Cuts Thread

Show me your cuts.
Cut my name into your body for my eternal favour.

Attached: cut43980753w495.png (500x732, 969K)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

I WANT TO SEE THEM CUTS BOY

Ah I only got bruises and they were from a mutually agreed upon fight. Haven't cut myself in a while now

give me your discord so i can heal your emotional pain

How deep before its considered a cut? is light cuts just enough to bleed a cut?

Face With Tears of Joy#4457

Attached: regtsg.png (228x186, 98K)

I'd cut her gash.

Cuts are for fags
Burns are the patricians choice

Attached: IMG_20180502_152437.jpg (3584x2016, 1.28M)

Why do women do this? Do they think Chad likes it?

>cut my name into your body
Go fuck yourself.

It's not perpendicular, it's parallel

Chads do like this, you're not a chad betaboy

Fuck you cunt cut for me

My cuts as few as they are were deep.
Made by my switch too.
Those are pussy tier.
Christ I've bleed more smashing vodka bottles over my head or burning my legs.
Git good scrub.

I've never seen a more robot thread in my life, keep up the good work autist.

>Chads do like this, you're not a chad betaboy
okay Chady. Tell me what is hot about a chick full of scabs?

Gotta bleed even if you soak it up.
Enough to pull the skin apart.

Attached: 1525077339832.png (1024x1024, 531K)

its been almost a year since i last did it, i have better ways of going thru life now

i think i regret but dont care or blame myself, ive gotten hopeful a few times but i dont think im gonna make it anyway

Attached: DB79304D-D44A-4302-9FBB-5A8F30F2F478.jpg (813x1502, 308K)

Gg allen My niggee.
Dintr fret my Norman

>Tell me what is hot about a chick full of scabs?
Cuming on them.

Attached: 1520180562526.jpg (640x480, 126K)

Next time do ones that Every One sees.
Either way you're afraid of showing people how you feel about your self.

Cuts are pretty desu

Okay. Here you go, Juris.

Attached: minds.jpg (900x511, 178K)

Last year I got really really really bad intrusive thoughts about harming myself and they would get so bad at work I'd have to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes and hold my boxcutter to my wrist to calm down the thoughts
When just holding it to my wrist didn't work to calm the intrusive thoughts, I escalated to swiping at the air just above my forearm with my knife, but I ended up accidentally cutting myself hence the small cut on the bottom. Then I kinda panicked and lost it lol

I ended up on unpaid medical leave from work for months, which made me go broke, and I'm only just getting back to working full shifts next week r.i.p
Is it bad I still regret not cutting deeper?

Attached: 20171018_132854-1.jpg (1826x2739, 682K)

>TOP KEK

originalio
originalerinio

thanks sweetheart hehh

Does it sting if the cuts are still fresh?

Idk why but cuts like theese gets me so fucking hard. I like the way it looks on me and others. I cut my self when i am in shit. When nothing is working anymore i just cut myself. When i first cut myself it wasnt so deep but it is visible to the point that my family and friends noticed it. Now i do a lot of shallow cuts... It has the same effect for me i fucked up tho... I cut a small area on my arm, but i need to find other spot bcs my friend was checking my hanf the other day. That are just turned pink-ish its not that visible i dont like the look of it that much but well i dont people knowing that i cut myelf

>tried to seppuku myself with a knife, crisscross scar on my belly
>tried to slice throat, huge rip over my right and left sides of neck

I want a scar-ridden damaged gf pls

Post sewer side and mental hospital

Attached: 00244C10-CD95-4564-808C-4CACBB63EE7A.jpg (912x881, 150K)

Its the best thing imo...seeing your blood driping is the best feel... I would compare it to being high for a bit

I want SO VERY BADLY a timid girl who cuts. I wouldn't want to fix her, I know that I couldn't possibly. I just want her to let me watch her cut before I am overcome with passion and make sweet, bloody sex to her.

