Funfact: You are sad and malcontent because you let yourself become sad and malcontent...

Funfact: You are sad and malcontent because you let yourself become sad and malcontent. You have let the darkness in your heart take control and as long as that happens you will never ever be content and happy with you or the world around you.

Attached: 1513746038076.jpg (690x1068, 100K)

Agreed, robot's biggest problem is that they value the flesh over the soul. The normies you envy (and I used to envy) find no solace either.

The only salvation and happiness anyone can achieve is through the heart and soul of the cosmic abyss that is the great nothingness whose darkness owes nothing to the light of day.

that didn't make any sense fake and gay

Yeah well you are gake and fay,so there you go.

The cosmic abyss you speak of is where the infinity known as the thing in itself lays. Do not mistake darkness for truth; we already possess infinity, the light is just here to show us what to do with it.

Whoa amazing insight bro, if only I knew in order to be happy I just need to be happy WOAH

this thread is making me puke

>The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao.
>The name that can be named is not the eternal name.
>The nameless is the beginning of heaven and Earth.
>The named is the mother of the ten thousand things.
>Ever desireless, one can see the mystery.
>Ever desiring, one sees the manifestations.
>These two spring from the same source but differ in name; this appears as darkness.
>Darkness within darkness.
>The gate to all mystery.
Tao, 1

It isn't shitty advice though. If you want to be not hungry you have to go eat so you won't be hungry. It's basic circular logic.

I constantly feel a general anger towards no one in particular with a low burning negativity that muffles all other emotions

No what you're saying is "bro if you're hungry just stop being hungry"

>Taoism
That which is un named can be named as the unnamable, i.e. God.

oh look a bwainlet

yes, and to stop being hungry you have to eat, so can't you apply and use the same logic ?

You got me there, this comment is original.

But that can work too. Buddhist monks do it all the time. But you are trained to desire food from birth so I can't fault you for it. Just as you were born to desire love and happiness as matierial things when truly they are a state of being. Just be happy. I know this sounds stupid but at least think about for more than five minutes before saying it's bullshit.

is this reddit? wtf is happening today in here?

Take this word just as that user.
I've controlled and kept that darkness out of my heart for at least a decade by doing different types of activities and distractions, but that darkness never went away and lingered waiting for a moment of weakness.
Now after years of loneliness and rejection, let's say someone made me snap and that darkness reached my heart with making me ruin that person.
Do you honestly think i've just "let myself"?
Also do you see any similar characteristic with recent events?

>HEHEHEH ISE THISS PEDDIT :DDDD

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 41K)

I'd eat to stop being hungry but my stomach isn't functioning right, so I can't satisfy my hunger. See where I'm going?
I don't usually like using mean words but that's real retarded sir.

You do not have stern resolve if you let this world's cruelty get to you. You let it fester. You let it happen. You gave it quarter. That's why things happen. Because they let it happen.

dumb ego excuse please reconsider or keep up hell you seem to be enjoying it unfortunately

I'm not retarded,friend. It is you who lacks the knowledge and willpower to understand.

Tell me something that I do not know

retards, unoregionali

>you don't have resolve
Even a rock doesn't have the resolve to resist erosion from water; likewise People don't have the resolve to resist a constant flow of shit, specially if that flow comes from other people.

That's not an argument. That's an ad hominem attack and voids anything youve said so far.

wow you hurt my feelings :(

That's a fallacy fallacy argument and doesn't necessarily void everything you've said but it sure makes you look silly
go jerk off to buddha or whatever nerd

i do not jerk off. have a nice day/evening/whatever. :]

The rock is not alive,therefore it can not stop it's own demise. Had the rock been alive it would move out of the way for it's own safety. As sentient people we can avoid deteriorating and keep ourselves within the proverbial light. We have that choice. It might be a hard choice but it's there. You are just weak mentally, spiritually,and probably physically. But that's ok because like I said,you were breed to be weak. You were made this way. And because of that truth I love you and so many others for who they are. They can not help it. I can't get mad at a dog for barking,and i can't get mad at you for being who you are.

Where do I go to escape the wind that erodes? If to not be hungry I have to go eat then to be happy what do I have to do?

>Weak mentally, spiritually and physically
I'm exactly the opposite of what you described, in fact while i still was studying, what i faced was my first and last lesson on hexing, which resulted in totally destroying that person but also obfuscating my heart to a level no cleanse has had permanent effect.

Also your messiah complex is hinting me you're just a LARP, or on babby's first philosophy class.

You need to let Stoicism into your heart.

Attached: epic.jpg (300x168, 7K)

I can not give you that answer because that answer is inside you. Only you know what makes you happy. You have to look inside yourself and ask what makes you happy. And then pursue it like a mad dog. Life is a forest and once you enter you may never leave. There is no path so out so you have to make your own. That path will be endless but it is about the journey,not the destination.

my dick is stoic af bruh

>Letting state regulated thought mold you
Ha. And secondly,no one will love the world more than I will love the world.

the
>I have no idea what depression feells like
fags really need to shut their fucking faces.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH YES RETARD SAY THIS TO A 1/10 MALE BORN INTO A POOR FAMILY WITH SOME FUCKING DISABILITY AND ZERO FRIENDS WHO WILL NEVER EVER FIND LOVE
I FUCKING DARE YOU