Lol women wear these. Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Lol women wear these. Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 18225601.jpg (700x700, 101K)

>be 11 year old me
>wanted to be a girl since I was 4
>found pads in bathroom, read up on what they were for
>wore pads and panties thinking with my retard childlogic that they'd make me start having periods and I'd become a real girl
>mom finds out

Thanks for reminding me of that pain user

Genuinely pathetic creatures.

femanons get so mad at period threads its hilarious

Fuck off roastie. Dont post in my thread. Go find other entertainment thats not R9k while you wait for Chad to get off of work

I wear washable cotton pads.

Attached: 1520033736820.jpg (1080x1147, 187K)

>actually wearing a tampon right now
And you fell for it

Attached: smug apu.jpg (493x510, 51K)

>roastie
>tranny
Pick one you braindead retard

Why exactIy?
Heavy?

Those are still nasty though.

Even worse. Fuck off tranny scum. The same as gaybots and fembots you cant be robots.

>gays can't be robots
>trannies can't be robots
>females can't be robots
I think you'd be surprised to see how few people there would be left on this board if that were true.

I'm not even that tranny, just someone who can read the English language. Never want to be a robot either, I only come here to laugh at how pathetic everyone on this board is.

It wouldn't be a surprise at all actually.

>Why exactly?
saves money and is healthier than chemical laced synthetic non breathable pads

It sounds so gross though

HAHAHAAH LOOOL FUCKING WOMEN HAHAHAHEHEUEHUEHEUEHEUEUH

Attached: 1524212028618.jpg (608x402, 27K)

I would laugh at them, but I voluntarily pee in my diapers so.

That would be a relief. Trannys gays females and normie males shit up this board and have been doing so for 7 years.

I dont fully read the posts of any female tranny gay or normie on this board. I immediately drop off from reading it as soon as possible. I didnt even read that """persons"""full greentext because its clear they are not a robot. Were laughing at you too normie everytime some cuck normie has a child born thats half black and him and his gf are both white or when some half of normie males get divorce raped etc were laughing our asses off at you along with laughing at females and thwir nasty roast beef vaginas that they thought for years were attractive intil r9k memed itsself into the stratosphere and popular culture with roastie jokes creating a generation of insecure roasties like they made men insecure about dick size but this time we got to punch back.

So savw me your boring "im a normie because some roastie gave me a slice of pussy 2 years ago so im superior" routine, its old, its tired, it has no meaning it has no effect here normie.

Attached: images.png (196x257, 8K)

lmao, women actually suck ballz

Attached: qew.gif (300x156, 365K)

>being this smug about being an incel faggot
>acting like he's superior to anybody, even trannies, fags, and women

And OP is just jealous.

Women are the master race!

Im not an incel you braindead reditcuck fuck off back to online fagopinionland. You already got demolished by me a

And you have no other response then some faggy rehashing of what i said to you*

Attached: 1524883659015.png (1440x1440, 827K)

>implying everyone who isn't a robot is a redditor
Greetings from Jow Forums betafag

Attached: 1516303537569.jpg (470x470, 31K)

I shoved a tampon up my ass when I was young, it instantly sucked in any moisture that I might have had in my ass, it was very painful to pull it out.

Why did you do this thing user?

>7 years
what have i been doing with my life
this used to be a board for greentext stories

>women are so weak they have to wear diapers all the time
b-but muh period!
>implying theres a difference

I like the pink bloody packaging for the subconcious lulz

I like sticking tampons up my ass as well