Holy shit this is so fucking depressing. This is the nature of sex Dynamics pure and simple...

Holy shit this is so fucking depressing. This is the nature of sex Dynamics pure and simple. Women will just completely shit on nice guys who just want love and fall for a dominant's guy trap and just be a complete submissive whore for them, and he'll just fucking leave her like a slut. And this is what women were conditioned by nature to become. God, is there anything more depressing?

>Inb4 phoneposter
Fuck off

Attached: Screenshot_20180502-012505.png (1080x1920, 267K)

phoneposter phaggot

you guys always post the same shit and act like you're saying something new every time.

shits boring. you guys also assume that dominant men will always leave women fsr. idk where you get that from. most men are too scared of change to do anything that drastic.

get the fuck out fonefag

>You guys always post the same shit and act like you're saying something new every time
That's probably because we were isolated all of our fucking lives and the media sold us a fucking lie. Also because we were isolated we expected human nature to be good, not bad, and we don't believe the things that get posted on Norman sites about love and relationships. So when we venture outside, we find everything dreary and can't believe the things we're seeing
Fucking shoot me in the head.

Attached: mj0aw4-l.jpg (600x600, 59K)

You can't love any woman like you want to love her. They won't ever meet your ideals. The best you can love her is like some kind of child. The traditional idea of romance was created as a fantasy by men out of our own disappointment and loneliness once we realize this.

Damn. That's some nice redpill, and I agree 100 percent, women are unloyal thots.
I unironically wish that I had a gf like Lolita though. If Humpert were more careful she would have no way of running away and he could love her forever.

Attached: 1525153358667.jpg (1000x667, 351K)

I've been victim to this. This one girl I loved so much preferred some older guy who fucked her and eventually dumped her. It was obvious he'd do it.

Now she's with some new guy and it's the same story. I give her flowers, I fucking help her when she's in need and then she just goes to him. He'll fucking dump her once he knows what kind of a whore she is. Except this time she doesn't even want to talk to me at all.

Best part is that she'll never ever think about me as someone who was good for her and who she should be with. She will never message me and ask me to go out anymore.

Attached: 1398354228804.jpg (315x379, 42K)

Better to remember we fucked chads rather than the nerd next door/ 2/10 uglies
Women need confidence boosters too, we can't steep that low to non chads. Get real!

And if chads fuck us over we really don't give a shit. Woman know there are plenty of Chads out there and it can take minimum effort. Unlike you losers that have to work out and get surgery just to get a Stacy.

Damn, that's some nice bait. Congrats.

I'm sorry user. Would you like to greentext what it was like when you were together, and how did she react upon Chad leaving her?

Attached: images (98).jpg (220x369, 14K)

>I'm sorry user. Would you like to greentext what it was like when you were together, and how did she react upon Chad leaving her?
Well we were together for a while and it was perfect. She basically love bombed me. Then she left saying she doesn't really want relationships, then met Chad, fell in love with him. They kept arguing and shit but she stayed. Eventually he dumped her. She got very mad at all men, including me (she projected her anger at him, at me for some reason I suppose) but I eventually eased her off.

Then when things were getting better, she met another Chad. Rinse and repeat I suppose. I hope he sees her for who she is and dumps her.

I hope you see her for who she is and leave her behind.

Except for the issue where he realized he was no longer sexually attracted to her by the time she turned 17 because her body had matured.

Yeah, that was fucked up but don't you think that he could love her again if he just dressed her as a young girl again? I mean, even if she has matured, he still can make her dress as sweet Lolita again and resemble her. At 17 she's still very young and can look just like before with enough work. And don't you remember he said?

>"I looked and looked at her, and I knew, as clearly that I know that I will die, that I loved her more than anything I had ever seen or imagined on earth. She could fade and whither - I didn't care. I'd still go mad with tenderness at the mere sight of her face."

>she got very mad at all men, including me
Fucking sorry user. But at least were your times together good? Do you still remember them with nostalgia? How long did you stay together?

Attached: 1525154183778.jpg (564x846, 63K)

>I hope you see her for who she is and leave her behind.
Me too. Women just aren't worth it.

Lolita was an annoying, stupid little slut.

