I finally made it bros.... I asked the girl I liked out... And she said yes

I finally made it bros.... I asked the girl I liked out... And she said yes.

I finally did it... I have a gf..... I FINALLY DID IT BROS I FUCKING FINALLY AFTER 21 YEARS DID IT I HAVE A GF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1520204420788.gif (320x236, 1.79M)

Heh that's the easy part kid
Now get her to stick around

THAT'S WHAT I'M AFRAID OF

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW Jow Forums

WHAT DO I DO SHE LIKES ME AND I LIKE HER??!??!?!?!?!

Attached: 1518475669469.jpg (700x525, 49K)

Let's say that you're just gonna have to learn from your mistakes :^)

if she's more attractive than you she'll eventually leave you.

It will not last.

Wrong, she'll leave him because of his lack of career and inability to be the breadwinner of their potential family

>he fell for the vagina jew

say goodbye to your money,self-respect and your freedom

Attached: c43.jpg (450x450, 29K)

Asking a girl out doesn't mean you have a gf.

Good job though son. I hope it goes well for you.

Attached: 1411634374919.jpg (590x390, 71K)

If you had to be the one to ask her out, then she doesn't actually cares about you. You just got yourself into a one sided relationship of utter misery and suffering. Good job, I guess.

>no user, I thought the movie date was just as friends! You're more like a brother to me

Attached: 1525183291620.jpg (500x618, 43K)

>I asked the girl I liked out... And she said yes.
sorry user, you don't have a gf, u have a date

This. OP will probably say he loves her on the 2nd date.

Was it a hesitant, kinda unsure yes, or an unquestionable, ecstatic and giddy yes? Read the context user, don't set yourself up for hurt.

Congratulations user, hopefully you both have good chemistry! Good luck!

Its not really that black and white, honestly these days you see more the opposite scenario where many women will suit themselves with "inferior" men due to a milieu of reasons; what I often find is this phenomenon where women who have tarnished their lives at an early age will try to "fix" or "improve" the lives of a male far worse off than them as a form of compensating and become surprisingly loyal as a result, though often they misunderstand that you cannot merely change someone as change comes from within, not through external intervention - and so there can be conflicts in regards to such, though usually it doesn't add up to anything more than a mild telling off. That's not to say that there isn't a great deal of the opposite, though I notice it far more in women, perhaps due to one's maternal instinct. Anyhow I'm sure user's girlfriend is innocent and otherwise likely not in that bracket, given how subtle user appears to be in expressing his excitement for this new relationship.

Attached: 13.png (768x800, 424K)

>2nd date
my money's on first

Doesn't first date mean you are in a relationship?

Good for you, user. Recently asked out a girl I thought who I seemingly thought was interested in me only to get the subject dodged.

Attached: 1520810668920-r9k.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I can't even bother with that. Where are you even going on this date? What are you going to talk about? This shit sounds like an vh1 special.

Why is having a girlfriend so important to you?. Could you explain to me?

Yeah but are you sure it wasn't out of pity though?