You've been in here all last week

>You've been in here all last week.
>Agh, it's alright friend, you're welcome here. Take a seat, what can I get ya?

Attached: 1525201859676.jpg (1500x1065, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ImPM5IDIYPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

an apple juice

Gimme another feel, Sam.

Texas tea with milk in it.

I wonder if Jow Forums tier bars have ever existed.

canned coke

I had a transplant so my kidneys are always bad no matter how much water I keep drinking. I got them to a good level last month and drinked a few days and now they're back to shit. Thanks to a birth defect I can't numb myself to alcohol for awhile and this girl I was into left me for Chad, not even memeing.

So I won't have anything to drink. Just a seat is fine.

Attached: 7e8.jpg (600x434, 15K)

I'll have what he's having. And a glass of ice water if you would be so kind.

Attached: FAEF0405-4142-47A2-A8F1-0151A5C45E30.jpg (813x551, 50K)

seems like you need a good glass of apple juice to quench your thirst

Surely all that wizard power cannot physically occupy the same space

Lemonade please.

I have two final exams this week, but I feel like I will get a passing grade. Then summer vacation awaits, life's not too bad even without a gf.

Fuck, user. Things like these make me appreciate that at least I have good health.

Some Indio please.
I've been talking to this girl for about 3 weeks now, we've been on 2 dates and this weekend we'll be on date 3. She seems to really like me and of course I really like her. I'm glad that things are working out this well.
Sometimes I get weird insecure vibes when she takes awhile to answer a message or something, I guess I'm afraid I'll sperg out and make it awkward and push her away like the last and first girl I went out with. This girl I'm talking to right now is really cool and nice and I don't want that to happen.

There have been so many robots throughout history. We're the only generation of them to have access to the internet. Robots always make up a small percentage of the population, but I like to imagine that there was some bar in some place that was just like Jow Forums even if it was only for one night.

Hey barkeep, I'll have a jack and coke, hopefully my credit's good. Not gonna lie barkeep, all this incel talk and hub bub has just turned me gayer. All the shit just wears me out and I feel like I'd have s much easier time with guys. Problem is I hate a lot of flamer gays and I feel like the nice conservative gay I'm looking for will probably never come to me, or I'm not good enough for one. I just kinda feel alienated from sex at all at this point man, I don't know how to feel. Sorry if I weirded you out barkeep, it's just been another lonely night and I'm rambling I guess.

Attached: D8845BA3-A9CC-4182-838C-10C1314B2948-2536-000004E30BD8E2ED.jpg (250x232, 6K)

It appears the barkeep was killed himself.
Why are we still here, robots?

I don't know if the barkeep is the usual user who makes these threads, he would of replied by now.
He also usually gives his threads names.

Why not? Its the comfiest time of the day, the bar is here and the company is (maybe) good.

youtube.com/watch?v=ImPM5IDIYPs

Attached: best-home-bar-design-round-comfy-bar-stools-wooden-laminate-bar-top-vintage-pendant-lamps-beverage-b (1413x897, 305K)

Something I haven't tried before. bartender serve me some of your jizz please

What do you look like my dude?
Orgifinalooo

Attached: A9D42371-CCCB-4E04-A5EC-23756CEDF919.jpg (866x740, 76K)

>what's a fella gotta do around here to get some apple juice

Attached: DBCEnPQXcAEPbl6.jpg (770x1136, 54K)