Femanons, do you ever use pee bottles or some sort of female equivalent? Do you ever pee places besides the toilet...

Femanons, do you ever use pee bottles or some sort of female equivalent? Do you ever pee places besides the toilet? Or into things?

Also pee bottle general

Attached: 1515103613700.jpg (620x465, 52K)

I want to know this too. Fembots pls respond

ive never been more ashamed of myself for opening a thread such as this

Whenever I'm home at my parents' (live alone but visit them) I get too anxious to go to bathroom at night because it makes sound. So I make sure to have a glass in my room that I can use if necessary.
A normal drinking glass.
It'll be washed without them knowing.

I'm not, sperg girls are perfect and I need one.
Single?

how do you pee into it? aren't you worried about overflowing it?

this is just so pathetic

Yeah this is a lot worse than the literal faggot threads.

>on r9k
>ashamed by pissbottle threads
it's a real thing fucktards. it's not just a ree pepe joke. people on here are actually scared to leave their room. get out normalfags.

This post was sarcasm. I like this thread.

Usually I can't see a thing when I do do it, so it's kinda based on the sound and feeling it on your fingers because it makes the glass warm.
Just tip the glass a bit and hold it agaisnt there. Rest is obvious.

That sounds risky. Why can't you see it?

Why cant you turn on the lights?

I ain't kept pee bottle since I accidentally took a swig of weeks old piss in the dark I kept netx to a 2 litre bottle of juice

Lol dumb roastlet
How'd stupidity taste?

I'm a guy
But yes it was pretty stupid
I used to piss in bottles regularly until that night
Mostly cause I was anxious if waking ppl up from peeing noise
Small house thin walls

this is super autistic, but i use to be a shut in and i was scared to leave my room

i had a pee towel and i would sit on it, pee, and let it all soak in
once everyone was asleep or at work i would wash it

Nah I just waddle over to the toilet naked and piss. No wipe no flush and waddle back to my bed. Play on my cell spread eagle until my clam air-dries.

Women can stop, and hold, their piss mid-stream. I'd assume men are capable of this as well. That's a silly question about overflowing.

why aren't you wiping? i get it if you just want to go back to bed immediately but you're waiting for it to dry? wtf

not easily and not comfortably

why not use a cup or something?

Oh. Well, I learned something new today.

Not them but usually its night and i want to go back to sleep right away and lights hurt that

Do you do this too

Of course, I have a line up of 3 mason jars because i pee alot and dont want to leave my room, partially because that dirties my feet

Attached: 1519090556191.jpg (798x668, 38K)

this
why do normies come into our threads and complain when they dont like them