SoCal-bots, would you rather live in Buena Park or Central LA(near Koreatown)...

SoCal-bots, would you rather live in Buena Park or Central LA(near Koreatown)? I'm going to college and only 2 CCs here offer CPA classes, HB CC and SM CC

Attached: 1510983813456.jpg (1080x1350, 136K)

>SoCal-bots, would you rather live in Buena Park or Central LA(near Koreatown)? I'm going to college and only 2 CCs here offer CPA classes, HB CC and SM CC

central LA is my vote, marginally more comfy than buena park

but both are pretty much identical

Flip a coin, and while the coin is in the air think about what side you want the coin to land on

choose that one

>both are pretty much identical

This guy isn't from socal or has even visited

Santa Monica community college? Why Koreatown?

that's not entirely true but you do have a point
honestly I shouldn't have even posted

I used to live in oceanside and drove up around LA every month or so, but I haven't been in LA *a lot* desu

that being said I have been in both buena park and koreatown

people that live there probably can give better advice than me though

I agree he isn't from socal I live near buena park LA is mainly a shithole even the good area's. So I would recommend Buena Park

They're not at all similar. The other thing similar is that both have a Korean population. Otherwise, one has way more homeless people, and the other feels like suburban, northern Orange County.

It's between work and school

Buena Park and HB is a bit farther but I don't mind it

Why don't you just go to CSUF?

Where do you work? Also what do you mean by "CPA" classes? Are you getting your CPA license? Can't you take the rest of your credits at any CC?

Why live in the worst fucking state in the country? Why not move somewhere where things are cheaper and not filled with homeless retards and Mexican criminals?

asASAsoriginal

Attached: costofliving.jpg (1000x773, 324K)

assowworiginal

Attached: iq by state 2.png (602x397, 166K)

dasdasdasdaaoriginal

Attached: real dollar.png (1354x1181, 201K)

I already have a bachelor's and I'm only getting the accounting credits to sit for the CPA. Unfortunately, only 2 CCs in fucking SoCal offer them

asdhasdaoriginal

Attached: income tax.png (3150x3150, 506K)

K town I live in Hollywood

Central LA because koreans are clean and quiet. Buena Park is filled with loud spics. Just do not come here though, SoCal is the worst place in the US

Koreatown is superior, without question. Buena Park is fucking nowhere. You'd actually be in one of the few places where it's convenient to have a bicycle, since all the important shit is nearby.

How much do you pay for monthly rent

>Buena Park is filled with loud spics
>the other feels like suburban, northern Orange County

So which is it?

Cali faggots always rent. Such a waste or money. If you retards lived in a real state you could get a 2500 sq ft home mortgage for much less than that of your autistic rent. Amazing how you can make 50,000 on the west coast and not be able to afford a home by 24-28.

For rent $2100 for 2 bedrooms, utilities not included

Damn, I'd live closer to CC but KTown is like the closest affordable nonghetto area

I'm moving from Denver to Santa Monica just 4 the aesthetics
$500 vs $1000 to rent a room, 1800 minimum for a studio

oh well, I just wanna be warm, and the dry air here fuckin sucks

I don't get why everyone says it's so shit, it's no worse than Denver in terms of traffic and bullshit and emissions testing and mexicans. Every time I've been to west LA I've had a nice time, wouldn't want to live anywhere other than westside/south bay tho

You can live with me, lad

Buena Park hands down. Lot of normies and chads go to HB tho. LA has a bunch of chinks, niggers, and spics.

t. 562 cuck

If ylu want the city experience go to koreatown. Its always busy. If you want a upper middle class suburban experience go to Buena Park. They have Knotts Berry Farm thats always hiring too btw so thats cool if you need a job but theres not that much night life in Buena Park outside of going to restaurants or bars or a house party if you make friends. Koreatown is close to Hollywood and downtown L.A. and if you go to Santa Monica college then thats a pretty cool city and theres bound to be countless cuties at the college there wearing sandals during the summer so you can stare at their feet during class.

prob on with buena park if u want to be suburban, close to knotts and less negroes

I'd rather live in Buena Park. LA isn't for me. Huntington Beach is where all the Chads and Staceys go, and I'm talking about the real Chads and Staceys, not flyover state knockoffs.

t. 714