Why do men kill people when they can't get laid?

Why do men kill people when they can't get laid?

Attached: f7b226c2605c2212fdee44fd32ef6352.jpg (710x354, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/55al9kvcSqU
latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-millennials-less-sex-20160802-snap-story.html
politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/08/why-young-americans-having-less-sex-216953
vice.com/en_us/article/wd7vj9/why-arent-millennials-fucking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do women discriminate against virgins?

why do minorities hate blacks?

It is more than about getting laid. It is about feeling belonged where someone cares about you. But you normalfags do not understand that and until you do this bloodshed will continue. You have none but only yourself to blame.

Attached: 1524901387064.jpg (997x1506, 246K)

Because it's humiliating and people mock you for it. Not having a girl is considered one of the biggest humiliations in Western society, no one will respect you if you can't attract girls. Everyone will see you as a handicapped person and put you down and treat you as inferior.

>Why do men kill people when they can't get laid?
Here's why.

Attached: incels redpill.png (945x542, 65K)

...And here is the cure.

Attached: patriarchy is civilzation.jpg (2405x917, 762K)

Because it makes them feel worthless and unwanted that there isn't a woman out there who deems them worthy enough of having sex.

because society tells them its their faults and it escalates
We live in a society obsessed with victim hood while telling some of the biggest victims their negative experiences don't count.

if they can't win the game, no one should be allowed to play

Attached: flip-the-table.jpg (500x375, 37K)

>Knows they are gonna die
>Knows they are gonna kill people
>Doesn't rape
It is the lesser of the two evils. Why didn't they rape and them kill themselves? They wouldn't have died a virgin.

this is what happen when men can't get gf's

youtu.be/55al9kvcSqU

Don't know about that fag from Toronto, but Elliot was short and weak. He'd probably get disarmed and overpowered even by a woman if he got too close.

The guy that did the Toronto attacks looks like a Muzzie shitskin. Probably did the attack and wanted to deflect the blame on Islam. His Facebook post just sounded staged.

because incel isnt about wanting sex its about wanting love and acceptance. Advocating rape solves nothing other than being edgy.

Men kill people for lots of reasons

Because sex is part of being human. To be denied sex and love is the cruelest fate a man can suffer. It's about more than the act of sticking a dick in a hole, it's about feeling like you are actually a human, like you actually belong with others.

In the end these guys who just can't get the love and sex they need are gonna lose it in some fashion. For every one of these guys lashing out at others violently there are others who are just quietly killing themselves.

The toronto guy would have held a roasties head down, pulled down her panties and raped her while he made meowing noises

They could also get hookers. Doesn't fix the root problem.

Gee, l wonder...

Attached: 2000px-Maslow's_Hierarchy_of_Needs.svg.png (2000x1500, 261K)

For starters Armenians are Orthodox Christians and two Facebook confirmed the post was real.

Attached: CBC News Alerts on Twitter.jpg (666x837, 105K)

Why not?
desu oregano

Attached: 1504835831620.jpg (573x430, 34K)

Normalfag hours the worst. Shouldn't you be sleeping wagie? Stop asking things you don't understand.

>To be denied sex and love is the cruelest fate a man can suffer.
That's pathetic. baka desu senpai
t. Wizard

Just pretend you got pussy before, by the time they figure out your a virgin you've already blasted your goo and fallen asleep

It's our biological function to fuck. It's literally what were programmed for. 95% of what a man does is in hopes of getting laid by a women. If women are not gonna give us that under any circumstance, then sometimes guys take drasting measures to prove our point and show them how much we need sex. The days of silence are over and it's time for the incels to SPEAK UP AND MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD!

>Why did my dog bite me? All I did was beat him and chain him to a radiator in my junkyard for the first 8 years of his life
Why do normies have to pretend to be surprised when people who are universally despised and provoked lash out? The consequences of your behavior arent really that unpredictable.

Attached: F58D7DC2-D14D-434E-A076-06A16AFF4772.png (683x1024, 610K)

lazinessxentitlement
plus fixation on fantasy worlds

The weird thing is he's not even ugly like Elliot. Dudr could get jacked and slay, he has the jawline and eyes.

Do collective offenses deserve individual responsibility though?

He was literally retarded. He made animal sounds when people came close to him and spent all day spitting on himself etc.

But yeah i'm sure he could slay, right?

he just needed a decent buzzcut and light trimming/shaping of the brows

Do you expect logic and compassion from someone pushed to breaking point where they an hero or go on a killing spree? Not that your point is wrong but society should act in a way to prevent people getting to this point rather than just saying they have no real blame.

I was saying based of looks. Didn't know he was a legit retard.

Pretty much.

It's an evolutionary response, not adapted to modern society. Our primitive ancestors, unable to reproduce, would eventually become so desperate that their only option became to test themselves against a more successful, "alpha" male in combat. If they killed them, they would gain the ability to reproduce. If not, they would be free from their suffering.

