I'm not trying to complain here or anything but can women truly understand the loneliness a male can get himself into...

I'm not trying to complain here or anything but can women truly understand the loneliness a male can get himself into? Objectively, are they aware of this? That men are expendable and that most of them are just fodder while the best genetics get to breed.

Attached: 324.png (500x256, 219K)

> male can get himself into?
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

A state where you have absolutely no one in your life and no one cares to help you. Females will always be more valuable because they can have children. That's just the way things are. If half the female population died in a tribe it would take a long time to come back from that. If half the male population died it would almost not matter.

we are doomed to be mules of society. you can always be a stoicuck and try to be happy working but from my experience that doesn't last for long

at least you aren't haunted by your unfertalized babies, men will never understand the sadness and horror of that. babies only i hear crying all day everyday.
and no I'm not going to settle for you. nothing personnel kid, but my own father spoiled me so much that if I don't get my true love like Disney promised all princesses get I will settle for nothing.

I see, that doesn't make sense.

of course not, you weren't ever a female child spoiled by her father and raised on Disney princess movies.

maybe we would treat you like a princess if you weren't all just a bunch of roasties, that will move on to the next man in a second if your "needs" are not meet

Boys want love too. In fact, we also have needs. We have needs but we're less valuable so we get them last. Sure, it's fair but we don't like it

No, women absolutely cannot understand the loneliness some men face. The vast majority of women are not even aware of the existence of lonely men, because in their eyes any man that doesn't meet their standards doesn't exist at all.

This website has made me deeply misogynistic I see it everywhere now. The malice, stupidity, and brutality of women.

>but can women truly understand the loneliness a male can get himself into
No. Women can't ever comprehend male loneliness. Every girl, EVERY SINGLE girl will be desired by someone. There are men who are simply ghost.

I don't hate women I just hate existing

That's nice but this thread isn't just about you anymore.

I created this thread, nigger. Also, don't think too much into what I'm saying because I'm drunk. I'm just posting everything that comes to mind. Ease up

I want my true love, just like any woman. Other women just do not know themselves well enough to know who their true love is so they shop around. I spent many years learning what I like from window shopping and being too disgusting to get pressured into sex. I'm very fortunate.
Men can love themselves(not in a gay way, you can love yourself). Read some Emerson and Theroux.

I have talked to women who are similar to me. (hate themselves, depressed, bad social skills) And quite a few of them have boyfriends. When I told them exactly what you said about dating being much harder and lonliness being worse and more common in men they agreed with me. Some are aware, most normie women probably aren't.

Attached: 1521434082199.jpg (559x559, 28K)

Love myself, huh?

yes, love yourself. The rest will follow.

I'm being compassionate in letting you think you're helping me. Any other robot in this situation would've deflected all advise and make excuses. I always appreciate it when people try to help me but if I'm gonna be honest I don't think I can ever do that.

Im not trying to help you, its too late for you and me and everyone else. The damage has been done. We aren't going to need a meteor to wipe us out.

I don't know man there a girl I work with who is genuinely autistic. I don't think she has a bf or many friends.

That's a good point but also kind of interesting because I used to know a filthy autistic girl with tons of friends. I guess yours has stronger autism.

Maybe. I don't really know for sure if she has no friends but she is very bad at talking to people and I would imagine she has as much trouble as the average robot finding love and friendship.

This is a clear point that I cannot refute. Maybe I do have a bit of value. Not that much but some.