I'm on day 4 of taking female hormones

I'm on day 4 of taking female hormones.

I know I'll never be a real girl, I don't think transition will make me pass, I'm just taking them in the hopes that the changes + being crossressed 100% of the time I'm alone will give me some relief from dysphoria. It was try this or suicide.

Be honest. Do you think I'm disgusting and should kill myself? I know I'm a mentally ill freak.

Attached: 1519928421501.png (906x1708, 242K)

At this point you might as well, either way leads to suicide so might as well embrace the degeneracy, just know that the road ahead for you is quite short if you do this

Jesus christ user, calm down.

You are not a mentally ill freak, you are not disgusting, and you should not kill yourself.

I hope the best for you, and remember that every good thing in this world takes work, or we would take it for granted.

You CAN be cute and feminine, but you will have to work towards it. You will have to practice wearing makeup, dressing like a girl, talking like a girl, even just acting like a girl. But you CAN do it! I believe in you :)

if you want someone to talk to or support or whatever I would love to talk to you desu.

22 and tranny with dysphoria should i give up or give HRT a chance

Do what makes you happy.

I'm glad this comment is not original. Feels good knowing other anons were nice today.

can i talk to you? im also considering taking female hormones but i dont know how.

I was already at the end of the road, I wanted to kill myself badly. This was a last ditch effort to save my life

I don't feel qualified enough to say that, and I couldn't live with myself if I led someone to trying hrt and it ended up being a bad decisin for them

I HRT myself today
Auto-gyno phyl
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real

My schlong is now a hole
looks grosser than my taint
It will just seal up
if i dont dilate

What have I become?
My gender bend
Everything I've grown
Cut away
In the end

And you can have my balls
I now wear a skirt
I'll take it in the brown
I will make you squirt

If I could fap again
A million miles away
I would keep my cock
I would just be gay

Agreed! Don't ever give up on yourself, And above all, Love yourself. You are not a freak. You are not a failure. And if you work toward it, You can achieve being the you you envision :3 Believe in yourself, And know that there are others that believe in you

die.
now.
do it.
no one it care.
same thing for you. do it now.
die.

>no one it care
my sides, learn how to use proper grammar user!

I very sincerely suggest you stop right the fuck now.

Go get a job and haircut. GO.

Taking hormones isn't going to make you happy. It's just a false hope pushed by people with an agenda.

Tell me, has anyone on the websites you go to discussed the down sides of transitioning? Do they even think there are any?

Don't believe anyone who says they have the perfect answer to all your problems and never gives you an honest run down of the draw backs

Trap-posting was SO last year. Get with the times kamerade.

Attached: 1523967845814.jpg (4488x3508, 1.59M)

>I'll take it in the brown
>I will make you squirt

Holy shit I'm laughing

sex is physical, your spirit has no sex

>Tell me, has anyone on the websites you go to discussed the down sides of transitioning? Do they even think there are any?
It's 100% entirely downsides, endless downsides. The only upside is that I might have less dyphoria at the cost of everything in life, normalcy, relationships, love, happiness, everything. Relief from the nightmare 24/7 burning agony of dysyphoria is worth that sacrifice, you can't imagine this hell that is every second of my life since childhood

You should stop taking hormones and come to terms with who you are, which is not wrong.

I have come to terms with who I am: a male with severe dysphoria

user I will be honest here. I think it is fucking disgusting and you shouldn't do that. It's ok if you're gay but taking female hormones and becoming a tranny is just disgusting.
Keep in mind that I am a fucking robot and I haven't gone outside for like 5 days or some shit.

Do you have cute feetsies, user?

>It can't get worse than this

Oh yes it fucking can, it can always get worse. There are plenty of people who wished they'd never transitioned who thought "it can't get any worse" at the start and realized how wrong they were.

I never said it couldn't get worse. I said it's already bad enough that I wanted to kill myself

They're normal male proportioned feet. I don't know what makes feet attractive but they're probably as undesirable as the rest of me

I wish you the best and I think you should give it a few years before you attempt to kill yourself. I'm a repressor and don't think I have a chance in hell at passing so I know how it feels. Seriously good luck user.

I support your decision, user. I know two trans people. One is a family friend who plays in my dad's band, and who started her transition in her 40's and doesn't pass well, but my dad and all his other band members all treat her as a woman regardless. The other is a sorta crazy Jow Forums-like edgelord gun lover and conservative, but also trans and supportive of LGBT stuff, somehow. She's the same age as me, and I grew up with her as a friend in school. She's always been somewhat androgynous, but the HRT is pushing her into genuinely feminine territory.

desu I've got something of a crush on that friend. I think she's cute. Anyway, the point is, many parts of society are accepting of what you're doing, and some people even think it's cool, and you can definitely obtain happiness. Don't lose hope.

