How do you guys explain your alcoholism to others?

How do you guys explain your alcoholism to others?

Attached: Screenshot_20180502-100619_01.jpg (827x481, 38K)

I just drink for shits and giggles

I started out with that too untill it started taking more and more over. Now I drink almost every day and heavy drinking during weekends

I unironically them that it's because I hate my life.
I told them I thought that's why everyone drinks and I got weird stares lol

if youre not really ready to be honest you just play it off, lying more and more. im sober now for 9 months but before that i spent the past 5 years just lying to my family and friends. its pretty shit

>I am chemically addicted to alcohol
not very hard man

>Because it makes me forget the festering pit that is my life

That was dramatic.
The best way is not to present it as part of your personality and just drink quietly.

>you know that feeling you get right before an important interview? I have that with every single social interaction and alcohol is the only way to make it go away

>getting actually fucking texted by someone

what the fuck, OP?

I was semi Drunk when I wrote that. Normally I wouldn't even tell anyone, but I was angry at her, and thought fuck it, I'll just spill it all out on her, which was a mistake but hey, fuck it.
That's what I'm scared of. I guess as Said it's better just to lie about it.
Also good job on being sober for 9 months! I can't even do 3 days
T. Normal fag with no mental issues

Yea... I'm currently studying in Korea, because I wanted to get away from Europe (going back in June)

thanks man, i was in the same place. drinking at least 5 nights a week for 4 years and i just got sick of all the lies and broke down one night. i hope you find hope somewhere other than a bottle soon bud
oh shit im korean american and lived in korea for half a year ages ago. having such cheap alcohol available prob makes it harder to resist temptation. hope you have fun though the rest f your time there

Fuck accidentally pressed send. But that was s girl who approached me. Complimented my eyes and send me hearts and such, but had a boyfriend. Basically just made me angry because I got played.

Attached: Screenshot_20180502-102730_01.jpg (841x1083, 79K)

Yea. I actually went to the hospital once for drinking too much, almost got thrown out of the country but I managed to stay. Now I'm a bit more careful until I'm going home.
I'm such an autistic sperg, that even though I got a LOT of girls approaching me, I'm still unable to get a girl, still unable to keep sober and still unable to do anything really... It sucks

shit man i feel bad for you korea is so much fun to fuck around in. honestly if you just let the girl lead you she'll find a love motel for you but if youre the type to drink until you pass out on the street i guess she wont be carrying your limp body

Yea another problem is isolation. I don't live alone, but as an exchange student. I'm not allowed to do much, + I go to an "elite" school, so none of the people I meet have time to do anything. I'm basically just alone, and all I got is alcohol or staying out until 8 before being forced to head home on a Friday (week days I'm not allowed to leave the home)

It's hard to explain things when you're shitfaced.

Are you drinking because you are holding in a big secret? Other than that no reason not to try and explain to someone concerned.

Talking about it usually helps

You drink because you're sad you drink because you're happy.
You wouldn't understand, underage.

I was not in the mood to explain how my sister was hospitalised for 4 years during my childhood due to sickness (close to death), how my parents left be pretty much to take care of my self, then how I developed depression from all of that leading to self harm until I found alcohol and got hooked on that when I was drunk, so you wouldn't understand seemed to be the best reply without having to explain too much

i just tell the truth. when i drink, i drink too much, so i don't drink. I've totaled my car, got a DUI, spent time in jail for drinking. i've had an ultrasound and have an endoscopy scheduled for june due to drinking-related health issues. the shit is fucking poison imo.

Attached: 1524088242462.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

what I don't get is why do people freak out if you tell them that you like to drink alone?
do they really think I'm going to kill myself or something?

alcohol is for social occasions in normal land, if you drink alone then people think there's something wrong with you

hey i remember you

you talked about justin beiber and asked her "her favorite number by him" right?

bummer to hear that didn't pan out

not worth the extra money spent really.

Yea that was the girl hahahaha
It ended with me getting lead on by her only to realise she had a boyfriend later. Later I got drunk and was angry at her for leading me on and just started drunk texting her, now she doesn't even look in my direction anymore. Fairly sure she shared everything but fuck it I'm gone soon anyway

You're blocking something out, you're depressed, you're bored.

Me too

no, "you wouldn't understand" is the best way to sound like a condescending cunt
Say "life's hard," refuse to explicate if you're pressed, and move on

>tfw too afraid I'll become an alcoholic if I start drinking

Attached: 1523937842326.png (712x448, 473K)

>being mentally weak enough to form addictions to non-addictive activities or be tempted to take potentially addictive drugs

Attached: Principal skinner seeing your penis.jpg (800x450, 34K)

T. Normalfag with no actual issues

Attached: 1525212699361.jpg (900x900, 61K)

>if you're not weak like me you're a normalfag
Alright ok I guess the 24 years of an abusive home life, clinical depression, and crippling loneliness aren't anything then because I'm not dumb enough to drink myself into a stupor and make my problems worse.
Subhuman.

Life sucks.
Boom done.
No shit it's poison retard.

Listen to George therogood I drink alone... Real men drink alone in solidarity.

>form addictions to non-addictive activities
Fun fact achool is addictive, retard.

WAH my life sucks.
My life is great and I drink.
Cry more Benjamin. If your life sucks so much why not just die or something.

How much do you drink on a typical weekday?

>WAAAHHH MY LIFES WORSE THAN YERS
Eat a bag of uncircumcised dicks

Because there is nothing to do, nowhere to go and no one to be

Attached: 1524529465280.jpg (438x438, 20K)

Usually just a six-pack of beer. Sometimes more if I feel really bad. In the weekends I often loose track of how much I drink, I usually just have a couple of bottles in my room to self service with

>So insecure that even hearing that someone else had troubles in life makes them assume it's a statement about how much worse the other person's life is
Utterly pathetic. You should both kill yourselves and spare my tax dollars. You're clearly either narcissistic and hinge your whole personality on your perceived suffering or secretly know you didn't have it that bad.
Doesn't matter. Just don't drink it. Stop being retarded.

damn you are a fucking fag hahaha

>lmao I have no comeback
Here's an instructional webm for you.

Attached: 1521109551157.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

>T. Normal fag with no mental issues
t. a thirsty faggot who doesnt expect people to 'get' it but he wants to explain anyways for attention

This world of ours is inherently crooked
The most conventionaly privileged of men still have the right to feel lost in this world for the right reasons

I just say that I can't control myself. One sip of beer sets something off in my head that drives me to drink and drink and drink. I hate it, but I can't stop it. It will, without a doubt, be the death of me, just like it was for my grandma who died of Cirrhosis when my dad was only 19. Her agonizing death was enough to keep my dad alcohol free for his whole life, but I am following in her footsteps.

i cured my alcoholism by being too poor to afford it anymore

Attached: 67533513_p5.png (706x1000, 291K)

I've never had to worry about money, my family has always given me plenty