Everyone on Jow Forums talking about going on HRT and becoming girly girls

>Everyone on Jow Forums talking about going on HRT and becoming girly girls.
All I want to do is boost the fuck out of my testosterone levels and become as stupidly masucline as possible. I'm talking so masculine it will literally scare women.
I don't even want to be a pretty boy chad. I want to get huge and mean looking. I'm already a 3/10 facially so I feel this is the best version of myself that I can become.

Attached: 1457520298334.jpg (540x720, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe they don't want to be little muscle men like the one depicted in your picture.

Attached: 24151b568117d45ee33a2d199c69a1b850438888cfffeeafb6dfc3e9f876620b.png (339x301, 114K)

Good choice user. Trannies all end up becoming drug addicts and killing themselves to deal with looking like weird freaks. Roiders usually live good lives and feel great until their hearts give out. Plus, you can get money easily by shilling shitty protein powders or exercise machines.

legit go on r steroids and do it

post updates for the boys

Buy steroids. The only thing stopping you is you

This site is a huge psyop. Feminizing men is the agenda.

I don't care how short you are. Hyper masculine men have an aire of dominance that can't be matched to any lanklet.
Trying to change your gender is beyond stupid. You won't even be respected as a tranny/trap. You'll just be gawked at for the disgusting freak you are. Men that end up getting tricked by traps are more than likely to beat up said trap.
Literally no benefit to becoming a trap. Just become as masculine as possible.
Unironically considering it. How do I get my hands on it legally?
Afraid of the bitch tits and ball shrinkage from excess test though.
Pathetic that khvs are falling for this shit too.

Attached: 1268329_601214109933417_871452316_o.jpg (1400x963, 258K)

Good going op. intimidating women and insecure guys is a really empowering feeling. You know youre there when people say you seem arrogant or cocky. not that you ARE arrogant or cocky, but that you SEEM like it. people taking that guess about you is a very very good thing.

Whatever you do just stay away from testosterone replacement

Also not gonna stop you but looking engorged is stupid, youll have all the added health problems and also be an unnattractive freak. You can be large , fit, and intimidating without looking weird

This is what motivates me. That people will judge me for being violent and unstable purely because of my size. I want it so that no one will try to fuck with me, and if they dare to, that I will have enough brute strength to slap them around
I don't want to get xbox huge, I want to become large enough so that when I enter a room I have a 99% chance of being the biggest person in the room.
I already am an unattractive freak. So I might as well be an unattractive freak for having too much test.

>tfw really tall lanklet
>have problems gaining mass
Soon I will become what I want to be, the start will always be hard and I have to overcome it.

Attached: DQIX_Commercial.jpg (810x608, 264K)

Wholesome thread, thanks user. Finally some manly men here.

FUCK YEAH user! Go for it!
I was 'gifted' with auschwitz tier lankletism, a massive overbite and shit facial hair genetics. I'm moving tomorrow outta this piece of shit ghetto away from my inhibiting ass abusive family I had to support for my entire life, gonna order SARMs, eat motherfucking chicken 24/7, take weight gainer, bcaas, creatine, and lift like a bastard at the local fitness center! I've already bought minoxidil to get that viking beard going! It seems to help greatly too.
We're all gonna make it!

Eat food. Shittons of it. And when you think you had too much, eat some more.
Leverage those lanklet genes. It'll add to your intimidation factor.
I'm sure there are robots here that are sick of being pushed around. I see it all in these women hate threads. The cathartic rage.
This thread isn't really getting traction, but to any lurkers, just fucking get big. I don't care what some 5/10 skinny fat fembot told you about muscular men. You aren't getting big for girls, rather, you're getting big to scare them off and any man that comes in your way. Nothing can beat having the entire street to yourself because everyone is walking on the other side away from you.
Honestly, if anything, being facially ugly is just an advantage. Get big and your face will just add to looking scary.
>SARMs
I'll have to look into this.

Attached: 1470440868577.jpg (788x697, 570K)

I'm trying user, I had some few bad days recently, but still went outside to workout and forced myself to eat. Sometimes I feel like puking, but water always helps with that. Soon it will become normal for me to eat that much and being tall while big sounds like a dream. Imagine all these intimidated people. I also looked into cycles, but it's too early for that.

So, you want to fuck boys?

You have the right idea and mentality. It only takes a couple months to change your eating habits honestly. You just need to be consistent, and it will feel completely normal to eat a stupid amount of food.
If they fuck with me, of course I'll fuck them up.
Fuck being a conforming cunt that's scared of confrontation. I'll make grown ass men choke up when trying to talk to me out of fear when I'm done getting huge.

Seriously guys... dont take fucking with your body chemistry lightly. Think of it like deciding to smoke. Its not a healthy thing to do.
Steroids are not magic. Trust me. If your diet and training is shit, your results will be at best moderate and for a limited time only.
And DONT FUCKING USE SLIN,HGH,IGF-1. That shit is so fucking dumb. You will swell and your belly will look like a huge spare tire. One bodybuilder died from insulin use, passed out and choked on his food. Insulin is very dangerous wether or not your diabetic you cannot overdose roids but insulin is very easy to fuck up and land you in the grave.
At the end of the day... ideal pathway is to go all natty, fuck all thw hormones and shit. But many roiders are just willing to accept the side effects. Like smokers nothing against you. Check out some natty people to idolise, JCVD and Steve reeves. They were jacked as fuck turbo chads all naturally.(well jcvd was a coke head, used coke to workout like crazy but otherwise natty)

I think you missed my point, sweetie.

Attached: 1467931441042.png (670x560, 484K)

>I'll make grown ass men choke up when trying to talk to me out of fear when I'm done getting huge.
>inb4 OP gets shot

I like your mentality, since you're being proactive about solving your inability to get the womens, instead of wallowing in it .

that's vapid af bro

I actually personally know the guy on the left. He's pretty chill for a 6'7 270 Ex-MMA fighter.

instagram.com/lyubo13_

Why? It's a solution .

I did that shit for too long. It was hardly about women, I was depressed about shit I couldn't change.
So I seek to turn my negative into a positive under different conditions. Become a scary hulking orc.
That's your argument?
It's one thing to look scary, but to actually be scary because you have the ability to bruise up a hothead.
I think of it as a form of self defense.

>implying your social standing has anything to do with your muscles
you're still going to get bullied in social situations and you won't be able to do shit because if you assault them then you go to jail
why don't you use that time to cultivate some intelligence or put yourself in situations that will help you develop a better attitude like starting a business for example

youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E

God, l want to ride his cock.

>implying I'm spending more than 6 hours a week on getting big
>implying I care about social standing
>implying I can't intimidate with words backed behind my size