I fucking hate being circumcised...

I fucking hate being circumcised. So much was taken from me before I could even think and now I'm paying for something I never had a choice in. All the pleasure from sex was taken from me. Masturbation doesn't even feel good. My dick looks old and cracked, it's literally scarred. And the worst part is even if I regrow my foreskin by stretching it for 4 years straight 4 hours every day I still will have lost 20,000 nerve endings and my frenulum. If I find out I'm infertile or something like that, I think I'll just kill myself because then all is lost

Attached: url.jpg (260x194, 10K)

How bad did the doctors mess up? Or if they didn't mess up are you just saying the whole thing is garbage?

if you're lolicel then you're not even going to get close enough to any women to actually procreate so what's the point of complaining.

Not everyone can have a pleasurable sexual experience, user.

You have chosen a path that leads to celibacy, so just accept it.

That being said, your cock does not matter now does it?

im uncircumcised and its really not that big of a deal. Obviously it sucks, but people make it up to be worse than it is.

Oh cry me a fucking river

Guys have orgasms easier. Stop complaining

Everything is really tight when I get an erection, it's the most uncomfortable thing. Masturbating is manageable but I did it for years without any lubricant so now that I'm no longer a horny teenager I have to pay for past mistakes with further discomfort
You haven't experienced life without foreskin, however you're right that people make it seem worse than it is, me included
The orgasm is the final part of sex, why should I rush to get there to feel pleasure?

You should be grateful, haven't you heard that research by the University of Tel Aviv has found circumcision decreases the risk of getting AIDS by 56%?

Having a non-circumcised dick is fucking great

wtf? Who cares it's over and done with. Be happy you can last longer than these uncircumcised men who will never last long enough to satisfy a woman.

sage for inevitable shitposting b8 thread

iktf. I also fucking hate having green eyes when everyone on my mom's side of the family has pretty blue eyes.

Circumsized dicks are best. Oh especially to have sex with. If you're not circumcised I KNOW you have a nasty disgusting looking dick. Especially when it's not hard and you sleep and that nasty thing seeps in the foreskin looking like a capitated third testacle so shut up be happy with your circumcised thinger majiger

Atleast you have colored eyes
I just have my Beaner super dark brown eyes

>I'm a millionaire and its really not that big of a deal. obviously being poor sucks, but people make it up to be worse than it is.

Its gotten to the point its not even funny how much Americans try to defend cutting part of a baby's penis off. It's like your all part of some weird cult that the Jews are in charge of.

Stop lying retard I'm circumcised and my dick doesnt look ugly. Stop jerking off to anime and actually take care of your genital health.

Attached: 1525067151454m.jpg (899x1024, 64K)

I'm circumcised and have premature ejaculation due to complications with the procedure.

I'm not even sure if I am circumcised desu

>If I find out I'm infertile
How exactly would having kids make your life better? I'm curious.

>you can last longer than these uncircumcised men who will never last long enough to satisfy a woman.
I love this meme.

It depends on the doctor, but my circumcision isn't even close to as bad as people say.

I'm a premature ejaculatory and masturbate without lube easily.

Im not defending circumcision, it's just not even close to as bad as people say it is. It seems most of the people that are heavily anti circumcision aren't even circumcised.

ahahah ty for this

You wouldnt even know, you only no one way and it wasnt your choice.

I remember when I was 9 my parents to me to the hospital (at that age I had no idea what was going) doctor comes in and tells me to pull down my pants and sit on table, he then pulls down my foreskin and I'm like "ok idk what's he's doing but it kinda hurts" and later I think he talks with my parents and stuff and we walk out the door

2 years ago I then realize that was the day I could have be circumcised but it turns out my mom didn't want to do that to me because she wanted me to have the choice

Why do i feel that everybody who talks shit about circumcision is either a baiting uncutfag or the doctor practiced some real heavy malpractice on him
i keep hearing things like "erection too tight" and "muh lost pleasure" yet my wanks and erections are fucking great

tldr either OP is baiting or had a shitty doctor who messed up

Attached: 1516570406630.jpg (266x395, 38K)

It's more that America has a higher religious population than the rest of the developed world combined, and the bible mentions circumcision like 500 times in the first chapter alone.

Also they are cucked by their government, their healthcare providers, and their hospitals. It's not that a record number of parents are choosing to circumcise their babies these days. It's a record number of doctors choosing to circumcise the babies they just delivered, often without consulting the parents first. If an American parent wants an uncut child, they have to step in and specifically ask for it. Circumcision in America is as routine as cutting an umbilical cord, refrigerating eggs, waiting 45 minutes for the stove to heat up because they use half the voltage of the rest of the world to prevent them from shocking themselves, and tipping your gunman after they shoot up your local school.

Circumcision jobs vary by doctor. You must have gotten one who knew what he was doing. My circumcised dick is fucked up to the nth degree. Half the skin is super tight and half is super loose. I have a skin tag looking thing on the underside. The rim of my glans appears to be bent, not to mention the glans itself is completely dried out.

Thanks mom and dad for being an idiot. Also thanks for making me suffer but not my younger brothers.

>waiting 45 minutes for the stove to heat up
This can't be real.

Okay, so maybe it's not 45 minutes. But since they inexplicably use 120 volts instead of 240, it takes twice as long for an American stove to heat up compared to one from virtually anywhere else in the world.

when did you do your circumcision?
maybe y'all americans are so fucked up because you get the scissors as soon as you're born?

My frenulum not even sensitive. Everyone always says its the best part but for me it's just the head

Attached: delta (1).jpg (360x240, 14K)

It's all Kelloggs fault.

So the question is, can I grow it back?