Anyone have any experience with insomnia?

Anyone have any experience with insomnia?
>4:30 am
>have to get up at 6:30 am
guess that's another day spent at home trying to not go insane.

Attached: mfw.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Come on guys, anyone?
So lonely it physically hurts

Nothing crazy bad, but a few sleepless nights every now and then

Just smoke some weed

This literally ruined my college experience. I would stay home the next day sleeping, missing classes, just to as you said stay sane because the rest of my life was also falling apart so I was very close to breaking. I lost two whole semesters and my health and well being were torpedoed

I am not completely out of the woods yet but I have massively improved the situation

Here's what you must do and this is just a start

1. Change your diet immediately. No more preservative rich food, no more high sodium high fat high sugar stuff

2. Cut down caffeine usage. I know, it's hard at first

3. Turn off all screen devices 30 minutes before you intend to sleep. If you need to use something, use one of those kindles with no backlight. Your eyes need to get tired before you can fall asleep

4. Take anti stress supplements. Insomnia is often a side effect of anxiety and the two feed on each other in this nasty cycle

5. Drink lots of water

6. Pick up something that makes you sleepy or relaxed and do it every night after you turn off the screens as part of your bed ritual. For me it was smoking, reading, and drinking some herbal tea.

Lightning McQueen dies in infinity war btw

Yeah, when I was working I would have to wake up around 6am but even if I went to bed at 11, sometimes I wouldn't fall asleep until 2 or 3, and I've had a few nights where I just didn't sleep at all. I can't immediately fall asleep unless I'm completely exhausted.

haha, well done.

have to go to school in an hour but haven't slept, fun desu

when i was in jail (only for 16 days thank god) i don't think i ever slept longer than 30-45 minutes before getting woken up. an officer comes to check the pod every hour on the hour, and they slam the fucking doors so hard on their way in and out. so every hour on the hour, midnight, 1am, 2 am, 3am, etc i would get woken up by the door slamming. it would then take me a few minutes to fall back asleep.

the toilets in there are meant to be uncloggable so theyre extremely powerful and when you flush them it sounds like a cessna engine starting up. so whenever anyone had to piss or shit, i would get woken up (if i was even asleep). we slept in bunkbeds and my bunkmate rolled around and talked in his sleep quite a bit.

so i have 16 days of experience with insomnia (never getting more than 30-45 minutes of sleep at a time). i lost a lot of weight during those 16 days, and by the end i frankly believe my mental health was declining rapidly. i'm a beta cuck faggot, but i was having serious thoughts of beating the shit out of some of the guys in there. ive never been in a fight in my life but by the end of those 16 days it took every ounce of willpower to not just go apeshit on everyone. overall not fun.

tldr: if you ever go to jail, you better hope you're not a light sleeper like me or youre in for a baaad time.

Attached: 91nBEht-ssL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1491, 396K)

insomnia is for normies. Some days I just dont sleep because it is a waste of time

Thanks for the tips, will try them.
Last resort is killing myself at the end of the checklist i guess.

I have that a lot.. Right now driving to work and didn't sleep. U also a sociopath?

Every day for the last 18 years. Some days are better and some are worst. You eventually kinda get used to it.

>pop Benadryl; two, every night for years nao
Ask me about my memory.

Attached: 3E855F81-635D-426A-BB77-D011F6E493F1.jpg (480x251, 46K)

Same in the military.
I only spent a few weeks in boot camp before snapping and attempting to kill Simone before getting kicked out.
But everyone that said I wouldn't lay awake because I'd be so tired lied.

After lights out I couldn't sleep for two hours, when I did it would only be for 30 minutes because I would have the most vivid real dreams that would jolt me awake.
The DIs constantly would stomp in and yell at the firewatch and I could hear it in my dreams.
Then some nights I would have two shifts of fire watch and only get 20 minutes of sleep.

>tfw ill never give pvt pyle a soap party

>Go to bed at 1-2 am.
>Take like an hour or 2 to sleep.
>Wake up at 10 am.
>Have to endure 13 hours of suffering now.
NOT FAIR.

Attached: Cozy.png (407x654, 318K)

>tfw no fellow autistic insomniac to get comfy with

>Get comfy
What does that mean?

Idk, I guess just cuddle listening to white noise until we drift into a deep pharmaceutical induced slumber.

I suffer from severe enough insomnia that it sometimes affects my mental health negatively because I might not get sleep for several days straight and that's when the paranoia and delusional thinking start to kick in.

I cant fall asleep I have to get really high since I tend to get sleepy after smoking weed

Attached: 13944817.png (193x261, 8K)

That sounds really nice, I'd love to do that with someone.

Its pretty much what I do each night except, alone.

lol
>maybe if we put 10 people per hour on fireguard you shits will learn how to clean the bay properly

and my personal favorite
>If I find one more soldier sleeping with his fucking fleece jacket on, everyone's getting up

and then getting smoked and trying to go back to sleep at 5AM