What's the best first job to get for someone like me who has general anxiety?

What's the best first job to get for someone like me who has general anxiety?

Attached: 1468680900212.jpg (500x667, 96K)

If by first job you mean you have no degrees or certifications, you'll probably be stuck with minimum wage jobs. I'd say dishwashing. Little social contact and you could listen to music on the job. Plus it's an easy to get job and easy if you dont mind being wet.

I graduated high school and I'm going through college right now but my parents want me to get some job experience in the meantime. I'm always anxious, and I suck at talking to people, so I don't even know if I could work at a fucking mcdonalds. Dishwashing sounds like something I could do, but I live in a shitty area where jobs are scarce.

Golf course maintenance.

Try the most crazy one and face your fers till you become version 2.0 of yourself?

The first job I had was working in a warehouse. There was nobody else in there and I made my own hours.
As long as I met my quota for the week, my boss never had anything to say to me.

The absolute best robot job is night shift security, no contest.

Night Auditing
Warehouse
Dishwashing
all good entry level robot jobs

How do into /warehouse jobs/

i would actually recommend food service or clothing store. yea its gonna be a trial by fire kind of thing but if you can handle it youll be much better at talking to people. i was the same way and was miserable for my first month but people adapt better than you think and i had some fun times with my coworkers

The same way anyone gets a job: nepotism.
So, the way my job there originally worked was going around the city I live in and picking shit up to drop off at the warehouse so I could sort through it to see what had value. The guy who originally had my position never showed up one day when they were really shorthanded, so the manager, who happened to be a friend of mine, called me and asked if I wanted a job.

nah you would likely just get fired if you're socially retarded

if you get hired managers are surprisingly helpful and patient in the beginning, esp if they know its your first job. if you keep making mistakes months into the job then yeah you'll be let go, but the whole point is for OP to put himself out there so he might learn not to be socially retarded

don't fall for this, it's chad trying to trick you into humiliating yourself so him and his chadsquad have something to laugh about

nah i dont laugh at others trying to improve themselves because i know how hard that is. like i said, its not for everyone and OP may not find success in it but its something i wanted to recommend because it worked for me

keep trying, you'll get someone to fall for it eventually

yes in detroit

GAS STATION

Starts out stressful as fuck but after a week it becomes the easiest job in the world. Beware, there are bad customers though so watch out.

is shelf stocking a robot job???

I'm bad at confrontations and talking to people, retail would be a nightmare for me.

I'm gonna try for a dishwashing job, thanks for the help guys.

data entry
listen to music everyday and dont have to say shit to anyone.

Stock broker, private investor anything market related. Honestly doing stocks yourself isn't all that bad either.

be a runner for a law firm.

You just drive from the law firm to the court, talk to the clerks, get shit stamped and drive back.

Eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy money