What is more triggering for white guys? Left or right?

What is more triggering for white guys? Left or right?

I'm asian myself and I would assume that it's right since I'm assuming most white guys consider asian guys below them in terms of sexual attractiveness, what with the small dick stereotypes and whatnot.

So to see someone they consider inferior get a hot white girl that they could never get is 1000x more triggering than seeing a black guy with the same girl.

White guys probably think that black guys at least have the stereotype of being hyper-masculine so they are more entitled to white women that meek feminine asian guys are.

Attached: download.jpg (1332x596, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White guy married to an Chinese female.

Asians are bro-tier.

Niggers are niggers.

i don't get triggered by either, but their is a difference. east asian men, at least the ones in the west, are in my experience pretty decent people, and i wouldn't respect a white girl less for dating one.

>but their is a difference

fucking christ my typing. well, it's late

Left, I hate these fucken niggers. Asians are alright though just don't reproduce so we don't get another HAPA elliot rodgers.

left.I love my black brothers but truth is most of them are ghetto swine who revel on crime and sheer brutality.

No, retard. We will always be madder when it's a black person. I feel nothing when I look at the asian one.

Always left. No matter how shitty looking she may be, always the left. Even if they taunt the black man for having a trashy white woman, they still gave a response to the couple.

Both, but for petty and nonracial reasons.
The pic on the left bugs me since it looks like a stock photo, which is fucking retarded.
The chick on the right also bugs me, but only because she looks like a fucking barbie doll.

Nobody cares about right

Someone that's 1/16th nigger still looks like a nigger. Someone that's 1/16th Asian is usually white passing, with some even being white passing at 1/8th, 1/4th, and rarely but sometimes 1/2. Nigger genes are too hard to bleach, so always left.

Elliot was half flip half jew, he was shit from the beginning. This is a real european/asian mix

Attached: 1521637050003.jpg (1280x1920, 584K)

Left. I unironically thought that was a blowup sex doll on the right until I clicked on the picture. Also no one considers Asians a minority no one outside of the craziest on /pol gives a fuck if you land a white chick.

But this is bait so it doesn't fucking matter.

Neither does as white women are of absolutely no worth or value. If anything I just feel sorry for the nig and the gook.

White women are truly shit tier, you're more than welcome to them, kek.

Stop this meme, Elliot was Chinese/Anglo mix.
Flip/Malay gets thrown around because his mom was a Chinese woman born in Malaysia, but a nigger born in England isn't English. I don't know where his dad being a Jew comes from, probably just a desperate cope.

Yeah, "anglo"

Dude, definitely the left.

Fun fact: most white people kinda like Asians, man.

And unless you're off the boat Yakuza Mr. Hiyoshi Japanese, we assume you aren't going to beat the girl senseless and then pour acid on her face or some shit, or knock her up and then run away and hide. Even though when we say "Burn the coal, pay the toll," it sounds like we're gloating, we don't really want pretty blonde girls to pay any tolls.

The girl you're posting is half Thai. I thought SE Asian mixes were supposed to be inferior?

Attached: thai hapa.png (782x241, 66K)

Rodgers is an English surname with no Jewish roots. Stop coping.

No problem with asians just don't like violent niggers that look and smell like shit.

Left. One only need to lurk long enough to learn this. Once in a blue moon a blacked thread will get raided by some dude posting black trannies.

Right never happens
Left never happens either but it's black so everyone hates it more
White men actually racemix more than white women. Really makes you think huh?

This is now a hapa thread. Post your hapas. Here's a polish mongolian.

Attached: 1525108555393.jpg (1080x1123, 142K)

Left, asians are bros, respectable, and raise their children well. Niggers fuck up everything and will probably leave anyways

I actively dislike interracial relationships, especially BMWF, but the couple on the left look legitimately happy. Even though Stacy's gonna be looking for a guy to raise her bastard child in a few years.

I'm Asian and I find both infuriating. The left because more uncivilized niggers are getting women, and the right because a fellow Asian fell for the white roastie trap. And they're both racemixing, so there's that too.

either one of these guys seem cool but the asian's gf's makeup makes her look like a sex robot

I have no idea why you asianmasculinity trolls think anyone cares about asian guys or girls dating white people.

Niggers are effectively subhumans.

I'd assume that BMAF is the worst one to Asian guys? Or well I think it's the worst to every guy.

based asians xDDDD. They're just like us!