You will never be a girl, you will always be stuck in this limbo of being a disgusting low-test male and a prototype of a fetus of a woman. Nobody decent will ever want to be your friend neither anything more, you will only associate with degenerates thirsty to fuck your holes because they can't fuck real women and you will eventually realize you wasted resources to become a freak and lived a pathetic existence I wouldn't wish even to my most hated enemy

Attached: 1500238975511.jpg (575x512, 116K)

>voluntarily taking meds that induce entire bodily changes on top of an already frail mental mind state that thinks sexuality is the core of ur being

Hope your nipples explode u sad confused fuck. You should have read a book instead of jacking off all day

Attached: image.jpg (758x960, 43K)

kek same here.
Like i've wanted to be a girl since before puberty and that desires only gotten stronger so i'm going to try a month of it.
Exhausted right now 6 days in though, not sure if i'll continue on.

>Do you think I'm disgusting?
yes
>should I kill myself?
absolutely

Attached: 1522332076401.jpg (850x850, 62K)

if you feel you're a woman, you ARE a woman. i'm not trans myself (gay as hell tho hmu), but i, a complete stranger, support you with all my heart.

I sincerely hope you change your mind about the suicide option. Things change even when they seem the most grey.

You'll get there, i believe in you.

Normally i would say rope yourself faggot, but i am tired of being a rotten piece of shit. So i say just live. but stop taking the hormones there is no way it wont fuck up your mind.

Post picture tranny desu

I think you got meme'd pretty badly.

Attached: 24151b568117d45ee33a2d199c69a1b850438888cfffeeafb6dfc3e9f876620b.png (339x301, 114K)

My friends been on it for 6 months and I legit thought she was a cis woman when I saw her one day.

The transformation is incredible op, just wait. She even got real boobs

this stupid thread and people who try to support degeneracy are the most cancerous thing i've ever seen, please die.

I just wanted to say thanks to all the anons that gave me kind words in this thread.

Attached: 1517886980556.jpg (850x813, 66K)

i hope you kill yourself, faggot

Then I have news for you user
Do this, and when you do, post about it on the containment board, because we don't give a fuck

I'm in a similar situation. I'm so miserable I'm my day to day life I think about killing myself every day. I genuinely don't want to have a long life and can't see myself living to be 25. I feel like just saying fuck it and trying to transition could maybe help and if there is a way for me to enjoy life I might as well try it. but if I do that I will lose everyone I have in my life right now. I live in an extremely homophobic place and will be disowned if I came out as trans. So pretty much my options are to kill myself soon or alter my body and maybe live a few more years to kill myself anyway.

Yeah. You are a mentally ill freak but that's ok. Just be ok with it.

screw the anons in this thread trying to bring you down more. they want you to feel bad. don't give into that shit. go fuck someone else's day up by being happy op. you CAN be a real girl. you CAN be you, and you shouldn't have to apologize to anyone. live for you and what you enjoy, screw everyone else!

>you CAN be a real girl
>you CAN be you
which one?

Depends on what you look like, if you're 6'2 and with a masculine body then don't bother. But if you're already feminine looking and shorter then you'll have a lot easier time. I already had a feminine face before HRT and being only 5'5 height wasn't an issue for me. That said you should still give it a shot and see if it makes you feel any better

I'm around 5 ft 7 user

What's your face and body structure like?

The fact that you acknowledge you are mentally ill is good enough for me. Do whatever the fuck you want, just don't screech about inequality.

Ask your psychiatrist about anti psychotics

fuck off reiko, kill yourself you kiddy fucker

Least I can do I know how it feels. Good luck user.

>can i talk to you? im also considering taking female hormones but i dont know how.
sure, do you have discord

Attached: 1462329302041.jpg (1280x823, 243K)

>22 and tranny with dysphoria should i give up or give HRT a chance
that's fairly young, but at that age if you aren't already feminine it isn't gonna work out

isn't there a discord to help people like this already? someone post the link

Stop falling for this meme. Just become buff and stop acting like a bitch.

I wish there was but I doubt it

i was making a joke about the tranny blackmail circle jerk cult. kek

>if you feel you're a woman, you ARE a woman

You're retarded. That's not how it works.

if you're already feeling terrible it can't get any worse user

It's better to commit suicide with some dignity to your life then to ditch all that in vain hopes of happiness. I'd recommend suicide honestly.

Why does being on HRT mean you lose dignity? If you're on r9k you probably don't have a lot of it to begin with

Taking hrt is a delusional rejection of reality. A man attempts to undo what was naturally impressed on him by the world, but he only creates an illusion. He is dealing in falsehoods, not truth and has overturned his common sense for fleeting pleasure. He's turned himself from a miserable man to a happy pig. The noble way to deal with this misery is to deal with the cruelty of existence not by rejection of truth, but admission. Acknowledge the suffering you're experiencing and remedy it by destroying the consciousness.

You sound like a bigger faggot than op

Sad but true, don't fall for the HRT jew