/r9krinkle/ BLAAART edition

>not publicly announcing the mess you just made in your pamps to everyone in the vicinity

Attached: 1500008566426.jpg (1240x1754, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/200864/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Woo, we're back! A shame the last one died though, was having fun talking to people earlier in the day in it before it died

Also, making noises seems like such a bad solution to the problem here. You're better off just fake coughing a bunch

>you will never rub a boy's diapertent while cooing and saying how much of a good boy he is until he erupts hot stickies into his crinkly underwear while making embarassing moans and squeaks in your arms
why even live?

Attached: a_big_sister_that_loves_a_baby_bro_by_king_hammerbro-dbypwj0.png (1961x2500, 1.3M)

False. Pretty easy to meet qt boys that would be into this

fucking degenerates I swear to god

Attached: 1523120305978.png (500x706, 450K)

all it is user is some plastic and absorbent material. what's so bad about that?

>tfw no loving caring big sister gf who likes diapers

>how far can we push the psyop
/thread/

THIS IS FUCKING DISGUSTING YOU DEGENERATES GET OFF THIS BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1524177302763.gif (500x409, 459K)

is it possible to shit ones pants voluntarily, even with a diaper?

Found a little off of a fetish app. chatted her up and we hung out at her place last weekend and cuddled some. Shes coming over this weekend and im going to put her into an ABU barebum. im so excited

Attached: 1441695758537.jpg (600x828, 125K)

im curious about the whole met on a fetish app/site thing. when you do that do you still go through the whole procedure of "i like long walks on the beachs, flowers, playing basketball etc".

weve been talking every day. yes and no. started off something like that but after a bit it got easier to actually talk because we are super similar and like the same music etc. has been a lot of mundane work/school talk though

>wake up
>no thicc thighs cute tummy diaper bf
>day ruined
T-T

Attached: bd928837f9ca5444946a4181140ab4451da11cb3413cd36342c0172f98d078d4.jpg (2048x1536, 767K)

tfw no mommy gf to change my pamps

>tfw mommy will never bounce your mushy butt on her knee

>tfw my mom are city are going to be out the whole weekend.
I hope my pacifier arrive this time. If only it wasn't so hard to get clothes and good diapers in my shithole country

>tfw no dada to put me to bed plugged, locked and padded

>went to bed in an already super soaked diaper
>most likely ti kled all through the night
Surprised I didn't leak at all. Time for a change

>everything I don't like is out to get me
Kek you're funny

Jesus Faun, the fuck happened?

Calling everything a psyop is a psyop

To make all boys submit and dumb
Put a diaper on his bum
Dress him up in frills and pink
Praise him with when he starts to stink
He'll be so happy with his dress
If you bounce him in his mess
Skipping, prancing, and a twirl
Now your boy's a baby girl!

Attached: tumblr_p6l9g1zVxK1qg9e8no1_400.gif (320x320, 1.41M)

fuck that poem got me semi

Boy you must love getting banned

Now we just need to get you fully!

Attached: 1525232926450.jpg (1200x776, 409K)

if you're getting offended by these funny poems, seek help

He's the breeder DL newfag who's been throwing tantrums every thread. He's over correcting to pretend he's been to Jow Forums prior to the incel stuff. He's been sperging out at every bait post and it's hysterical.

>everyone who doesn't like me is this one guy who I know nothing about but attribute all these qualities to anyway
As you've been told before, you're annoyingly autistic and go out of your way to derail comfy and normal conversation because you get off on acting especially autistic. It's not surprising so many people in these threads don't like you

Willing to bet you're samefagging right here

Correct

Wrong, you're a freak loser and we've told you that repeatedly. You're not welcome here. Make your own diaper thread on r9k

sorry to disappoint, but different user, it's funny none the less, peoples over-reactions to it even more so.

>we've
Kek
Reminder 3 threads ago all your posts got deleted and we saw you pretending to be multiple people.

>[You] orif
Here it's what you want

Yeah that's right just brush it off. Can't let the facade slip now can we?

