Bet you have a discord, are under 20 and wear hoodies with skinny jeans and Jordans or Adiadas...

Bet you have a discord, are under 20 and wear hoodies with skinny jeans and Jordans or Adiadas, but probably generic Vans and Nikes since they look better on your stumpy legs because being 5'9" makes you feel like you're not short enough to be a manlet even though you're actually still just a joke. Liking hip-hop and rap makes you feel cool and confident enough around normal people because that's what is popular and acceptable to like, so you try and berate other people's taste in anything and see yourself above people through superficial means like music and clothes.

You watch anime but don't admit it and constantly whine on Jow Forums that weebs have no place here while you watch Pop Team Epic and Konosuba, you say "nigga" unironically as a 2nd class white boy and get away with it because you're not around actual African Americans who would blow your brains out if they even saw you thinking the word "nigga"

You play games like Fortnite and PUBG but only because your friends in Discord do, you haven't played a game made in Japan in over 10 years and consider yourself smart because you went through highschool getting a B+ as your highest grade in Senior year. You only went to prom with a group of male friends because you were too afraid to ask out a girl you had a crush on.

You are a failed Normal-Fag.

Attached: 1524999810517.jpg (298x212, 9K)

I'm 24, I wear sweatpants and a wifebeater. Got some timboots for shoes, makes me look better at 5'7". Can't stand nigger jungle tunes except for a few 90s groups. If people like something I don't like, good for them, life's too short to be judgemental.
Not a big fan of anime, but I like a couple shows like fist of the north star. Got jumped by three niggers in high school for calling them coons.
I dunno what fortnite or pubg are, I think they're like team fortress or something, I used to like Wolfenstein ET though. Dark Souls is my favorite series right now. I nearly failed senior year due to depression. I got cucked by my prom date so I made her cry during the dance, that was hilarious.
I don't know what I am. I'm just another person I guess trying to get through life. Normal this, normal that, it's all relative. I don't think you know what anyone's been through here, you judge too quickly.

Usually these are accurate but I don't think a single one of these applies to me. nice try though

Amazing. Everything you just said was wrong.

the only thing you got right was that I'm a hoodie-wearing manlet

Absolutely not a single thing in that entire post was correct about me. Embarrassing.

You didnt get a single thing right.
yeah, you're not really good at this.

I assume you're talking about yourself. Projection, everyone... sad!

Attached: 1517191202514.gif (500x271, 974K)

lol nice try faggot, maybe you should be the one to GTFO if you don't even know Jow Forums's userbase

I'm 25, mostly wear sweatsuits, don't shower for weeks. Complete NEET shutin, room is a trash heap, have absolutely zero social contact other than this site. Literally zero.

I don't assimilate or blend with normies, used to do that shit when I was a teenager but I grew out of it. I don't speak in my local dialect, so people dislike me and think I'm strange, then even more so because of my odd interests and conversations, as well as my aloof and antisocial nature.

I just don't care anymore. I am not spending my life acting like a fucking idiot just to make things easier. I'm about the only person I can stand, so why would I change him into someone I hate just to please people I hate

Favorite games are RPGs, don't listen to music much but when I do it's metal.

either amazing bait or genuine newfag.

Attached: 1513721972812.png (500x522, 168K)

I didn't go to prom, cunt

Attached: pepepunch.png (785x757, 123K)

>discord
yea

>under 20
no

>hoodies
only around the house really

>generic Nikes
Yeah I'm black what do you expect

>5'9
I wish I'm 5'8

>hip-hop and rap
Eh not really popular amongst people I know. Music is art, art is not superficial.

>watch anime
nope

>say "nigga" unironically
I'm black and I don't do this anyway

The rest is also untrue but I'm too bored to go through it.

But yeah I'm probably a failed normie

Everything about this post seems so oddly specific and requiring first-hand knowledge that the only conclusion is that you're actually describing yourself.

What did you want to get off your chest?

Attached: 53ded54f55bea88335b9f4da38e4e119.jpg (513x769, 51K)

>you say "nigga" unironically as a 2nd class white boy and get away with it because you're not around actual African Americans who would blow your brains out if they even saw you thinking the word "nigga"

Yup, niggers will chimp out if you "disrespect" them so the best thing to do is destroy all social capital that might possibly be used to drag niggers out of their gutter.

