My normalfag friend is pressuring me into installing Tinder. Should I give it a shot?

My normalfag friend is pressuring me into installing Tinder. Should I give it a shot?

Attached: 0c6ab9363bacdd2b4f8b0b6e0a10b35e.jpg (1296x1812, 383K)

>requires normiebook
No

No, Tinder is a shithole.

How old are you?
You transition right from being nervous to message to not giving a shut about bothering to message because there was no personal connection and you never match girls as good as you potentially meet irl.

Except for trannies. You always match them

>normalfag friend
>not a normalfag himself

I'm 23 but I look easily 10 years older.

Dunno, I sat with him flipping thots, half of them looked decent. At least I could go for the fatties.

Really? That's a problem. Making a convincing profile would be pretty hard, since I have 2 friends only. Do girls even look at it or it's just for logging in?

I meet him in HS years ago and we've been through a lot. Worked together, we played in a band together, he stayed with me a few months too when his parents divorced and stuff. He's like a brother to me.

You shouldn't be pressured into doing stuff you don't want to do. Think for yourself first and then decide.

Just give up on ever finding a girl.

I don't even want a GF, I just want to get my dick wet and have power over other people.

It's not like I hate the idea or anything.

no, it will forever destroy your self esteem and whatever little faith you have in women. women on tinder are literally only there to get fucked by 8/10 chads and above, or get free shit from everyone else. if you want to find a gf try real life or even /r9k (i met my wife here), and make sure they don't use tinder. any woman who does goes straight into the trash

I actually got a couple of matches, turns out they were only interested in me cause I'm mixed race

I've mostly found swipe dating apps to be a waste of time.

what race mix are you user?

Half Maori half white

>Power over other people.
Really getting my noggin joggin over here.

Attached: 1522526983602.jpg (606x600, 40K)

casual sex is degenerate if you participate i instantly lose respect for you

Good thing I don't care if you respect me or not, you incel fuck.

How do you avoid your fb friends seeing your tinder profile? Don't they get a notification or something that you registered on tinder?

You can use Tinder with just a phone number you dumb fucks. And even if you do use Tinder to sign in, no one is going to know because a.) Facebook doesn't notify people and b.) no one looks at your fagbook anyway.

OP do you really have anything to lose by trying a little?

A good way to know if you truely want something is to roll a dice (random.org) and tell yourself you'll do it if it lands between 1 and 3. You'll understand if you try it.

It doesn't
I made a Chad one for a while to remember what girls were like

Yes but use it to cat fish and have power trips

Are you in NZ?

If you can.
I used tinder to see what kind of people where around and only once met up with someone and had a one night stand with her.

No, even if you did find someone your friend would use it as leverage to make you do their bidding under the guise that they "were the one who helped you come out of your shell" or something to that affinity. Talk to girls face-to-face and refuse to care, its a start at least~

Attached: 38.jpg (606x897, 88K)