Yeah, but goddamnit did Humpert love her. I'd still love a girl to the brink of my soul if she were as cute as young Dominique Swain and I knew she would be mine forever and could not leave me. It would be my dream, to have a cute, even though bratty, naive, innocent girl just for myself forever. Aaaaaa. Just thinking of this makes me mad.

Attached: lolita-145329_L.jpg (368x534, 32K)

Dominant man will not always leave. He will get a high paying job and have a mistreas while he marries the girl he wants a family with.

Shit that's so fucking true. Men always like to have a side chick but he still fucking loves the woman she's with. The same cannot be said of women however, because they quickly grow bored of their husband and want to have nothing more to do with him, and when she cheats it really is because she lost any love for him
Tis brief, my Lord, Woman's love.
-William Shakespeare

Attached: free-legal-advice-do-not-ever-give-a-statement-to-29593623_1.png (500x494, 223K)

So so wrong. It's not that we don't want the nice guy. Chads are just too good at what they do, nice guys really do finish last and sweep sloppy twos. Not all chads fuck you like a whore and leave you, they can actually bang you in the back seat of their car, kiss you on the forehead while screwing you Bc they are big softies behind those biceps, make sure you get something to eat after, get out of the car and walk you to your door with a hug. Not all get left feeling like sluts, especially when you know life isn't all about sex.

WHOA

really

gets the noggin'

joggin' don't it

just......wow......

Attached: 31718286_2013791988888117_3811554738126716928_n.jpg (617x871, 46K)

>Fucking sorry user. But at least were your times together good? Do you still remember them with nostalgia? How long did you stay together?
It was amazing. Best time of my life. I was so happy. We were together for a month. Then it was on and off where she'd display love and it'd be cool only to then start being bitchy.

It only really ended last week for good where she just doesn't even talk to me anymore.

I won't because I still love her. She was fucked up but so was I. This is why things could work out for us. I could withstand all the shit, unlike other men. I'm insane. They're not.

What do you think of the heartbreak user? Do you think you'll ever be over it?
>pic unrelated

Attached: 1524792838758.jpg (640x1551, 81K)

I don't think I will. It's been so long and I can't get over it, simply because objectively speaking she's better than any other girl I've ever met - before her and since. And I speak that as a person that has been on countless dates. All those other girls are boring and have nothing particularly good going for them. I'd even go as far to say they almost feel like one and the same person. All are students, all know one language, all barely cook, all barely talk, all want attention but don't give any, all don't like fucking, all look absolutely plain, all don't like jokes, all watch the same fucking tv shows and so on.

This oneitis of mine was truly special. I wish there was a way to get her to talk to me again, even if we won't be together. It's not possible though. She'll always remain in my mind as "the one that got away". Even if I ever settle for some other girl, she'll only be there because my oneitis isn't.

Damn user. Fucking sorry but there's one last question I gotta ask you: do you ever wish you never met this girl at all? That life would be much brighter and better and less from if you've never had to habe your heart stepped on and crushed like that? I understand that the month you've been with her must have been really happy, but do you think it was all worth the pain you'll feel from now on? Please be honest, and think about it as if you really could change what happened, and not just daydream about what you wish had happened, or fool yourself that you did the right thing. Thanks.

Attached: downloadfile-7.jpg (800x1035, 120K)

less grim*

Original comment

>do you ever wish you never met this girl at all?
Of course. She brought me so much happiness but also so much bad stuff. It's funny because when we last met, we spoke about why we chose to live in the city we live in, and I told her I kinda wish I didn't make this choice, and she replied with "But then you wouldn't have met me". She had do idea that I wish I never did. Sometimes it's better to not have experienced true happiness and love. I have, and it was ripped away from me.

>That life would be much brighter and better and less from if you've never had to habe your heart stepped on and crushed like that?
My life was really bad before I met her. When we met we were both lonely and sad. This is why we felt so amazing with each other. I felt happy and so has she.

>I understand that the month you've been with her must have been really happy, but do you think it was all worth the pain you'll feel from now on?
It definitely wasn't. I wish we had met in different circumstances or perhaps that I had acted differently. We both fucked it up to be honest. It didn't have to end the way it did.

It is depressing. As a "nice guy" 5'7 lean beta cuck, it hurts knowing every girl I go for doesn't like me in the same way I like them. It always ends the same.
>Want to go out on a date?
>no sorry user I only like you as a friend
Except this last time I asked someone out and she said yes.
But on the way to the date she had to reschedule.
she has my number but she wont text me and it's been almost a week
Just goes to show that she never liked me in the first place and just wanted to manipulate me into caring about her existence.