>inb4 some dunce roastie tries to argue with evolution

Because they are human, who are social creatures, and when you've been refused and abused by others all your life with no relief you become suicidal and angry at society.

You create these monsters.

Dude know one owes him pussy. Just like no one owes anyone money, or a job, or a loving family. If he snaps that's on him, plenty of people deal with bigger issues than not getting laid. He honestly should've killed himself instead blaming everyone else for his Aspergers or whatever it was he had.

Media doesnt cover him being retarded because blaming it all on incels sells better but many people who knew him in the past have described him and he seems retarded as fuck.

The real question is why does the FBI want to make it look like men are killing people when they can't get laid.

He was workimg on a phone app
He couldnt have been that retarded

All I heard was that he has Aspergers or something. Even the NYT highlighted that.

>7 million wizards in North America
>2 of them kill people
>OMG WHY DO WIZARDS KILL PEOPLE?!?!?

Do you know how many guys kill their girlfriends or spouses every year?

It really is happening. Elliot is a famous case, but even a ton of jihadists joined ISIS because they were promised pussy.

You can say many things should be a certain way but it doesnt mean they are. If the consequences are innocent people dieing maybe we should do something to stop that though.

This. Strange sense of entitlement t b h.

Attached: 191A0D79-0B82-46F1-B198-1F1175C29B5F.png (1490x1208, 754K)

why do people assume men have no emotions and only want sex?

Attached: ceilingcat.jpg (320x320, 6K)

No way. His desires don't override everyone elses. What are we supposed to do, force women to love him? No one can do that.

He had a full time handler in school. He spit on himself non stop. He meowed and barked at other people if they came close to him. Working on a phone app does not mean he wasnt retarded.

Because if it was purely emotional they wouldn't rant about sex. This guy wanted someone that loved him, but he always wanted to fuck that person.

Sounds like a weird form of autism not retardation. Functional enough to drive a car and code but not functional enough to talk to people.

Then you need to accept him killing others is a just something that will happen. What you are supposed to do is try to stop mental damaged people getting so damaged they go on killing sprees. If thats not worth the effort then you cant really complain when stuff like this happens.

Is there really 7 million wizards?

Severe autism counts as retarded, as least that's what i thought. Not like retarded is a real medical classification anymore.

M8 you can't fix a guy that has autism. He's gonna feel alienated anyway how are you supposed to make him feel not emotionally damaged besides giving him a woman? It's clearly what he wanted. I can be civil to an aspie but society can't fix his need for a female companion.

This is so rare that it isn't even a problem really anyway.

Men are half the population of North America. Call it 170 million men.

4% will remain virgins after the age of 30.

That's 6.8 million guys.

Frankly, we should be surprised we don't have an Elliot every day.

Well he's socially retarded then.

This, the fuck? 99% of incels don't do shit, meanwhile Brads and Tyrones are killing roasties left and right. Every other day on CWC there's a story about another murdered roastie, and no, the killer is never the incel.

>Our primitive ancestors, unable to reproduce, would eventually become so desperate that their only option became to test themselves against a more successful, "alpha" male in combat. If they killed them, they would gain the ability to reproduce. If not, they would be free from their suffering.

This sounds awesome. Wish we could challenge Chad to a gladiator battle.

Attached: gladiator.jpg (1277x715, 198K)

I think the whole "incel movement" thing scares them more. Some guy that shoots his wife for cheating on him is just that, some asshole with no greater meaning. But this has the "Jow Forums haxxors anoymous" vibe that news outlets love to cover because it scares suburbam moms.

No one owes you anything in addition to treating you like trash. Accept your suffering and be a good slave, awesome.

You got it. The most you can expect is some civility from some people, but you aren't owed any real companionship.

This. Stacy tries to break up with Brad and he shoots her and then shoots himself in the head. Murder-suicide histories appear regularly in the news and it's usually attractive couples.

Attached: Jrj4tox.jpg (734x734, 42K)

Having a girlfriend/wife is ESSENTIAL to a man life, since is the primal reason for that man to work his ass off and contribute to society.

On younger ages (girlfriend) makes the man try to develop his education the further and start working hard to make money to court the female and provide her in exchange for sex and companionship.

At later stages (wife) makes the man work his ass off to provide for her and probably his kids.

As you can see in both scenarios the man is contributing to society and everything works, problem arises when the man can not get a woman by any means, with time it ends up affecting his mental health, gives him anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts and a tremendous amount of anger, it makes the perfect lone wolf soldier.

And you wonder why virgins lash out? Even the most subhuman of drug dealers and niggers get laid.

Because - like school shootings and terrorist attacks - the numbers killed in such a small time frame make it seem like a bigger problem than it really is (statistically speaking).

