I did it bros

I did it bros.
I am this close to be with a girl.
Not just any girl, but MY girl. The one I put on a pedestal and thought was unreachable. The one I've loved for so long, the one I've had a friendship for years with. It is slowly evolving and it feels so fucking warm and good.

Get your shit together guys. Start reading, start exercising, go to Jow Forums to start, you'll realize the board itself it is not even different than Jow Forums. Get a job, any job, or finish a degree.
I could write a long fucking list of "tips" for you but in reality you guys already know what you need to do. So get up and fucking do the thing.

Attached: 1372407713534.png (659x496, 437K)

Good luck with the girl robro

Yeah you also need to be lucky as fuck. I did a shit ton of self improvement but I still got no chance to be with THE girl. No amount of lifting and getting my shit together will change that.
>inb4 plenty of fish
yeah if you're saying this you're completely missing the point. OP and me are talking about THAT girl.

So good luck with yours OP and may you not fuck anything up

Thanks a lot friend.
I know what you guys might think, but I genuinely believe this girl will be my wife.

>Thinks girl is in love with you
>Thinks this now means you are a chad

Happy for you, man. May we all reach this success some day.

I'm glad that you tried many self improvement methods. The internet is getting very pumped in that as of recently and I'm glad about this. It seems like young men are finally starting to try and fix their lifes.

I'm sorry about your girl, man. And yeah I know you want that one girl but try to realize that there can be more than one of those very special girls in a man's life. So just keep trying. In the end, even if you end up single for the rest of your life, you'll find that you are a better man than the rest of incels in the internet.
Learning to be alone is probably the very first step for a happy life.

Please fuck off with this shit. If your life problems were solved by exercising then you didn't have any real problems.

Attached: 1523000512962.png (960x720, 1004K)

>mfw almost everything in that picture is on point

Like I said, I could have written a long list of stuff on the OP but we all know the basic steps into starting a life.

Woosh. You realise it's making fun of people like you?

>No More Mr Nice Guy

That book pretty is pretty much the only thing you need

Exercising is often the very first step people take to better their lifes. It is like the easiest thing to do.

It is trying to make fun of people.
Doesn't work though.

little do you know there's plenty of fish she has in that Instagram Snapchat twitter and everything else.
Stfu Mr know it all and eat ass.

Did she pursuit you? How do you pass from improving to actually land a girl?

I read, I exercise, I lift (still beginner), I'm getting a cool degree, etc.

Literally never have a girl smile to me or give me a furtive look. I've politely asked a few girls out, but they said no. Then again, I am very ugly, in my face, my head shape, I don't know; in a fundamental way that I cannot explain.

She fucked a bunch of dudes before you
Good job.

Whos that girl because ive fucked lots of girls and none of them "blew my mind"
You seem simple.

She fucked a bunch of dudes and you are one of hundred.
Cry all you want but you're just one "one" of the dudes she fucked.

>Did she pursuit you?
Not really. It was weird but I'll try to explain.
We were friends. We went out frequently and had a great time. Last saturday I confessed my feelings and she was hesitant at first. "Can't we be just friends user?"
I was honest and told her I didn't want a friendship, but it was ok if she didn't wanted a relationship with me. She started kissing me.

>How do you pass from improving to actually land a girl?
You don't.
You could do all the "self improvement" methods and still don't get a girl. You should do the self improvement for yourself. Like I said some replies before, you should be very comfortable being single and alone. There is nothing wrong with being alone. But, it is wrong to never learn to be alone and letting it make you miserable.

>Cry all you want
I'm far from crying my man.

So are you making fun of people trying to improve themselves or are you trying to make fun of me for getting close to the girl I love?

>you should be very comfortable being single and alone. There is nothing wrong with being alone. But, it is wrong to never learn to be alone and letting it make you miserable.

I don't understand this. I am already doing these thinks for me. I like to read. I like to lift.

I should want to be alone in order to be with someone? How does that make any sense?

>I should want to be alone in order to be with someone? How does that make any sense?
No. You just have to be at peace being alone.
Of course, this is very hard to accomplish and it takes a lot of time. A lot of time. But you will eventually make it one day. You won't feel the burden and self-pressure of getting a girl.

After that, the girl will eventually come.
I know; no one likes to hear this shit because it sounds so empty.
>hurr so many girls user you will get one sooner or later
But it is still true. Women like strong men. Men who have their lifes sorted out, men with money, men who irradiate happiness and men who don't give a shit about being or not being with girls.

>le you should be fine with being alone bro xd
I'm guessing you've never truly been alone