How did boomers and gen x have it so easy? 5'7 losers back then were able to get married so easily. What the fuck happened? I genuinely think we are in the last stages of the Roman empire collapse.

Trannyposter psyop faggot

It's because times have fucking changed and women can just go for Chad. I'm not even memeing right now and m8, seriously, thanks for your honesty. I asked that about love because I was having the best fucking time of my life a few months ago and then I did the stupid mistake of tasting a bit of love, and even after I got over the fact at how painful and how stupid all of this is, still, even when I'm happy again, my stupid brain asks me this question:but what if you felt love again? And it fucking tears me up because love is so painful yet we crave it like a drug once we tasted it. It's just like a drug, I was just super happy but then I thought about the taste of love and it's as my heart wants to get its fix of the substance, even though my mind knows I'm he happiest I've ever been. Seriously dude, love is a drug.

Attached: tumblr_m5meuw8IZn1qem0hdo1_500.png (500x729, 642K)

That is the biggest load of horseshit I have ever read. Chad will only date the best girls. Meanwhile even ugly guys can get hot girls.

Meanwhile even ugly guys can get hot girls.
lmao
Original comment originari

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

Confirmed for not having left your basement after high school

You can only get really hot girls if you're either very rich or you lie and are extremely charismatic. Seriously user, haven't you ever heard about all the OkCupid studies that showed this? Or the various studies made on human sexuality, or the evolutionary basis for the selection of mates in humans? Read something for once faggot.

Attached: images (99).jpg (332x443, 16K)

You didn't deny not having left the basement after high school. Which is more than obvious because you see ugly guys with hot girls all the time. You would know this if you went outside, but instead have to rely on studies and memes.

I think that the biggest problem and exaggeration comes from the fact that the internet is saturated with stories and "evidence" of how shitty both men and women are.
Not only is it hard to believe in, it is statistically impossible.

One thing that people never think about or hear about are the normal, everyday relationships that happen between men and women and that are for the most part normal. Sure, women tend to shit-test men more, and men are after a good lay, but for the most part the world is not as schizophrenic and as stark as internet portrays it to be.

Here in Jow Forums we are saturated with one theme only and all we see is that. Hence it is easy to believe that all women are reprehensible and that vast majority of guys are incels. These biases exist only because a lot of guys spend a lot of time in front of computers talking only about that.

>inb4 roastie
I'm a dude with statistics and economics background. The numbers don't lie, and mental biases are stronger than you would think. Leave Jow Forums for a bit, stop feeling sorry for yourself and get on with your life, you sure as hell won't be worse off than being miserable here.

>tfw I did leave the basement
>went to a few parties
>talked to a girl who seemed interested in me
>was really sociable
>asked her out
>she refused
>looked around
>noticed that every guy who was with a girl, the guy was hotter than the girl

>Other day go to university
>see a few couples
>all the time guys seem to work out, be tall and take very good care of themselves etc
>the women are all chubby

Maybe it's because I live in a country with very ugly girls or something, I don't know. White women though really are the hottest and it would be amazing to live in Europe where hot girls are easier to score rather than this shithole. Oh well. :)

Attached: H-he's Freud.png (640x443, 136K)

This. Despite it being impossible and retarded, many on r9k still believe that 80% of men don't get laid.

Where do you live where all girls are ugly? Africa? Philippines?

Ironically this.
I mean yeah, roasties are horrible, but the beta orbiters see their behavior and still manage to keep their oneitis.

>I think that the biggest problem and exaggeration comes from the fact that the internet is saturated with stories and "evidence" of how shitty both men and women are.
>One thing that people never think about or hear about are the normal, everyday relationships that happen between men and women and that are for the most part normal. Sure, women tend to shit-test men more, and men are after a good lay, but for the most part the world is not as schizophrenic and as stark as internet portrays it to be.
>Here in Jow Forums we are saturated with one theme only and all we see is that. These biases exist only because a lot of guys spend a lot of time in front of computers talking only about that.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, you are fucking right. A few days ago I lurked around women hate threads and roastie hate etc and I started really losing all and any hope in any human being of the female sex, and I was so optimistic and cool about human nature and women in general before. It got to a point that I got really, really fucking depressed because I kept on reading and reading all of the awful fucking stories about women (and since I have no experience about women at all so far) I started believing that all women are awful human beings at the core just for being women. I started to hate, HATE women just for being women and I fell into an unironic depressive episode I thought I'd never have in my life again. The worst were the women hate threads, I started having this complete ANGER against women it unironically harmed my mental health. I really should get off Jow Forums. As tough as it is to admit, you're actually right user.

