How are you planning on doing to change yourself and get a girlfriend ?

How are you planning on doing to change yourself and get a girlfriend ?

Attached: 1522597590483.jpg (768x1024, 266K)

I already got a e-bf to practice for when I get a real gf.

>I already got an e-bf to practice for when I get a real bf again.
fixed sweetie

is the pic related or what

I'm taking female hormones, epilating my body hair, working out my butt and hips, practicing my voice, taking care of my skin, and learning girl's fashion, makeup, and hair styling

Probably won't ever have a girlfriend but I've accepted it

huge tits are always relevant

At this point I'm just being myself. Living a fake life has to get old after a wile.

I really want to buy an RV and Real doll and drive around the country fucking it in scenic places.

I have 20K saved up from being a janitor and have no hobbies or friends and just sort of stare at the wall till I go to work everyday.

I'm losing weight and waking up earlier.

I need some new cheap pants soon, I still have 30-40lbs to go but I have to pull them up a lot even with a belt.

i got a shitty parttime job at a restaurant.

yeah, its gay wagecuck stuff but it was really hard for me to work up the balls to apply in person so its a bit of a confidence boost. plus i never leave my apartment so its something to do.

plus now i will slowly be accumulating wealth, which means i will soon be bathing in cute women who strongly resemble anime characters, and in the storm of women who just want my money; there will be one special girl who truly loves me for who i am, and we have 2 kids, kill all the other chicks and live a happy life full of hugs and lying on plump, juicy theighs

Going to stop binge eating

These are two of the creepiest sentences I've read on this board. I think together they take the cake for creepiest post. Good luck and godspeed on your journey to permanently scar children on family vacations when they see you fucking what appears to be a dead body.

I'm to old to change. It hasn't happened yet, and it most likely never will at this point.

fucking based. follow your dreams user

Well at least I'm on the right board

Moving to another anglo country, if you cross an ocean, everyone loves your accent
Starting a training job in an educated field that should have lots of young women a few years younger than me.
If i dont be shy, could be good

I'm "volcel" and a gf is literally a few text messages away
Why should I pull the trigger?

By doing absolutely nothing

There's no point in getting a gf

You are closer to accomplishing your goals than 99% of this board
Congrats

Nothing I'm too lazy or mentally ill

I'm trying to improve my social skills, but it seems kinda pointless. I honestly think I am to ugly to have a girlfriend. Why would someone want to be with someone they are not physically attracted to?

Currently losing weight and saving money for education and purchasing a house. Need to apply for grad school or finish a second bachelors (don't have many credits to finish a mech engi degree) before too long. Would rather switch jobs (hate mine anyway) and find a company to help pay for it though

I may do all those things though I suspect it won't make a difference. It never did in the past. I don't meet new people and never go out in the first place. Years of waiting for a chance to come have yielded nothing. At this point, I imagine I'm too awkward to attempt dating. Might as well try to improve my situation though for my own sake.

You're turning into a girl to date girls? Dude what the hell kind of mental gymnastics are you doing to high jump to that logic.

You realize 95 percent of women are straight right? That leaves you with 5 percent which still won't like you cause you're really a dude.

This is why your suicide rate is so high. For your own sake just try to be normal it will work out better than this for sure.

Pic related is you in the timeline you are currently taking.

Attached: Savage.png (716x724, 255K)

I'm organizing my summer self improvement plan and will be implementing it within next week. I'll be acquiring money for a gym pass within the week, I have a job interview tomorrow, and I've almost got all the resources I need to self teach myself musical composition (that ones more for my own enjoyment). I'll have a bf in no time

Attached: 8C69C97B-4804-416D-A66A-146F3F0163BE-1938-0000031F6D14B8DE.jpg (600x600, 30K)