Why do women have to be so dang picky!?

Please lord, let me meet this girl! All I want is to find that perfect girl! I know she exists, I believe it. She is sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do and like, maybe she's eben on this site herself. Why are women such fucking cunts though?! I'm a nice guy, not like the memes, I really am! I want the girl who will not secretly think II am a loser, but the one I can cuddle with, even if only possible online and spent nights talking to each other and laughing and sharing genuine happines tohether. Someone who can reciprotcate the love I put in, the girl who can make me feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping empty void in my heart. Just let me find this person please. I'll change everything about me if that's what it takes. Please! I just can't bare this loneliness anymore!

Attached: Sad, I am.png (344x344, 171K)

Shameful bump

Please anons help me, I'm feeling so low.

Attached: 1525094278580.jpg (399x400, 20K)

Why are women such cunts?

i think it's bc of their hedonistic nature.

Not trying delegitimizing anything you are saying, just talking. You say you are a nice guy, but then you say women are cunts. Elaborate.

Having your happiness rely on another person is always a bad idea. This might take some self reconstruction rather than someone else filling the void

I'm a nice guy. I can cook, clean, dress, make money, shower her with gifts, anything.
They're cunts for not giving me a shot.
They can be so blind and dumb, they need me to guide them, but how?

What do you know?
My pain is real!
What the fuck am I to do?
I feel so worthless.

Rate yourself.
Ability to make a girl laugh: x/10
Attractiveness: x/10

Those are some of the most important things I can think of to have a girl talk to you more. After the initial getting to know each other, your compatibility will decide if you should be together (which is okay if it hasn't happened yet; for most of us, it hasn't).

>I'm a nice guy
>Why are women such fucking cunts though?!

here's your problem

>Ability to make a girl laugh: 8/10
>Attractiveness: 5/10
I'm a funny average looking man.
I should be at least a 8/10 b/c i am funny though.

Do you put yourself out there and talk to women on a regular basis? Do they just kinda shut you down?

>What do you know?
Apparently how to talk to people a bit better than you

Yes I do! They look at me like I'm a freaking creep! I don't get it!

>people a bit better than you
Good luck finding that.
Most people are evil, I'm actually a good guy.
I'd probably be the best friend you've ever had, but you wuldn't kjnow.

Literally there are other threads about how "incels" aren't really as bad as roasties say but then there are threads like this with some pathetic shite writing about how he should be entitled to women just for being a decent human being. Disgusting

I fit the requiremtments, call me whatever you want, but I still get no girls attention! What the hell else could a woman want!

Unironically kill yourself.
Incels are a fucking scourge that needs to be wiped out.

Attached: 1525059649428.jpg (648x415, 27K)

>kill yourself
Practice what you preach.

Get out normalfag, know your place.

Because women can afford to be picky and you can't. You're posting here you know this.

>My perfect girl exists I know she exists I believe it
>I'm a nice guy not like memes
>Why are such women cunts
>I want a girl who can give me everything despite the fact that I have nothing to offer and she can score even higher than her own social worth
I genuinely don't know if this is bait or not

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (500x666, 67K)

>I should be at least a 8/10 b/c i am funny though.
nice logic lol

Attached: cef.jpg (353x324, 30K)

Consider this: Women being excessively picky is fate's way of prodding you to focus on yourself and rise above them.