Attached: unnamed (1).gif (242x185, 672K)

It's because me and her are similar.

He did love her, but felt no sexual attraction to her because she had developed "an adult's body". He wasn't attracted to teenagers. He was attracted only to preteen women's bodies. It kind of mirrored the start when he's unhappy fucking prostitutes unless they had a body like a preteen girl. It implies he can only like them short and flat.

Fuck, I never got so fucking depressed in years since I started seeing the women hate threads. Why did you anons have to do that? For a long time I could only think of women, women and women, and I just lusted and lusted so much for a woman to be mine, but at the same time I grew to HATE and resent them. I unironically wanted to either become gay or cut my balls off because I didn't want to ever have anything to do with women anymore and I got so fucking depressed. Hope this shit never happens again.

Attached: images (100).jpg (320x157, 5K)

Nah
If you are good looking you can be a loving and caring nice guy, she'll be all over you

there is no hope for ugly men

Attached: incelchad.jpg (793x432, 153K)

Women are literarily worse than hitler
We just forget about it and take the blue pill to be able to cope

Having experience is worse cause you know they are all true. Women are not human.

women have always been like this, since forever

it's not depressing when you accept it's how it is, why it is, and how it can work to your advantage if you change your delusional expectations and behavior

>waaaaah relationships aren't like the disney movies and nickelodeon shows that were wrote by beta cuck cartoonists

grow up

Seriously though, there was a time not long ago where I had just started having this absolute hatred of women and it made me depressed as fuck, like really fucking depressed. There was nothing that made me more depressed than thinking about women, seriously.

"God, why did you give us woman?"
-The Seventh Seal

Well, he could fuck some asian girls then right? A lot of them have some underdeveloped looking bodies, don't you think? Although I'm not into asians myself.

Attached: 1a3aa865916fd62583270bb6801200db.jpg (427x604, 39K)

Or maybe men are being drained of normal masculinity that allowed them to see women as women and not as equal citizens - they had to earn that standing and when they did, they were respected.
for the most part, women want attractive, assertive men for partners and current male population is increasingly devoid of these traits.

this desu origamiginal

Yeah, you're fucking right at the last part. It's because of all the shit that was sold to us and that I have always been fucking told the feminist lie that women were the same as men and could be the same as men and that their nature was completely malleable. Turns out it isn't like that and most women are just manipulative, lying, deceitful whores who shit on men's hearts. I only learned now that women don't truly fall in love after their teenage years (another reason why I like Lolita) and keep on constantly thinking of money and who's the richer guy she could be with instead of falling in love like the man does. Men fall in love sooo fucking hard but the woman just doesn't seem to give a shit. Bukowski has some great quote on women:
>"When a woman's love turns in on your, forget it. She can see you dying in a gutter, run over by a car, and she'll spit on you."

So fucking true.

Attached: women.jpg (1334x709, 122K)

This is true too. Women keep saying all their feminist bullshit but what they really want is a big masculine Chad to take over them. Sad!

Attached: images (87).jpg (300x472, 39K)

When did r9k become the new home for incels? You're all a bunch of losers lmao.

Since reddit banned incels they flocked here.

>Women will just completely shit on nice guys who just want love
Nice guys aren't attractive. Women like attention just not constant attention. Women like being looked after and cared for but not smothered and obsessed over. Women like charm and wit, not niceness. Ignore them when they irritate you, hit them when they hit you, tease them, make jokes, be three dimensional. They will respond positively to all of these, within reason.

Women are trash, news at 11.

Lel but have you even seen watership down? Bunnies are not cute they're just horny wild animals. They still kill and shit man, fuck bunnies. Just like women, they look cute but really they're horny whores who will kill you if you so much interact with another female but when they cheat it's "different".

Attached: image.jpg (290x174, 16K)