Is he about to end it all?

Attached: cam.png (794x651, 615K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCK1YDs3lB2ZzX5ef1v2IT7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's just clogged and he's clearing it out

Why would he? Tim Hidecker already ended it all for him

prolly, they just shoah'd his channel

Attached: mdedelete.png (1487x599, 168K)

I think the cancellation has finally hit him like a wrecking ball. His entire career was to get his own TV show.

A shame. He's really fucking funny. Comedy you can't get anywhere else.

I'm out of the loop, who is this?

Sam "Niggers better run and" Hyde

Wtf, when did this happen? This makes me so fucking sad

oh fuck, i barely recognized him, what's the funny man up to now?

Life has been rough, user. Pray for him.

Attached: 1524844952547.jpg (1439x1793, 509K)

youtube.com/channel/UCK1YDs3lB2ZzX5ef1v2IT7A

Attached: a2f777f4bad167a0954f327fbcd85c6d--tattoo-symbols-tattoo-meanings.jpg (736x920, 57K)

Reminder that Sam has said multiple times that he has multiple long-term projects in the works, including video games, KSTV 2, more hydewars and crush500, and another book. Still in this down time I can understand why other fans are getting antsy, especially in the wake of his insta getting banned

Attached: DELET.png (720x717, 565K)

I don't know why the left hates this guy, his stuff is obviously saturated with sarcasm and he doesn't spout the word nigger and kike. Why is he associated with the "alt-right"? seems more like a bob dobbs member of the church of subgenius which is all sarcasm and irony based off discordianism.

Thank god. Ever since Hyde wars started he hasn't done a single funny or interesting thing.

Same reason pepe the frog is hate speech according to the ADL.

So the left has no sense of irony or humor anymore? things are backwards now.

his facebook is alt right shit and he put out a bounty for some charlottesvilles leftie. if you've listened to literally any hydewars you'll realize sams a white supremacist kook.

Attached: 1524177258293.gif (284x342, 1.44M)

Either that or they've gained enough of a sense of humor that the decided to do this as performance art.

I've heard him say nigger and kike

Nah, he made all his vids private becasue of strikes. if you get 3 strikes you getyour utube removed. He's playing it safe

>shitload of fans that support him financially
>has a nice place to live
>always has a woman around him so has a gf
>great lifelong buddies like nick and charles
>no problems making new friends like the fattie in the newer hydewars
he might be mildly depressed but he's no lifelong beta that is just going to end it all

I never heard that but I don't care enough to keep up, people should be allowed to say such things but it offends too many people I guess.

that's called contrarianism, any which way the wind blows etc you'll figure out the rest...

any time i watch hydewars its just him berating me with insults about how im such a loser for watching hydewars so i stopped watching. seems like he turned into an asshole

So when he gave $5,000 to the Daily Stormer that was just part of his act? Haha, hilarious.

Think about it, Sam will be the next Hitler

>failed artist
>entire career built on personal charisma
>lives in WiemerMerica
>white tribalist

Attached: 1525010413961.png (623x889, 257K)

probably because he got popular by viraling himself on Jow Forums

was that genuine? is any on this shit genuine? seems like a failed mimic of what andy kaufman would do if he were alive to piss certain people off, don't you understand that?

i've heard ol sammy boy likes to use his e-fame to find mentally deranged young thots on youtube, tumblr, Jow Forums, etc and fuck the shit out of them. and yes i know marky was 18 in this pic but she wasnt the first or last he pulled. just keep in mind that sammy's out there banging confused underaged fangirls while preaching about the evils of globalism and kikes etc

Attached: s+m.jpg (960x540, 51K)

Tbqh I respect him even more if that's the case

No. He is about to blow his face off. What a stupid fuck ...

Is anyone else fucking pissed that sam hyde doesn't know how a slide release works? It's not that hard!

His instagram acc got zucc'd too