Is it my schizophrenia acting up or does literally every verbal communication contain a double entendre that typically...

Is it my schizophrenia acting up or does literally every verbal communication contain a double entendre that typically consists of referring to people or events by associative words? I feel like I just gained entry into a secret club basically. Like it's the same gist as neurolinguistic programming just with references instead of trying to produce a behavior in a classical conditioning way.

Attached: ce10f1dde1d11e5859b5dc4665b5ca74.gif (345x444, 1.98M)

You are just being paranoid

Can you give an example? It's an interesting question about the interaction of intent with meaning.

I mean if it is true honestly I can handle it. My case of schizophrenia is acute to mild. I can behave in a very normal way and put on a mask in public and at work.

philosophy of language is what you should look into. it's all arbitrary how meaning is invested into words. it's really fucking stupid to try to assert that a single objective interpretation of communication exists.
there's obviously an infinite amount of ways to understanding a single thing. your schizophrenia is just going to make your abstract reasoning borderline retarded and way too messy to make sense to others. as long as you enjoy yourself convince yourself that you are god

>sister in law says "hung out through it" and something like "came back and was fucked up but okay now" while discussing someone she knows
>I interpret it as a subtle double meaning reference to me in regards to how I was in a mental hospital and "hung out" through the process of hospitalization and rehabilitation after being released

yeah that's perfectly reasonable. people change their sentence structures based around their environments and what's fresh in their heads. it's perfectly valid that she was thinking some sequence out in her head (relating to you), then she uses fragments of her previous thoughts to partially construct the new ideas.

the problem is that people don't read into things like this at all and there isn't a very good way of falsifying/verifying this so good luck not looking like a complete retard to anyone except yourself

You're experiencing an episode. Probably time for w med check.

Are you being serious? I don't want to be hospitalized again. I feel fine besides delusional thinking

when you get sleep deprived and tweaked out on caffeine/amphetamine do you start making all sorts of retarded inferences like this?

Makes sense, but it also could be a case of confirmation bias. If you only pay attention to the double entendres, you see them everywhere. But how much of language has no double meaning, but you just forget this kind of language?

That thought aside, even if not 'literally every verbal communication' has double meanings, it's still interesting to think about the idea that much of human behavior is driven by subconscious, intuitive processes. So even if you don't mean to have hidden meanings to what you say, your attitudes, beliefs, habits and conditioning may mold your words. Humans are typically very good at picking up on stuff that's in between the lines, unless you're autistic, in which case you may be a little more literal.

no one else knew you were hung out, but she did
otherwise why else would she mention it
fucked up but okay now sounds like the same thing
in reference to the hospital
she sounds really passive aggressive to be honest

Ok so your saying the roost has flown into the ocean?

can someone explain to me what the fuck this means? it sounds interesting but I'm too much of a brainlet to understand any of it.

Attached: 1460933290118.jpg (604x451, 47K)

You are being paranoid. I mean sure people do make a lot of pop-culture and meme references in their day-to-day speech, but it's not like some kind of secret code beyond the fact that it's cool when someonegets your reference.

@OP's image
>racemixing is degener-

I think OP is having a delusion, and so is having very loosely correlated ideas dabble together. it's going to be pretty hard, if not impossible, to understand.

I feel this when tripping
It feels like people in my head are subtlety talking to other people in other peoples heads when I'm speaking to them, without either of us consciously realizing it

imagine the scenario where back in elementary school you stole something from the classroom on monday. on tuesday the class reads a chapter of a novel that details a thief and stealing as the main themes.
you think that there's some pattern to this happening, and that the universe/teacher is aware of what you did, and is intentionally doing something to you because THEY know.

Yeah I mean caffeine exacerbates my symptoms. I also smoke a LOT of cigarettes which may be diluting the amount of antipsychotic in my bloodstream. What's your advice doc?

Ok I'm schizophrenic but not spiritual or metaphysical at all so I don't believe in fucking telepathy llel. I'm having paranoid delusions and am more sane than you

I also consumed about 8 benadryl tablets today that may be contributing to the psychosis considering diphenhydramine is a deliriantt and causes hallucinations in high doses. Ironically I take benadryl for the side effects of my antipsychotic medication.

not a doc, just a retard with minor delusional thoughts at times
Sleep deprivation and stimulants will exasperate your 'delusional' thoughts even more.
in my case I was exhausting myself with all these stupid thought loops/inferences that didn't really make a difference to me if I knew them or didn't. It gets really old to mentally exhaust myself day after day so I gradually learned to tell myself to shut the fuck up

I'm not talking about telepathy, I mean I feel like my subconscious communicates with others subconscious without anyone consciously knowing by manipulating normal conversation in subtle ways like by reminding me of certain words, phrases, etc

how are you even awake with that? benadryl knocks me out and gives me a really unsatisfying sleep cycle.

and what's the problem with this?

I take them nightly so I've built up quite a tolerance. It does genuinely help with the motor restlessness caused by lurasidone though, at least in my case it has.

How confident are you at 'reading' these subtleties when they happen? Do you just have a feeling you see the patterns or are you fully convinced of the patterns?

I'm serious that it's likely delusional thinking but that doesn't mean you need to be admitted. Was just saying it might be worth a check in with your doc to check dosages...
Good luck man.

I'm not too confident I'm actually seeing real patterns since I only notice this when on psychedelics, but it's still spooky to notice it in the moment
The idea seems plausible, but I'm almost certain I'm overly personifying the whole thing