I've outright told him I'm baiting him, yet the normie can't help himself. I've stopped responding directly cause it makes him flip out more. Not sure why he thinks I was ever banned. Wishful thinking?
The poems will keep coming as I think of more. I'd love to see more people write cute things just to watch him flip.

>I've outright told him I'm baiting him
>only pretending to be retarded
Okay pal.

Getting all your posts deleted is a pretty big hint

Attached: ITT.png (585x1077, 243K)

A haiku

Newfag really mad
Crying cause his life is sad
Should stay on Reddit

Attached: 20180502_092703.png (1080x1588, 209K)

Just try and ignore the poem fag guys. I know it can be annoying, but it's too be expected to find autists here. Don't let him ruin the fun for the other 99% of the people

Just report. Mods will ban him for a brief time.

Well can see why he says everyone else is a samefag. Like the projection is so hard...

I'll try fampai. He's pretty determined to ruin threads tho
Like a day? Or longer?

I like the poems. Kys faggots

>multiple people ITT don't like me? Inconceivable!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 14.34.00.png (1086x366, 87K)

Well that takes care of that I guess.
Back on topic. Who /desperatelywantedtowearthisweekbutcantbecauseofmattersoutsideofyourcontrol/ here?

>Like a day? Or longer?
I'm not sure. All I know is the guy posted a shit ton a couple threads ago, then all his posts got deleted, and ever since he posts a handful of posts each thread, gets in an argument and then posts absolutely nothing until the next thread (which usually takes a day or two)
Yep I'm in that boat, and for an indefinite amount of time too. When it's over I'm going to binge.

So do you guys actually like poop and all that?

When you poo poo in your pants
Its too late to potty dance
Squishy mushy stinky butt
Wife finds other men to fuck
Sorry babe youre out of luck
Only cumming in your pamps
Hear them fucking during your nap
Time for sleep, do not cry
Pamps again tomorrow little guy!

No not usually. Please ignore the tetard below you. He's very desperate for attention.

most just like to wet themselfs its uncomon to find people that like shiting theirs diapers, hell most people put oakmeal or bananas down there instead

Attached: IMG_20180308_110513.jpg (3264x2448, 1.62M)

>hell most people put oakmeal or bananas down there instead
Most won't even do that. And plenty don't even wet

I don't "like" it, but I mess sometimes because thinking about which kind of potty to go kind of defeats the purpose of diapers to me.

Pretty new when someone is crying for a safe space and for mods to ban everything they don't like HERE of all places.

Maybe you should lurk more and learn the board culture instead of throwing a shit fit because people don't do what you want

I don't "like" poop itself. I like to poop my padding though. The scat itself is a turn off. The humiliation of being a big smelly babu gets me excited.

>reddit spacing
And into the trash it goes.

>tfw no big milky titty mommygf to give me my morning feeding

Attached: Dreams_of_Milk-The_Importance_Of_Correct_Latch-705x705.png (705x705, 694K)

POOPOO MAKES ME GOOGOO
POOPOO MAKES ME GOOGOO

your a dumb poopie head

>reddit spacing
I will never understand this meme

Please mods, explain why rhyming suddenly makes a post bad. People post inane garbage like or but rhymes trigger people so theyre banned?

Like seriously, im not even the original avatar/rhyme poster, as at least avatarfagging is actually against the rules.

Clean my shit up janny
Its packed up close near my fanny
My diaper is full
And youve got no pull
So do it for free and get maddy

Oh also you constantly let people blatantly evade the robot, and furthermore ive seen at least a couple ppl say they got hard from the original poems (and i did 2 so i dont think theyre samefagging) so fuq off

But I've never been banned... I have no clue what breeder DL is going on about.

I like the rhymes. Makes me want an ab/dl-themed gangsta rapper

Also yay poems!!! I like it!

Attached: 200w(2).gif (200x100, 309K)

Pink user I honestly can tell if I like you or not lol. How'd you get into this also? Please reply in poem.

literally no one calls him "pink user" except himself. Stop samefagging, you've already been called out on it once before.

Bad Baby - Straight Outta the Crib

Straight outta my crib, crazy little babu named Sissy
From a gang o' li'l stinkies.
Don't need a potty when I got my mommy
And you too if you're naughty
Your haughty bum'll get stuffed in nappies
You think mama'll let you fuck with me?