So normies see 20 people killed/injured by an incel and get mass hysteria about an incel uprising

This, normalfags trivialize problems by making it all about how they can't get pussy. It's almost sadistic, even after a person snaps and kills people, it's like they want to laugh about it.

Yeah if anything it just seems these attackers adapted to that exact kind of behavior themselves. Now he probably gets shit ton of letters from braindead normalfag roasties who got vagina tingles because he ran over some people.

I don't get it, they weren't even ugly. dude on the left is handsome.

I have no jaw/chin, fucked up teeth, big ass nose, and I had sex with 4 women in my life who were way prettier than me.

the only redeeming quality I have is my 6'3 height

Attached: short niba.jpg (540x532, 38K)

You don't understand crippling loneliness

Why do men kill people when they can't get food?
Why do men kill people when they can't breathe air?
You are asking why an organism lashes out when it is prohibited from engaging in the very purpose for its existence.

(((facebook))) confirmed the post was real

Attached: 1519365996080.jpg (229x220, 8K)

It's a basic need. If women were unable to get sex, they too would go mad.

Not unbelievable. Other animals fight and kill each other all the time for access to females.

This.
>literal asexual robot
>seeing all these posts about how they'll die without sex

I remember reading a book by some sociologist/theorist who said that 'old' cultures are more about introversion in these kinds of situations, basically looking inside to see what's causing how you feel and therefore are more likely to end in just plain suicide whereas with young cultures like americans/canadians, they often feel the need to project their problems onto others and thus take others with them when they commit suicide.
Can't remember where I got this from though.

This.
>literal asexual robot
>seeing all these posts about how they'll die without sex
k

>95%
That's pathetic.

I don't get laid and don't kill anyone either. Pay me

DNA: protect yourself against threats
You: wow I need X Y and Z to survive and im not getting Z
Society: you can't have Z!

WOW WE NEED TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!!!!!
Contrary to faggot belief, societies purpose is making sure everyone becomes the best person they can be. When society can randomly decide people with no criminal history are never allowed to become the best person they can be, society is pointless and anything that person does to escape their hell or get revenge is self defense. Every human beings job is to put their interests first and every country is formed through good murder.

I feel that random evil I bad, but if somebody is bullied, fights back, is labeled a bully by the people who bullied them, in 1000000% of scenarios they are completely justified in killing the bulllies.

In a village of ten people, 8 could murder 1, and the last person could say the 8 are bad. The 8 will team up on the 1 and call them a murder. This doesn't make them justice just because they succeed at ruining a good persons life. There is unlimited time and everything will be sorted out. Dumb fucks.

This. Arranged marriages need to return for the greater good for society.

Why did anyone have an objection to arranged marriages in the first place?
stupid boomers

>Muh sexual """liberation""""
They thought they would get more sex, but little did they know that would only be for Chad.

Attached: sexual 'liberation' redpill.jpg (640x639, 73K)

I think they didn't understand female nature. Not sure how you fuck up this bad otherwise.

there is yet to be a reliable source provided for this incel propaganda.

if anything, it's the other way around. people are having sex. ugly dudes too.

you're the minority.

you're the only losers who aren't getting any sex.

How the fuck do they get sex
I know tinder might as well not exist

>if anything, it's the other way around. people are having sex.

"Millennials are having less sex than any generation in 60 years."
latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-millennials-less-sex-20160802-snap-story.html

"Too Much Netflix, Not Enough Chill: Why Young Americans Are Having Less Sex"
politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/08/why-young-americans-having-less-sex-216953

"Why Millennials Aren't Fucking"
vice.com/en_us/article/wd7vj9/why-arent-millennials-fucking
>And a 2015 report from the Center For Disease Control found that fewer 15- to 19-year-olds reported experiencing sexual intercourse than in previous generations. The decline was significant in both genders, but particularly among men.

>inb4 vice is cancer

>Less intercourse
>More partners

was a radical 90s childhood worth this?
maybe

Attached: 90scollage-660x330[1].jpg (660x330, 126K)

How can you say that everybody is having sex when chatroullette exists
I think most guys are just damn liars

Attached: ugly-nerd.jpg (250x293, 29K)

That's what happens when someone has nothing to lose, it's more than simply not getting laid.
When someone reaches a point where he has nothing but emptiness and suffering in life, he has three choices:
>if he's afraid of death, he'll keep living a quiet miserable life
>if he's not afraid of death he'll kill himself
>if he's not afraid of death AND enraged at the world, he'll go out with a bang
Minassian tried to suicide by cop, Elliot shot himself. They had nothing to lose (so they decided to kill themselves) and they were blaming the world for their problems (so they decided to make "someone" pay before comitting suicide).

it's always vapid chads who do away with aryan genes, just look at that swarthy goblina stacey.