Tfw you were not born a beautiful white woman

>tfw you were not born a beautiful white woman
>tfw born shitskin ugly goblina
I want to fucking die
no point to living

Attached: 1516590153724.jpg (451x600, 207K)

Be my shitskin ugly goblina gf

True. Blonde white women are so painfully beautiful. I worship them as goddesses.

No
Be my goblina gf

Attached: images (1).jpg (280x180, 8K)

Post face and let us decide

there are a lot of white women la goblinas too

>tfw puerto rican girl (male) instead of white girl (female)

It hurts

Asians and latinos make the better ladyboys and shemales respectfully

Look on the bright side you could've been born full shitskin, faris.

If you lost a teeny bit of weight you could look close to that.

same here
I think about this every day. I want to be white

I'm skeleton mode....

Oh nvm you're not Faris in that case. Well the first thing is still true. Imagine my pain...

Most people actually really like Goblinas.

Tan white girls are the master race

Attached: cf4489811c19e54d66c7985feead3010[1].jpg (236x334, 14K)

no point in race envy. There are lots of men who will dive into your jungle. Some of them good men (better than me anyway).
Just be physically fit, clean, and self-confident; and don't be ratchet.

doesn't really matter when I don't have white woman genetics, white woman body type and white woman skin.
I'll never been known as beautiful, I'll never be able to compete, i'll always be inferior

doesn't matter, a good white woman is better than any other race.
she and I will never be able to be treated nicely universally, never be able to look into the mirror and love ourselves, our appearance, will always see dirt on our skin we can't scrub off.

Attached: 1516176081149.jpg (3000x2846, 1.84M)

This looks like me except I'm 29 and a guy.

Please have some contact type...

good, now don't have any children for you will only pass your suffering on to them.

There's not a white woman who tans regularly that won't have horrible skin by 45. This is a fact.

I know, I will never pass on these genes.

This is completely accurate, tan white women turn to absolute trash like early-mid 30s, their skin gets disgusting.

people with 0 melanin in their skin should not tan, they literally are destroying their skin. melanin protects your skin from the sun. willingly exposing yourself to cancerous rays is retarded

I know it's taboo especially nowadays, but I really wonder if we did enough scientific research if we could find that, on average, a certain race, body type, and set of characteristics are highly suggested to be objectively the most attractive. We all know general things like being not obese and facial symmetry, but what else? It'd be a super interesting field of research, because even if you found that it was sociological, you'd presumably learn the sociological factors of beauty.

Damn, I think I may have convinced myself to go back to college with this post

Already been done dumbass

links? Original links?

I know that feel. The worst part is to know that you can't do anything about it, and it all happened because your parents just wanted to fuck each other.

Its not the colour of your skin. I am "white" and there is still no point. For ever kv and tfwnbf.

Attached: FB_IMG_1519504513545.jpg (583x720, 28K)

>I want to fucking die
yes do it mutt, remove your tainted genes pls

w-what does it mean if white people always mistake me for being half white. are you guys trying to accept me as one of you

i'm 3/4 white and 1/4 indian and I am really really attracted to super pale skin on women. (especially if when there are tattoos covering it, but that's a guilty pleasure.)

I also wish I was paler. my skin is always slightly tanned. (although i pass as "white")

i'm saving up for surgery to look more white

Are you that black chick who keeps posting her face here? You're not ugly.

Here are your opstions:
1. Pick one of the desperate robots who will chew their left arm off to be your bf.
2. Stop attention whoring.
3. Take your orbiters and fuck off.

nah must of them look like cavemen with no eyebrows

lmao at the life of everyone in this thread

>be white.
>be tan as fuck, like a fucking god of the caribbean sea.
>thik beard but shaved in the neck cos im not like you faggots.
>all day long looking at women of all races. all of them are beautiful.
>start the chat with some of them cos alpha as fuck and just bored, not even trying to hit on them.
>All day long with no shoes, thats for fags.
>long hair is going blond for the sun and salt from sea.

You all mother fuckers need to take the chad/stacy pill.

You are complainging instead of having a better life cos you are all lazy bitches. Life is good and the world offer prosperity to all of us, we just need to go out and take it.

The world loves us and is cool and shit with us. Stop being retards, enjoy life faggots. Dont make me kick your sorry ass bitches.

Yet you could still easily get a bf. Hell you would have hordes of options just from this site alone.

>from this site
but offers from robots are worthless

>Woman with likely very little to offer herself is calling others worthless
Good for a laugh there, friend.

That said, if you don't want robots, you could still get a decent guy in the real world if you actually put yourself out there and lowered your standards a bit.

Originally meant for this Jow Forums post :)

both parties are a drain on each other so that's why robots shouldn't date other robots. in every account where the relationship came to fruit one of them must've been a normie in the first place

Its understandable, even as a white guy I would like to reroll life as a pretty blonde girl. Its like living life as a superior being

Being a goblina isn't so bad. On average, a goblina has larger eyes than a white. Large eyes are very cute! And non whites hold up better to age.

>tfw ugly JAP instead of south sudanese goddess
why

Plenty of people lilke jap girls user.

he means kike

pls gib big jewish milkers

white women have a limited shelf life.