Gibe plis

Attached: 31265642_2007878929463417_7819933211655405568_o.jpg (942x1000, 74K)

Is there anyone else that looks at this shit in a less edgy way? They say that self-harm causes a pleasurable chemical release in the brain, so what if you used it to curb other, more self-destructive habits rather than for seeking attention? Has anyone else looked at it this way?

I do. U just described me. The feel is amazing i actualy hate being asked "questions" aboit it but i love discusing it...i se it as a hobby,not a great one, but its better than being a junkie soooo

arent you that attention-hungry wacko tranny who constantly makes threads on b about ur little scratches?

I've fallen for this meme before user. You cant fix her and you'll wind up in a toxic unhappy relationship

Uhh, no doy, user. That's what I said, read my post before replying thanks

I'm already toxic and unhappy, at least I'd be in a relationship for once.

More people have to die, the weak should just be killed off for my pleasure. Cut more.

Juris, are you saving these pictures?

should I? its only all worth it in the moment.

I would cut your name name into my leg, but I already made plenty of cuts today.

Haven't cut in a while...
My meds are at a pretty good level right now.

Attached: Screenshot_20180502-024734.jpg (978x1414, 680K)

make me happy baby

Nah, I'm good, my bf would kill me if I had some name carved into my leg

You talk like you're something special lol

>I would cut your name into my leg,
>Nah, I'm good, my bf would kill me if

just LOL at this. OP she just needs a little convincing

I used to cut in january. Im happier now. I got a gf now. Weed also helped

#
>I would cut your name into my leg,
(You)#
>Nah, I'm good, my bf would kill me if
Not the same poster, I don't even have any fresh cuts

I can prove to myself that I exist, I cant prove to myself that you exist, i'm fucking special

your bf is a beta if you have to cut yourself to deal with being with him. my name on your body might encourage him to alpha up.

Don't you notice that all of these are old scars. Plus, cutting is 4-play

ahhhh i cant stop cutting

Attached: WIN_20180427_020933.jpg (1260x621, 293K)

Not where Im from niggah

bloooood

Attached: WIN_20180427_021601.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Clean it please, i want to see those scars

>
How's the borderline treating you?

i just punch really hard walls (hard enough to where i couldn't put a hole in it even if i wanted to). if i go too hard i get a boxer's fracture that takes a bit to heal. when im at my worst my biggest dream is to keep hitting the wall until my left arm just breaks and my knuckles are bleeding (can't be my right because that's my drawing hand). i cut a few times two years ago but asides from a brief high it didn't feel destructive enough. if i cut as deep as i wanted to i'd go too far and end up having to go to a hospital.

Attached: 9335d0588261163e6976b0c943e612238b337d6fe49483bf3acbe41bb3b5d57f.jpg (918x825, 80K)

thats how I hurt myself

i do adore your cuts sweetie

Before i started cutting i punched trees walls...basically everything that damaged my hand. My mum thought i was fighting with people all the time bcs i had scamps constantly. When they healed i just made another...on the good side i can punch anything,till my hand bleeds. When i am drunk i am aggresive. I try to be sober bcs last time i destroyed neightbours wooden fence with my fists

cleaning

ty

Attached: WIN_20180427_023750.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

and a bit more clean uwu

Attached: WIN_20180430_013529.jpg (888x720, 104K)

It all roasties

Pigme sized cuts.

What type of knife did u use? My favorite are serrated knifes...i used bread knife once.i am actually scared of normal knifes edge idk why. I also have fear of needles,yet i love to play with it, puncture my skin or just leave it in my mouth.

This thread is making me want to lick some roasties

187 is a little bitch
Write my name on your cuts so your boyfriend knows whats up.

What kind of cuck name is Juris, and why are women always so into serial killer types?

how do you guess my archetype without seeing me wtf?

cutting urself is literally stupid
ure all retards
u either cry it off or make up ur mind over the course of a week or a month and kill youself
harming urself is cowardly, ure garbage if u cut urself in the first place so why not just kys
>taking pics of ur cuts is attention whoring at its finest, neck yoself bitches

Attached: Screenshot_4652.png (444x316, 243K)