Attached: _92349606_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624.jpg (624x470, 32K)

Blame Dubya

Attached: Presidential_Vote_Choice-Asians.jpg (876x476, 116K)

Most definitely. I remember growing up my parents telling me never to date a black girl and to stay away from black people in general. I thought they were being racist at first but now I see what they meant.

Dude that "Asian" probably includes Pakis and Iranians and others whose family members should not be allowed to emigrate here.

And now we're here, without any girls. Where did we go wrong?

What did they mean?

Origininini

But I saw so many Asian qts wearing MAGA hats in the run up to Trump's election and after...

THE INTERNET LIED TO ME!!!

I would imagine those are mostly second or third generation Asians who grew up here and fell for the "minorities are oppressed" meme. Most first generation Asians are generally conservative.

Oh, and most first generation Asian immigrants usually don't vote or give a fuck about politics.

>asian americans
They're fucked up

Why is it when the guy is black you immediately assume the worst? You do realize that most of us are not hoodrats, right?

No i foolishly think asians can be friends and not realize they are sneaky sneks
Black people much more open about their contempt for whitey

Well one is a human the other one is a monkey

The type of black guys these toasty roasties go after are usually what they describe. The nerdy weeb ones are cool, but they're far fewer in numbers.

The left is infinitely worse. My brain interprets it as beastiality.

The right just makes me a little bit mad.

>You do realize that most of us are not hoodrats, right?
Your idea of a hoodrat is different from my idea of a hoodrat.

If you listen to rap or smoke weed, pic related for you.

Attached: ewneKM7.jpg (600x398, 20K)

Neither
They're both whores

Most of you are ugly, have a lower IQ and a higher chance of having STDs.

>have a white friend who does both

Attached: C1301A8F-432A-4ED0-AE86-324D66134DCC.jpg (1242x1535, 1.04M)

Wiggers are trash, but you're their inspiration.

>most of us are not hoodrats
LMAO

>ugly
Subjective

>lower IQ
I guess so

>higher chance of having STDs
Higher chance than other races? Sure. But most of us still do not have any

I do not do my smoke or really listen to rap. I do not even drink either.

I was being serious

48% of Negresses have herpes. Add in all the other diseases and it's probably far, far more than just half.

Think about how terrifying that is. Makes me gag.

I don't have feelings about individual cases but the racemixing with blacks leads to more problems for society.
Mixed people complicates the issue of separating the different peoples that created the kid.
Since it's more important to get the blacks out of our countries, mullatos are worse than hapas.

Left is more aggravating

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

92% of black fathers of interracial children abandon those children.

I assume the worst when the guy is black because in more than 9 out of 10 cases I'll be right.

Probably the left. White men tend to see black men as competition and asians as inferior.

Yeah man i only listen to hard core rock and heavy metal groups like disturbed, system of a down, slip knot, the list goes on like if you agree

Ironic because China is going to devour the US, not Africa. But whatever man, the elite whites are crazy fucking out of touch with reality

Left. The Asian masculinity thing is just showing how insecure they are. No one wants black women and for every Asian that dates a white girl there are 10 whites dating Asian girls.

pic related is most triggering to white guys

Attached: [Thz.la]DANDY-451.1080p.mkv_snapshot_00.33.29_[2016.11.25_20.14.52].jpg (1920x1080, 949K)

lol at failing to psychoanalyze white men this badly. its obviously left that is worse since that shit actually happens in real life whereas right is super super rare

Neither trigger me. I just wouldn't consider either girl as serious relationship material.
Why stormweenies get so bent out of shape over white girls race mixing is beyond me. Literally just don't date them and find a girl that doesn't race mix. You'd be stunned how many white women actually don't race mix.

>lmao bro
>there's enough to go around
>who care #yolo

Knowing people like you exist is a blackpill all on its own.

Blacked is a meme. Racemixing rarely happens. You not having a white gf is all your fault.

Left because Asian Males are not threatening, I just assume the guy on the right is that girls tutor.
Asian people are basically just white people but shorter and with smaller penises.

Way more common to see a white man dating an ugly chink than either if these two.

speak for yourself. I see that shit everywhere, white girls are whores

I hate niggers, I have no opinion of chinks except they're usually beta manlets. They're decent. Niggers however are god awful in every respect.