Enjoy your subculture, negroes. You never have to worry about me calling you a nigger to your face because I'm too busy making sure we never ARE face to face.

27, 6ft, I dress 'preppy'

I don't watch anime or play video games.

I am not any of those things but I know exactly the kind of "robot" you are targeting OP.

oh, and are you one of the 5 souls playing PSOBB?

>Discord
Yes
>Under 20
No
>Hoodies/Skinny Jeans/Vans
No
>5'9
5'11, actually.
>Hip hop and rap
Not that much
>Berate others
I berate normalfags because I loathe everything about them, not just their taste in shit.
>Anime
Only saw One Punch Man and it was decent. Never bothered with anything else
>Pop Team Epic
No idea what that or the other thing is
>Nigga
Not an Amerimutt, thankfully.
>That entire last paragraph
Nope. I'm a faggot loser edging closer to 30 and the world is getting stranger to me. Still a virgin on top of all that.

Bet I have a discord, am under 25 and wear track jackets and denim with jeans or dockers and Vlados or Adiadas, since they look better on my aesthetically proportioned legs because being 6'0" makes me feel like I'm not tall enough to be a freak even though I'm actually the perfect height. Liking a wide variety of unpopular music makes me feel cool and confident enough around normal people because anything they like must be garbage, so I grin and bear it through shitty pop music, and see myself above people through superficial means like music and clothes.

I watch anime but don't admit it and constantly whine on Jow Forums that traps are not gay while I watch shemales bust inside each other. I say "nigger" unironically as a white man and get away with it because I'm not around actual niggers who freak out like Pee Wee Herman when you say the magic word.

I don't play games that much because I have more important things to do and enough distractions already. I consider myself smart because I went through highschool getting a 34 on the ACT. I only went to prom with a Chinese girl because she asked me.

I am a Cyborg.

Attached: donttalkshit.gif (500x187, 262K)

lemme give this a shot.

You're 20-25 something year old.
Around medium height, you dont stand out in a crowd, but alot of bigger guys dwarf you.
Average looks, nothing that stands out. Maybe one or two unflattering features that have bothered you since you were 10, but nobody but you notice, mostly because nobody looks at you twice.

You were never the center of any group, you were the one who usually just tagged alone, people didnt mind, but they didnt notice if you ghosted them. 1 or 2 close friends, the rest is mostly acquaintances.
Girls would rarely if never call you to come to a party they were at.
You managed to fool some poor girl to sleep with you at some point, maybe some random fucks later, but the last years you pretty much given up on the pussy game.

As far as interests, you play a little video games, watch a few films, some foreign black and white ones, Tarkovsky, Kurisawa.
You have maybe one or two underdeveloped talents like music or drawing, but you never had the drive to develop those talents to any ability higher than competent.

At school you were an underachiever. You werent motivated and had more than enough on your plate regarding your own mental health that you werent much bothered with school work. Probably in the bottom 50% gradewise.

Did better in the little schooling you got later on as your troubled teenage years were behind you.

Still havent moved out.

Attached: 322323.png (391x357, 11K)

Everything apart from me seeing Konosuba and being white is wrong.

You should work on your posts to get better (You)'s.

I have a discord, am under 20. That is all you got right.

>discord
yep but i don't talk to many people
>under 20
>hoodies with skinny jeans and jordans or adidas
nope, just casual sweat-resistant shirts with sweatpands and reebok training shoes
>5'9"
5'7"
>likes rap
eminem
a LOT of eminem
>berates people due to a sense of superficial superiority
miserable pile of self-deprecation
>watches anime
my sister is a weeb, that's it
>middle class
yep
>says n**ga unironically
no
>plays fortnite
fuck no
>hasn't played a jap game in 10 years
i'm a fucking final fantasy junkie
>sense of intelligence comes from slightly above average grades
mostly got a's and b's in highschool but still felt like shit
>going to prom
i never went two prom because i was sexually confused and convinced that i was asexual and aromantic at that point in time. i now have a gf who i met on discord

Attached: shitward.png (178x178, 14K)

what the fuck am I still doing here. 25+ general is the only thread I remotely understand