What's with many girls liking travel and plates full of pretentious looking food?

What's with many girls liking travel and plates full of pretentious looking food?

Attached: T7_w2OvRpzk.jpg (1080x1350, 533K)

Easy way to look knowledgeable without actually having to study something.

It's fun to travel...try It sometime.

THEY'RE TRAVELING TO FIND EXOTIC MEN TO FUCK THAT AREN'T THEIR HUSBANDS OR BOYFRIENDS

That is not the reason you bitter faggot. Traveling and eating pretentious foods is a show of status. At the height of the British empire rich young men did a tour of the world as a rite of passage.

Girl in the pic looks retarded, I wouldn't be surprised if she had gap teeth and a lisp.

Maybe they just like to see other places?

Poor people travel too.

What's with robots and anime and video games?

People like different things.

Almost everything people do on social media is to project a specific image. In the case of those girls they want to project an image of worldly refinement, of class and culture. They're trying to associate themselves with a class above their own. The real rich and classy don't bother with that stuff.

Nope she doesn't. Perfect looks, shit personality though.

Attached: 30593270_577663939275946_2184833843247185920_n.jpg (938x899, 74K)

>Perfect looks
Yeah OK buddy. She's cute in a quaint, "in high school and there's no hotter girl around" kind of way, but she's no supermodel.

The average roastie is no comparison to her.

Attached: 1520392765769.webm (404x720, 617K)

So they can fuck international cock.

International hedonism

Attached: 1504100428379.png (463x459, 201K)

She had braces and got it fixed, you can tell by the retarded upper lips and jawline.

This.
Every one else is bitter. Its fun to most people to experience new and exciting things. Some of the best food Ive eaten were in places I wouldnt expect, although my all time favorite so far was an omakase at a Michelin Star sushi restaurant in Ginza.

I'd unironically love to "travel" with a qt gf

yeah makes me feel really inadequate seeing these girls on dating apps with their pics in nice restaurants and international travel spots that i can never hope to afford.

>Ginza
>its another weeb travel thru japan after 2 years of being a neet shutin and thinks now he is an actual """traveler""" episode

Attached: 1408163935837.jpg (753x724, 121K)

it's fun and trendy

Nah hadnt actually thought of how great a food city Tokyo is until a few years ago but its great really, prices are decent as well. Before then, my favorite meal had been in Paris. Ive had some great street food as well, if you want to eat cheap. I travel 3-4 times a year, last year was
probably my longest stints abroad spending a month in Europe and a couple weeks in Asia bouncing home a bit in between.

Seriously. It's like the genetic and monetary lottery are the same.

The girl wins the genetic lottery
The man wins the monetary lottery
And they both meet up and take pics

I once travelled to Italy and stayed 2 weeks with a girl I met online

It was okay, food was good, dunno if I would ever do it again