>Yeah dude, never been banned, the mods just deleted every post I made and didn't ban me

Oops, I meant for

None of you people are parents are you? I assure you, there is nothing sexy about changing a shit filled diaper.

That's the fucking point retard, no one wants to change a baby's diaper, they want to humiliate an adult by having them wear diapers

Thats why you give a mommy dom 95% of your paycheck every week and let her fuck real men while you cum your crinkles

Cucks pls go and stay go

Hey user! Remember when all your posts got deleted because you were being such a massive faggot? I remember. And look I even took pictures so now everyone else can remember too! This isn't all of them obviously but there were just so many I couldn't fit them all in 1 frame! The bestest part of remembering these posts is how it becomes really obvious that you were samefagging to defend yourself.

Theres all sorts of memories in that thread too, talking about how you went to classes in diapers and don't think anyone noticed, and how you're into diaperfur now. Real interesting shit. I even have the thread saved, so even when it 404s we'll have a record of it.

Attached: samefag.png (1750x1900, 682K)

>fetish app
what app?

So a guy went too far with his autism, got told to fuck off, and crashed the thread with no survivors? And now he's trying to deny it ever happened and act like he's the rational one? Lmao what a sperg. Thanks user

Yeah, I'd say thats about right.

>tfw no bf to put me in chastity and diaps and collar

Attached: 1517065830145.jpg (1536x1086, 112K)

Heck ya! I'll work on it.

I used to wet near every night
My butt got diapered snuggly tight
When I turned to age thirteen
Began to rub them on my peen
Felt so good, oh yes it's true
Now I fill them up with my goo

That's fucking gold

Original post right here

Nope. Not banned. Never went to school in diapers, nor am I furfag. But hey, you keep on those delusions if they help you sleep. They're as real as all the/r9k/ girls you cried I was scaring off with poems.

>delusions
Yeah dude the mods just deleted posts at random. Ignore all the posts directed at deleted posts saying "pink user" or asking you to speak in rhymes. Completely different people. Complete delusion in fact, so long as we ignore the screencaps...

Its not like you could ever properly raise a child when you cant even put down the pacifier

Takes balls to deny the truth when the evidence is right in front of you man

i don't get why we are arguing over kinky poems. as long as you respect people's boundaries your kink is okay with me. this is the kind of cringy infighting i try to get away from

wow you guys really are a bunch of babies

how many of you were actual bedwetters or day wetters?

Did you read any of the screenshot above? The literal point was he didn't want boundaries. He wanted to deliberately disrupt normal conversation and be as autistically cringey as possible because in his mind if you're not as extreme and weird as him you don't belong in the fetish or on Jow Forums

>Never went to school in diapers, nor am I furfag.
You must have an awful memory. Here I went out of my way to help you remember
How nice of that user to quote your post so we can see what you said about wearing to class

And it seems you posted some sort of "deer boy" but at that point did not have much of a furry collection yet. I wonder, have you expanded your collection since?

Attached: lmfao.png (1106x658, 255K)

did you feel like kink poems where breaking boundaries? i mean this is a fetish thread so the poems can be posted here. also i do agree that you shouldn't shit yourself in class as it breaks boundaries

Yeah, rubber sheets until about 10 or 12 I don't really remember any details though
Holy shit it just keeps getting better and better. Autistic sissy furfag, no wonder no one likes him

s-sauce...plz

He was replying to everyone and making shit get weird, people told him they just wanted a comfy thread with normal discussion, he sperged out, got worse and told everyone that didn't accept him that they didn't belong here because they're not autistic enough
It was (almost literally) a shit show

Kinkd. Not many people on but worth a shot

nhentai.net/g/200864/ here you go, friend

Better or worse than FetLife?

Different. It's like a proximity based app like tinder just with fetishes. There's only like 20 girls local to me. So I'd say better. Never liked the social media feel to fetlife

But with such limited options the chances of finding common fetishes are low

Numbers game. Got to put yourself out on as many options as possible for something so niche. I got lucky she likes diapers but most of my local girls were at least little into dd/lg