Take the (girl) pill

Just think robots, you can be a cutie like this if you start taking HRT, if you looked like this even lesbians would wanna sleep with you!

Attached: Timeline.jpg (1720x704, 402K)

It only takes weeks on hormones to start noticing the changes and to realise how much better your life will be. The sooner you start the more effect it has on you

he looked good before though? if he didnt make stupid faces he looks alright

Still went up in terms of looks though, from an average guy to a cute girl

The truth is this will only work for maybe like 10% of the people here, less if the posters over 18
Also if you dont actually really want to be a girl itll mess you up mentally
The hormone changes are hard on anyone emotionally. Stop making all trans people look like predatory perverts
t. Successfully transitioned and passing

Attached: 0D180EAA-8323-4C75-B227-067BC405B1A1.jpg (1090x1200, 126K)

I wouldn't pass which is the only reason I wont transition

Reiko and any of his buttbuddies should be thrown off a cliff for this incessant shitposting

This is very transphobic. People should be free to be whoever they want to be.

>The hormone changes are hard on anyone emotionally
I started feeling better mentally on hormones, I know it sounds stupid but it does change the way you think and feel, especially thoughts related to strong emotions (e.g love, anger). I've become a lot more calm and less anxious than I was previously .Though it could be argued that those changes occurred because I was less fraught by dysphoria

yeah, it's not like a lot of people horribly regret transitioning or have astronomically disproportionate suicide rates, I'm sure OP is well intentioned and wants you to be just as happy as (s)he is.

Hot girl vs incel... it's no wonder he transitioned.

>horribly regret transitioning or have astronomically disproportionate suicide rates,

Those are people who either had no chance of passing due to being extremely masculine to start with, and most of those who commit suicide already had other mental illnesses that they were dealing with.

Dubs checked

Fuck this pink pill meme garbage. If it's resurging again I really have to wonder if there is some kind of economic incentive behind it. Maybe the blackmail conspiracy is part of some tranny sex trafficking ring.

Reiko, just stop. Get some help.

FUCK OFF REKIO YOU FAGGOT

99.99% of trans women don't actually pass. They may pass at first glance, but once you hear they're trans you start noticing all the male features that have been shaved down or altered

Acceptance of faggots - we will not tolerate
Faggots all deserve death, they deserve hate
We hail the plague - blessed HIV
But we like to see these fuckin' faggots die more violently

To keep our nation pure and clean
Every homosexual must be quarantined
Put them to death with no mercy
Gas them all with Zyklon-B

Our battle cry is "Die Faggot DIE"
Kill every gay faggot, lesbian and bi
Murder in the name of heterosexual pride
Until we kill every gay - I won't be satisfied

Faggots! Spreading AIDS and lies
I laugh with contempt as another AIDS victim dies
The homos claim - that they were born that way
But that's all bullshit. Die you fucking gay!

Bash that queer until he bleeds - A good fag stomping is what he needs
No matter how much he begs and pleads - this faggots gotta die for his disgusting deeds

A man, who fucks another man - is not a man at all
Faggot bashers unite, and heed our call

DIE - FAGGOT - DIE
DIE - FAGGOT - DIE

Hunt down every bulldyke, and kill them one by one
Mass extermination of useless fucking lesbians
You're of no use to me, you disgraceful fucking dyke
So I'll shove you in the oven - like the glorious Third Reich DIE FAGGOT DIE

>implying ever robot has the potential to pass as a tranny

Someone has issues, do you need to talk user?

SAGED big time

Attached: 1524851275932m.jpg (1024x548, 31K)

reminder that announcing sage is against the rules, user

If someone was willing to buy hormones for me, I would jump on it desu. I don't have the money and refuse to take shit fempills like spiro

He looks like Emily Browning. Yummy.

Unfortunately most males will never ever, look anything remotely resembling a female, no matter how many hormones or surgeries they get.

Attached: 1509729524832.jpg (960x960, 107K)

Ur on Jow Forums, faggot