze a path through life.

I'm telling myself that I'll self-teach and make it eventually but if that ever happens then by that time I'll probably be too bitter for a gf anyway.

I don't know... Maybe as a child I was rejected and it was traumatizing for me?

this combined with my hobbies being video games and anime
>inb4 girls like that
no they don't
>inb4 do sports
wasn't it 'be yourself', not 'change yourself'?

Attached: 1451735229908.jpg (680x1528, 167K)

Imagine that love was a race. Except not only you're fat because your parents made you fat, but you were born with only one leg. Further, imagine that only the fastest 50% have a chance (not even a guarantee) that they'll find someone, who might be a disgusting subhuman.
That's the kind of challenge that robots face. Yes, robots can become thinner which will allow them to run further. But with one leg, they'll always be limited. And in our world, prosthetics have significant side-effects and instead of making you good at running, they make you forget to care about the race.

im 32, im fat. im a 2/10 at my best, i have a job for now, i live by myself, 0 self esteem, i have a chipped front teeth. even if the peoples that know me think im a good and funny person they say they was scarred of me before getting to know me. but they dont want to hang out outside of the job

Autist with acne and acne scars.
>inb4 it'll just go away brah
I was on accutane for 6 months and it still persists, albeit not nearly as bad as it once did. It's one of the reasons why I hate spring and summer since it always breaks out then. Also lots of trust issues.

>Why is it hard for robots to date?

I've lurked on this board for a while and I can honestly say that robots don't know how to date.

I'm old and fat and ugly and poor.

I'm diagnosed with autism and it's literally easy for me to get a fairly high paying career than it is to get a GF because of lack of soft skills.

What's holding me back is that every girl has a boyfriend already. If that weren't the case I'd have probably at least asked someone out in the last couple years, but they're all taken

just don't have the willpower to keep trying and failing tbqh

>herro u want hambaglar?

I don't like people that like me.

Welcome to life bud. We autist didn't get the best genes

I don't know, people don't like me

because they like you you don't like them?
or for other reasons you don't like them?

I don't like me, so I consider other people that like me to be in the wrong.

Yeah, the older one gets, the smaller the dating pool becomes. Sure, one could find somebody, but most the worthwhile people you find got snatched up right after high school. It's sort of like looking for a needle in a haystack, especially if one's standards aren't purely based on looks.

They says you that because you are undesirable
So the best excuse a girl can tell is "I have a bf please leave me alone"

Honestly, I assume they're talking about women they have gotten to know through class or something, and not random women on the street saying, "I have a boyfriend," in response to flirting. They specified, "I'd have probably at least asked someone out in the last couple years, but they're all taken." That would mean they see cool girl, get to know cool girl, but never get to ask cool girl because they find out she's taken prior to asking. You know... it's on her profile, she talks about her boyfriend, or he's even met their boyfriend. Assuming every woman is lying about being taken is a daft move.

80% of women aren't honorable and respectable the way you believe they are. many don't care that they are in a relationship and would, given enough time, gladly ditch and swap bfs given the chance

I would be a shit bf

Nah. It's more or less you surround yourself with lowly women. Other user has higher standards.

Because for the longest time I wanted a gf until I realized I'm not willing to share my life with anyone. I want to be alone.

Get a gf then what? Go on a date, get married, have kids? I can barely stand to go out of the house and interact with other humans before I'm mentally exhausted and need to take a week off. How can I spend the rest of my life with someone?

I'm turning 23 this year, it feels so soon for everybody to be taken already

It's exactly what this guy said I haven't asked anybody out or flirted, it just comes up in conversation or I see it on their profile, sometimes I've even overheard it when girls are talking to other girls

I literally cannot make myself try because it isn't worth it. I'm not ugly or a terrible person or anything, i just don't try and don't feel the slightest urge to.