Robot food

Do you robots have any food specific to your state/country you enjoy?

I buttered some bread, put it on a hot skillet, sandwiched some sharp cheddar between the slices and grilled both sides. In Colorado, we call this a "Worried Pete." Pic related since I ate it before I could take a pic of what I made tonight

What's your regional dish?

Attached: Worried Pete.jpg (1280x960, 249K)

>In Colorado, we call this a "Worried Pete."
thats just a grilled cheese sandwich you dunce. Or state full of dunces if all you homos really do call it a Worried Pete

milanesa.

basically breaded chicken or beef fillet.

>thats just a grilled cheese sandwich you dunce

Is that what you call it in your state? Where are you from?

Who the fuck calls it a grilled chese? Stupidest name ever considering its made on a stovetop.

My state is known for cheap buffets and all you can eat sushi bars, afaik there aren't really any true regional dishes other than some special items at certain restaurants.
Kinda feels like we're lacking in culture compared to places with iconic dishes like philly cheesesteaks or chicago deep dish pizza or caijun food down south.
Gluttony is still fun though, I guess.

everyone on the east coast calls it that.

In the UK we call it a toasted cheese sandwich. We like to call things what they actually fucking are over here. Toastie for short.

Oh that's weird as hell. Do you have these? It's cheese pizza with pepperoni on top. We call this an "Honest Todd" in Colorado

Attached: Pepperoni_1.jpg (3888x2592, 346K)

Don't you guys eat something called a toast sandwich over there?
Is it really just toast in between untoasted bread?
It sounds soul crushingly bland to me

>Worried Pete
Lies. Everybody in Colorado calls that kind of sandwich a "Jumbo MacDougal". I don't know why you are spreading bullshit here.

Not even
I'm from Colorado and we'd always call them "Yellow Stranglers"

I've never fucking heard of that in my life but sounds like something a scav would do here. My sisters room mate used to eat mayonnaise and crisp sandwiches, fucking gross man (by crisps I mean chips to amerifatasses)

And here I thought "cheap weird shit sandwiches" were an american thing

Shrimp creole, you swine.

Why are we having a pic related thread for Colorado?

Attached: Dirty Brits.png (811x480, 157K)

>forcy fun time
kek

>people in your country eat mayonnaise and potato chip sandwiches
>calls anyone else a fatass
Top keks, good bantz British bro.

From Utah and its claim to fame is fry sauce which is just mayo and ketchup mixed in its simplest form. Its my understanding there's plenty of countries that make the same sauce though so nothing special. Goes great with a pastrami burger. Mormons here apparently eat a thing called funeral potatoes and scones but can't say I've ever tried them.

Attached: CrownBurgers.jpg (640x427, 40K)

>worried Pete

Where the fuck in Colorado are you from? Lived here all my life and I've never he adr that. Fucking western slope fag I bet

Steamed hams. It's from upper new york.

Attached: oweg06I.0.jpg (1200x800, 76K)

From Juarez Mexico it's called the "Loco Jorge"

Attached: jorge with hard bun.png (610x484, 211K)

who are you user and why do you keep giving me alternative names for common foods

Attached: midari-ikishima-108798.jpg (300x460, 28K)

Now I'm going to call them Worried Pete forever, thanks user

In North Dakota we have a sandwich called fleischkuekle which is basically a deep fried hamburger

Bait of this quality belongs on /ck/

and idk im korean raised in koreatown los angeles. we have korean food. really good authentic korean food.

>try to make grilled cheese sandwich because of OP
>bread disintegrates on the pan
>wake people up
>get yelled at

Attached: satania in tears.png (894x719, 807K)

>grilled cheese sandwich because of OP

What? OP posted a Worried Pete

But I am not from Colorado.

Well what do you call Worried Petes? We call them "Steamin' Carl's" out here in New England

Just moved to denver and this has confused me for fucking months

I live in Colorado and this thread is fucking gay.

Apparently you all are fucking gay because I've seen more than one user call pepperoni pizza "honest todd"
I didn't know you all needed to be hung so badly before tonight. Thanks OP. At least the stupidest thing my current state has is hush puppies. Garbage plates/trash plates would be the dish of where I was raised though

How the fuck have you never heard of a worried pete?
t. Lakewood fag

>hush puppies
Whats it like fucking your sister?

look at the grease on that fucker, every slice of pepperoni has a puddle of grease in it