Has anyone had any success using an online dating site like OkCupid?

Has anyone had any success using an online dating site like OkCupid?

I don't know where else to look at this point. Tinder is too hookup oriented, I can't meet anyone at my job, and I haven't made any friends in my new city so mutual friends aren't an option. I'm fucking desperate.
I know Jow Forums isn't the best place to get dating advice, but I don't know where else to go.

Attached: 1471264877058.jpg (434x436, 72K)

You're not entitled to sex. Stop being so misogynistic.

I met my wife on OK Cupid

>online dating
How desperate and degenerate are you?

kek
>I refuse to be original

Incredibly, the fuck do you think I'm posting here for

>Has anyone had any success using an online dating site like OkCupid?
user, I've never heard of a single person so far who has said that they started their relationship on tinder or OKCupid. It is a terrible place to find women. They are completely bombarded by hundreds of men, and will ghost you in a second. Why shouldn't they? They have 99 other men waiting.

You'll have to look elsewhere, sorry user. Oh and don't bother with reddit, also shit for finding people

>he needed a trip for this
Neck yourself, and take your wife and any offspring with you

>my wife
you spelled "my wife's bull" wrong

Ive had a trip on r9k for 5 years now

And you still haven't learned the culture. Please don't breed.

Attached: 1525139586285.jpg (399x384, 19K)

Trips were a pretty big part of r9k culture back in the day

Youre the one who be breeding friendo :^)

Wont be*

Silly typo

Don't remind me. And yet the rest of you had the decency to fuck off. What's your deal?

Dating sites are 100% about looks. Bio is pointless. Just put picture on there and send one word messages like "hey". The only thing that matters is if they think you're attractive. If you can't do that then they have to think you're rich. If you're just kind meh looking or broke you're shit out of luck.
ofc ugly people probably get lucky there sometimes but that's just anecdotal stuff.
Generally what's going to happen is they're going to pick you based on your picture. What you say is irrelevant as long as you don't tell them you're poor in some way.

>OKCupid
Yikes!

I use plenty of fish. In the ten or so years I've used it, I've gone on about five dates with five separate women.

Don't know if it's me, my approach, or women in my area, but it's a waste of time. For me, anyway.

Only thing i have ever got sending me messages were morbidly obese fat fucking land whales.
I gave up on it. If your fine with that go for it.

Trip fags here.
Been posting over a decade and its fun fuck you new fag.

>tripfag
>has a wife
>5 years on r9k you betcha!
>friendo :^)
I don't think you belong here.

>new fag
>two separate words
Some balls on you.